Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

British are the tourists from hell

jonny low

Personally I love the brits..... especially when Warnie is bowling to 'em!

producing soi sauce since 1966

Had a survey in Chiang Mai on the best and worst tippers. The Isralies (sp) were the worst. Argue over 5 baht. Americans were the best. After the agreed price they'd pay more. I'm a Canuck and can't stand any drunkin bum disrespecting the Thai people. There's way too many of those fcks in Pattaya.

The problem with the Brits , and it is the same the world over not just Patts , is that they always want to fight . :P

They do not seem to be happpy unless engaged in an argument or all out battle with some one else .

And if they cannot find anyone to fight with , they fight with themselves .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

Not all Brits are English. Welsh, Northern Irish and Scots tourists can be very pleasant.

Not all Brits are English. Welsh, Northern Irish and Scots tourists can be very pleasant.

Well I live in Scotland and I have never met a pleasant Jock yet , agree about the Irish and the Welsh though .

Jocks are all grumpy old sods . Well my pals are . :P

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

Oh don't go there. no comment! :P

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

honestly, when i travel and meet people, i tend to click better with europeans than americans. dunno why that is but i think americans are so sheltered, i want to bat them over the noggin. euros tend to be more relaxed and easier to get along with.

as long as people dont drink to fight, im pretty much down with anyone.

I think the stereotype would be a better fit if the category was age instead of nationality. I know 10 years ago I could be quite an asshole for no reason, now Im just a bit of an asshole and it take a lot more to wind me up.

It would be good to see the percentage of complaints compared to the number of tourist from a certain county. French people normally vacation in France while British go abroad so normally there would be a lot more British tourists abroad than French so law of averages means more people from one region means more complaints.

Personally 99% of English people I meet when traveling are really decent people. And I have never met a bad Scottish tourist.

As much as I don't want to upset our Pommy mates on the board, in my 10 years going to LOS and owning bars there i would have to agree with the article. I would much rather have had a group of young Germans or Norwegans (or anything) in my bar than a group of young Pommies. Smartarsed, loudmouthed, aggressive gits. I know that's generalising - but generally it's true.

Once again, with apologies to all the well behaved Pommies on the board.

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

Hawks4premiers that's just nasty ha ha :) ...

Hey jonny low - it was tounge in cheek mate - I love the poms, been there a few times and love the place. Truth is the aussies may struggle against you blokes in the next ashes series. No Warne, no Gilchrist, no Langer and likely no Hayden. You guys look like you have found a few who can play - Sidebottom etc. Good to see another series like the last one in the old dart, super competitive.

Cheers :D

Its ok mate i found it funny , any how i hear warne might come back to play in the ashes , you think he will ? lets hope its a good series next summer just the last one in the England cheers .......................

Its ok mate i found it funny , any how i hear warne might come back to play in the ashes , you think he will ? lets hope its a good series next summer just the last one in the England cheers .......................

Do I think warnie will make an ashes comeback - No.

Do I want warnie to make an ashes comeback - Yes & No. Yes it would be great to see him doing his thing again - he was certainly a once in a life time player. No - because it's time to move on from that era, and develop some new players. The "spin cupboard" looks a little bare at the moment for us. Hopefully Casson comes on, he has made a reasonable start in the west indies. I'd like to see Bailey (SA) be given a better run at domestic level, cause I think he has real potential, and still very young, early twenties I Think.

Sorry to other BM's this has got a little off topic! :)