IGNORED

Best quality Pattaya Hotel for 2,000/3,000 Baht per night.

Jack Frost

Guys please help & advice in the coming  low season of May to September 2014 what hotel is best for quality & comfort for about 2/3 thousand baht per night ?????

Also included in this question please consider location, ease of everything & not loaded with none players.

Pattaya hotel & central to all the life & great areas.

Thanks in advance.

:4:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At that price range you're pretty much in the sweet spot for nice hotels in Pattaya. You'll have a lot of choices.  Some I've stayed at are The SeaMeSpring hotels, Page10 on Soi 10 and LKRen and Areca in the LK Metro area.

If you're staying 3 months you probably should look at the View Talay 6 for a condo rental. Probably be able to cut your cost by a 1/3 or maybe 1/2 and have the same quality. 

At that price range you're pretty much in the sweet spot for nice hotels in Pattaya. You'll have a lot of choices.  Some I've stayed at are The SeaMeSpring hotels, Page10 on Soi 10 and LKRen and Areca in the LK metro area.

If you're staying 3 months you probably should look at the View Talay 6 for a condo rental. Probably be able to cut your cost by a 1/3 or maybe 1/2 and have the same quality. 

Thanks our trip & stay in Pattaya will be 3 to 4 weeks.

Id be grabbing a condo at VT6 from Dancewatchers for that sort of dosh

I don't stay anywhere else anymore

OK buddy here are 3 great hotels in central Patts...all in different locations:

LK Empress

LK Rennaisance

Amari Nova

My own view is that the Amari is the most "top-end" of them, that said, its location is not liked by some.

I looked into staying at view talay, and their prices were very high. I rented a condo for half the price.

I just booked a few nights at lk empress for my next trip. I got the room with a jacuzzi. Is this a good hotel? Reviews looked good and I guess it's lk family so gf.

I just booked a few nights at lk empress for my next trip. I got the room with a jacuzzi. Is this a good hotel? Reviews looked good and I guess it's lk family so gf.

Moderately girl-friendly. Reportedly they do not allow entry if the girl is under 20 years old (there is another thread on here which discusses this).

Thanks so far guys for your advice & info.

:Wassup1: 

Lk empress is a great choice,nice breakfast,great rooms with nice decoration(bit different to most hotels),GF and good location

Use that site, 70% off on some hotels on Agoda. Check that.

image.jpg

Please check out the "most booked hotels by addicts thread" (see link below) as the vast majority of the ones on there are the mid range prices you are looking for.

I haven't updated it for April yet but it never changes much from month to month. Will update at some point today

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Jack Frost - LK Empress is an outstanding hotel:

1) Location - right on beach road

2) Room quality - very upmarket and classy

3) Customer service - helpful and friendly

4) Cleanliness - 10/10

5) Facilities - Nice roof-top pool and decent gym

6) GF - No probs with the front desk - staff are respectful to your guests

7) Breakfasts - the best (inclusive) buffet breakfast in town (great omelettes)

8) Bar area - sit outside right on BR (but elevated) ...all the BR lovelies waving over  :WinkGrin1:

My only issue is price...I think High season it is OTT and even in Low season it can be hard to get a discount.

I got a jacuzzi king size bedroom for 2600 for high season. Good price?

I got a jacuzzi king size bedroom for 2600 for high season. Good price?

I would say that is a good deal....I stayed last Aug/Sep and paid more than that. So yes good deal.

One year I stayed with dance watchers at VT6 and I highly recommend it. I prefer cheaper guesthouses for value though

Thought the LK Empress was a solid hotel.Would definately stay there again if i had the cash.As regards under 20's I would just smuggle them through the Family Mart.Don't think the hotel mind anyway.It's a laid back place,no one bothers you,but it is well run.On check-in,the guy even said to fill up the mini bar with beer from the Family Mart as it was cheaper.When the only downsides are a squeaky bed & a dim light over the mirror in the bathroom,you have a winner.Good breakfast outside & it's right next to Tahitian Queen which I think is a great place for an early cool beer with great music & girls.

Well, i really not recommand the Page 10 hotel in that price range.. Paid about +-2200 Baht for a deluxe room, the room was nice, but way too noisy from the outside beer bars, also the aircon made a lot of noise. Glad i only booked 3-4 days in that hotel. Maybe if you sleep the backside of the hotel, there is less noise ...

I changed hotel, and i really recommand Sandy Spring hotel in soi 13. If you take the deluxe room, all new rooms with balcony and sea view. you pay around 1900 Baht/night have a swimming pool also, and the hotel is located in a quitte street, very close to beach road and 2nd road !

I need a little advise. I looked into the web page and wanted to book a beach front room but then it's pretty expensive and at the same time I don't want a room with a balcony facing another building. Any room suggestions will be helpful.

Jack Frost - LK Empress is an outstanding hotel:

1) Location - right on beach road

2) Room quality - very upmarket and classy

3) Customer service - helpful and friendly

4) Cleanliness - 10/10

5) Facilities - Nice roof-top pool and decent gym

6) GF - No probs with the front desk - staff are respectful to your guests

7) Breakfasts - the best (inclusive) buffet breakfast in town (great omelettes)

8) Bar area - sit outside right on BR (but elevated) ...all the BR lovelies waving over  :WinkGrin1:

My only issue is price...I think High season it is OTT and even in Low season it can be hard to get a discount.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

I looked into staying at view talay, and their prices were very high. I rented a condo for half the price.

Where did you rent? I'm looking at condos now, and although I love vt6, my instincts are telling me to find somewhere cheaper and put the money towards the girls!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I need a little advise. I looked into the web page and wanted to book a beach front room but then it's pretty expensive and at the same time I don't want a room with a balcony facing another building. Any room suggestions will be helpful.

Hi Mate - I have stayed twice in the (cheapo) studio rooms - really nice furniture, bathroom and good size. The diff was that one room had a balcony view onto some derelict/vacant land and the other had a "city/side-sea" view - both rooms were the same price. 

My advice would be to request a room facing on to soi 12...usually there is no guarantee that "special requests" will be honored, however most hotels do try to help.

Hi Mate - I have stayed twice in the (cheapo) studio rooms - really nice furniture, bathroom and good size. The diff was that one room had a balcony view onto some derelict/vacant land and the other had a "city/side-sea" view - both rooms were the same price. 

My advice would be to request a room facing on to soi 12...usually there is no guarantee that "special requests" will be honored, however most hotels do try to help.

Hey Buddy... wondering if you could help. LK Empress has 2 base level room types available:

1. Standard City View King Bed

2. Studio City View King Bed

The website description of the two room is almost identical - city view balcony, 32 sq mt, king bed, etc

Do you know what the difference is between the two room types? The Studio Room is expensive by around 300 THB / night

Hi Mate

I always book through Expedia - and have booked this two times. I checked Expedia now and they only feature this:

Studio, City View - Breakfast Included
One King Bed
32 square meters • 

As I said above - first time, the view was uninspiring (vacant land and blank wall) second time I got a side-sea view. Maybe, email hotel directly and ask, or ask the agent to request a side-sea view. I'm not sure what the difference is between studio and standard.

Hi Mate

I always book through Expedia - and have booked this two times. I checked Expedia now and they only feature this:

Studio, City View - Breakfast Included
One King Bed
32 square meters • 

As I said above - first time, the view was uninspiring (vacant land and blank wall) second time I got a side-sea view. Maybe, email hotel directly and ask, or ask the agent to request a side-sea view. I'm not sure what the difference is between studio and standard.

Thanks. I called them up to check. Basically the only difference is that the standard room has only a shower and the studio room has a shower + bath (no jacuzzi).

Thanks. I called them up to check. Basically the only difference is that the standard room has only a shower and the studio room has a shower + bath (no jacuzzi).

My advice would be to request a room overlooking soi 12 - side sea view...better than looking at the vacant ground on the rooms at the other side of the hotel.

Archived