Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I'm in a budget hotel- where can I get a pool ?

daniben8

good evening...

in my next trip I'm gonna be in a law budget hotel, one that does not have a pool.

now since the beach in pattaya is SHIT, I wonder if there are some hotels that will allow me to get in to their pool (with payment) ?

What area are you staying ?

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

The Metropole almost top of soi Diana, pool and gym/sauna, 100baht per day

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Mike Mall has a pool on the roof...  

Lots of hotels have pools that you can pay to use too....

isn't Mike's Mall a shopping center ?

I'm gonna stay around 2nd rd and soi 12/ soi 14, but I don't care to take the baht buss to the pool

DEVEO - did you ment to the LK METROPOLE ?

isn't Mike's Mall a shopping center ?

I'm gonna stay around 2nd rd and soi 12/ soi 14, but I don't care to take the baht buss to the pool

DEVEO - did you ment to the LK METROPOLE ?

yep, it is actually just Mike Mall, but often called Mike's...  and there's a nice pool on the roof with a great view...

Has anybody got pictures of Mike Mall's upstairs pool?

I used the thing called Google,got this and a video !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYu9VKZizM4

Mikes-Pool.jpg

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

These a couple of pics of Mikes pool. It is very hot up there on the roof of the mall so the water is not exactly rerfreshingly  cool.

Costs 100b entry and they sell snacks and drinks.

DSC01437 (800x600).jpg

DSC01771 (800x600).jpg

soi 14/ 2nd road INTIMATE hotel used to be called TIM BOUTIQUE, has a nice pool on the roof top, charge was 50 baht a few years ago when I used it,

thanks for the offers, but I have to admit that I would like a hotel pool more, because I would like a place where THAI LADIES hang out with their friends...

thanks for the offers, but I have to admit that I would like a hotel pool more, because I would like a place where THAI LADIES hang out with their friends...

The thai ladies at the hotel pools are normally there for a reason - and with a man at hand. The thai ladies don't really stay at a hotel alone.

I know that some girls go to the pool at Mike Mall, in their spare time. So that's actually a better place to go, if you are on the hunt at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Thai lady's are not really into hanging around swimming pools unless working(with a punter)

To scared of the sun darkening their skin

I know that, I thought more in the direction of the thai friends who come visit their thai friend who stays for LT in the hotel with some falang...

last time I was in pattaya 2 ladies (different nights) showed me photos of themselves in hotels pool, and they said they came to visit a friend who was there for a LT.

but I guess it's more rare than I thought.

I know that, I thought more in the direction of the thai friends who come visit their thai friend who stays for LT in the hotel with some falang...

last time I was in pattaya 2 ladies (different nights) showed me photos of themselves in hotels pool, and they said they came to visit a friend who was there for a LT.

but I guess it's more rare than I thought.

hmmmm...  perhaps they were fibbing a bit?

555!

A budget hotel... There is hotels which have nice pool areas offering rooms at very reasonable prices. You should easily get the room for around 600bht. If you pay your budget hotel more than 500bht/night, you should find the one with the pool.

A budget hotel... There is hotels which have nice pool areas offering rooms at very reasonable prices. You should easily get the room for around 600bht. If you pay your budget hotel more than 500bht/night, you should find the one with the pool.

hotel Dania at soi buakhao comes to mind - they have a big sign saying that they have pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotel Dania at soi buakhao comes to mind - they have a big sign saying that they have pool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I was staying there a week during my latest trip in January. It is really worth to check. I will definately go again to Dania.

Pic taken about 5pm when sun started to set already. Pool area will have the sun almost all day. The restaurant will serve the pool area also and they have the huge towels for the sun beds in the pool entrance.

IMG_10671.jpg

hmmmm...  perhaps they were fibbing a bit?

555!

Nice polite post,  (were you at any time in the diplomatic corps).

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Why not use a Condo Complex next time? They all have Pools and there are also "some" Ladies that use these Pools?? Check-out "Dancewatchers" - they rent Condo Rooms in Pattaya and also in Jomtien...

Pattaya Park could be a good choice if you're looking for a pool with girls, I know a couple of girls who like to go there with their friends. If you're looking for a nice hotel pool I think the one a t Hard Rock is one of the nicer ones.

Sutus Court  (a Hotel) in Soi Baukaow  has a Pool and i believe a Sauna for 40 Baht entry.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived