IGNORED

Best quality Pattaya Hotel for 2,000/3,000 Baht per night.

Jack Frost

I really like Mosaik Apartments (www.mosaikpattaya.net). No swimming pool or restaurant (but I rarely use them anyway). What you do get for 8,000 p/week (plus electric and cleaning so Max 9-10k = 1,400ish a day) is an 85sq/m suite. They will usually discount for stays longer than a week. Stayed there quite a lot and for the money the apartments are plush.

It's nice having a lounge area, separate kitchen, and bedroom. It's just round the corner from Tukon so getting to Walking Street is about 5 minutes. Loads of food vendors on the street near Tukom as well. Great to just buy some food from there, have plates and a kitchen at home, and chow down!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mate - I have stayed twice in the (cheapo) studio rooms - really nice furniture, bathroom and good size. The diff was that one room had a balcony view onto some derelict/vacant land and the other had a "city/side-sea" view - both rooms were the same price. 

My advice would be to request a room facing on to soi 12...usually there is no guarantee that "special requests" will be honored, however most hotels do try to help.

Thanks for the help mate. I really don't understand why the rates are high right through all the seasons. Beach front room are the best but I wonder if it's worth the price.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Hi Mate...we each judge "good value" in our own individual ways. Personally, I have made my mind up that I won't pay 2000THB+ again.

In low season many hotels offer great rates and I like a bit of discounted luxury ...I have stayed at all of the ones below and (in my view) they offer terrific low season value: 

(3 star hotels) Areca Lodge  - 1,500 Sabai Wing -1,000 Pattaya Bay Resort - 1,100

(4 star) Nova Gold - 1,300 Centara Nova Spa - 1,500 Centara Pattaya hotel - 1,900

In high season, I often stay in guest houses, I really like two in soi Lenkee, China Garden - 850, but my favorite is the luxuriously appointed La Cerise - 1,000.

Just checked the rates LK empress is 50% costlier then Areca Lodge. Is it really worth it I wonder.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

I just booked at August Suites.. Thb 1300 per night all inclusive.

I think that is great value right now - had paid thb 2100 for the same room in high season.

Just checked the rates LK empress is 50% costlier then Areca lodge. Is it really worth it I wonder.

LK Empress is the most expensive of the LK chain, It's right on Beach rd so you pay for the location I guess, Personally, value for money, short trips, I like LK Metropole

I think that is great value right now - had paid thb 2100 for the same room in high season.

I heard good things about this hotel, I might try them for a few days when I return next month

I stayed at Siam Bayshore in march, and will return in June. For my trip next year, I will go for either Areca Lodge or Tim's Boutique, as most of the events I have to participate in is in the LK area.

Apart for one little thing (actually a BIG F'ING THING) I would recommend Siam, but I'm sure others will find it too far away from Soi 6, but if WS is your hunting ground it's hard to beat the location, but then we return to the one little thing.

They have a stuuuuuuupid high joiner fee, it WILL make sure one only goes for ST, and bars etc. that have ST rooms.

I have also learned to NOT book a room including breakfast. Not that I can comment on the quality, but during my first stay, i did not wake up in time for breakfast the week I stayed there.

Just checked the rates LK empress is 50% costlier then Areca lodge. Is it really worth it I wonder.

Personally speaking - altho' I like LK Empress, i think that there are better value hotels around...see my post above.

can u please tell where u get this rate?I checked all sites and best rate for august is 1600baht.also best rate for may and june is 1450baht

can u please tell where u get this rate?I checked all sites and best rate for august is 1600baht.also best rate for may and june is 1450baht

As they use Agoda for their bookings the rates can vary wildly from hour to hour, even for booking the same days. You need to keep checking back again.

I got the sister hotel April Suites for $11 360 Baht - when i check back a few hours later to book for a mate id was closer to $70 for the same dates.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

To the OP and others - please check out the Most Booked hotels by PA members thread as the vast majority of those that appear regularly are in this price range.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

As they use Agoda for their bookings the rates can vary wildly from hour to hour, even for booking the same days. You need to keep checking back again.

I got the sister hotel April Suites for $11 360 Baht - when i check back a few hours later to book for a mate id was closer to $70 for the same dates.

I have been checking from Agoda for 10 days straight 3-4 times a day.always get 1600 baht :(

I have been checking from agoda for 10 days straight 3-4 times a day.always get 1600 baht :(

Not suggesting you havent mate just saying that the guy who got 1300 probably got one of the "specials" - they come along infrequently. Or was booking different dates to you.

Yes I got one of the specials. THB 1275 to be exact including tax and service charge. May 31st to June 7th.

It was an "Insider Special" deal I believe.

I booked on Agoda

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at Siam Bayshore in march, and will return in June. For my trip next year, I will go for either Areca Lodge or Tim's Boutique, as most of the events I have to participate in is in the LK area.

Apart for one little thing (actually a BIG F'ING THING) I would recommend Siam, but I'm sure others will find it too far away from Soi 6, but if WS is your hunting ground it's hard to beat the location, but then we return to the one little thing.

They have a stuuuuuuupid high joiner fee, it WILL make sure one only goes for ST, and bars etc. that have ST rooms.

I have also learned to NOT book a room including breakfast. Not that I can comment on the quality, but during my first stay, i did not wake up in time for breakfast the week I stayed there.

Hi,

I have a booking for x2 occupancy at Siam bayshore and since its just me in the room I assume am not going to be charged so I contacted hotel and I have written email confirmation and by phone that I will not be charged a joiner fee if I bring a guest back from going out, I would only be charged if i bring a third guest. I assume you booked single occupancy??? if not ill be fuming :@

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the advice & recommendations.

Agoda is always great with my experiences.

:Wassup1: 

Look on Agoda if you like ,then look n book on Bookings.Com sister to Agdo but with better pricing , or Late Rooms , bound to be there most times and you don't mostly have pay in advance or have taxes , added on like you do on Agoda , just compare all three , and Bookings. Com or Late Rooms you can pay at the hotel more often than not .

• 1 month later...

OK buddy here are 3 great hotels in central Patts...all in different locations:

LK Empress

LK Rennaisance

Amari Nova

My own view is that the Amari is the most "top-end" of them, that said, its location is not liked by some.

Can you please confirm if the Amari Ocean up near Soi 1 is completely GF?

I'm sure I've seen a post saying it is, but then another that says they charge once you take a second guest - not at the same time, just at all during your stay?

I'm getting a rate of 1700 baht a night on Netflights which is half the price of the Marriott!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Amari Nova is very good I agree and better than the LK hotels imo looking at all three and also Areca Lodge,, and location is only a  30 bht motor bike ride from second road Soi 6 location , free golf cart to second road so not a big problem

, Better still  stay at he Nova Park same location but  a lot cheaper  with massive rooms with two air cons two tv's huge beds dining sofa area and at a low low price, a real bargain , renovated new stuff in the rooms , good rooms 401 to 406 overlook the nice pool,  breakfast here if taken is served at the Amari Nova just around the corner and it is a wonderful huge choice buffet spread.the like I have not found before ..

I contacted the Amari regarding their guest policy. The reply is below.

- We are kindly be inform you that for additional guests staying overnight, utilising existing bedding, that are not registered at time of arrivalwill be charged a supplement THB@1000 net per person per night.

It can be added to the list of hotels that are NOT truly guest friendly!

I contacted the Amari regarding their guest policy. The reply is below.

- We are kindly be inform you that for additional guests staying overnight, utilising existing bedding, that are not registered at time of arrivalwill be charged a supplement THB@1000 net per person per night.

It can be added to the list of hotels that are NOT truly guest friendly!

Wow.....that is news to me. I have never had any issues there, 

Wow.....that is news to me. I have never had any issues there,

I specifically asked about the Amari Ocean, as I saw it for under 1800 baht a night on Netflights. Although I'd expect all their hotels to follow the same policy!

I do seem to recall reading somewhere on the forum that someone took first girl back during their stay with no problem. The hotel simply registered them. However, when he took a different girl back they charged. That's why I sent them an email.

I specifically asked about the Amari Ocean, as I saw it for under 1800 baht a night on Netflights. Although I'd expect all their hotels to follow the same policy!

I do seem to recall reading somewhere on the forum that someone took first girl back during their stay with no problem. The hotel simply registered them. However, when he took a different girl back they charged. That's why I sent them an email.

Hi Mate - are we talking about the same hotel. i haven't stayed at the Ocean, I was on about the Amari Nova Suites. Sorry, my fault.

Hi Mate - are we talking about the same hotel. i haven't stayed at the Ocean, I was on about the Amari Nova Suites. Sorry, my fault.

No problem. I should have made it clear in my first post. I meant the one on Beach Rd up near Soi 1 that has had it's name changed once or twice but has always been Amari. It's called Ocean now.

I was only interested as saw it very cheap - usually at least as much as Marriott.

No problem. I should have made it clear in my first post. I meant the one on Beach Rd up near Soi 1 that has had it's name changed once or twice but has always been Amari. It's called Ocean now.

I was only interested as saw it very cheap - usually at least as much as Marriott.

Hi mate - I know the hotel you mean...steer well clear if its charging those joiner fees.

Archived