Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best quality Pattaya Hotel for 2,000/3,000 Baht per night.

Jack Frost

"what hotel is best for quality & comfort for about 2/3 thousand baht per night ?"

If location is not a significant factor I would recommend you also consider the Holiday Inn.  Very new hotel, very nice pool if that matters to you, good breakfast buffet, super clean, very nice rooms, quiet, etc. etc.  If however location is a big deal, you might not like it depending on the time of the year.  However, in low season you can usually make it from the Holiday Inn to WS half-way quickly.

Right now Agoda is quoting 70USD per night for entry level room which in my view is a pretty good deal for that hotel.  In November this room would be around 110USD to 130USD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"what Hotel is best for quality & comfort for about 2/3 thousand baht per night ?"

If location is not a significant factor I would recommend you also consider the Holiday Inn.  Very new hotel, very nice pool if that matters to you, good breakfast buffet, super clean, very nice rooms, quiet, etc. etc.  If however location is a big deal, you might not like it depending on the time of the year.  However, in low season you can usually make it from the Holiday Inn to WS half-way quickly.

Right now Agoda is quoting 70USD per night for entry level room which in my view is a pretty good deal for that hotel.  In November this room would be around 110USD to 130USD.

I stayed there for 10 days, very guest friendly. Good room and great hotel. If you are a light sleeper or sensitive to heat you might not enjoy the following.

1) Rooms are single glazed, so if you are over the pool area you'll be treated to children squealing from early morning, even on a high floor

2) The rooms heat up considerably from the sun and the a/c seems to be choked, so the room temp is hard to get below 25 degrees.

3) The internal soundproofing is non existent and when any of your neighbors leave their room, you will hear the door banging shut very loudly.

Archived