Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

good mexican restaurant

when did you live in London?

Things have changed in the last 20 years

2008 - 2010 and there are no good Mexican restaurants in London today either.

But times have changed, English may not even be the dominant language spoken on the street in many places , even Millwall but then no one in Millwall has really ever spoken English eh.

Funny guys we've been open for 14 years and still going strong. A restaurant that has that long of track record says a lot IMHO. Generally, asking Europeans whether they know what good Mexican food really is quite amusing if you ask me. Our 14th Anniversary is April 5th, details can be found here - http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com/promotions.html

Top business plan insulting Europeans, hope that work as well as you intended.

Funny guys we've been open for 14 years and still going strong. A restaurant that has that long of track record says a lot IMHO. Generally, asking Europeans whether they know what good Mexican food really is quite amusing if you ask me. Our 14th Anniversary is April 5th, details can be found here - http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com/promotions.html

I think it's pretty insulting to say a European can't generally know good Mexican food. So by that logic we can't know about Thai, Chinese or Indian food either?

What total bollox.

I know my food very well and to be honest was still willing to give your place a shot on my next visit in spite of the horrendous reviews it has received over the past few months but now I think i will keep my baht and my European palate away from T.R.

A fourteen year reputation doesn't mean shit if your trying to pass off crap food on the back of that reputation.

I think you need to wake up and smell the nachos because your reputation is in need of fixing and insulting people is really not the way to go IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a meal in Sue's Place on Soi 13/4 near Beach Road.

Couple of hours ago

Cracking burrito

Obviously davidge has never been to Mexico. You couldn't find Mexico on a map. Stop hating.

Just don't like Mexican food, and would have put emoticon to show tongue in cheek if I could work the things. Nothing to do with hate.

Don't attack someone just because you don't agree with them. Really OTT. JEEZ, thought this was a decent board.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

My intent was not to insult Europeans or any other race whatsoever, I'm just stating from my experience dealing with them for most of my life that they are not very accustomed to Mexican food in general, that's a fact. Anybody who knows me, knows I don't have a racist bone in my body and if any of you guys took my comment as an insult, I deeply apologize as that was not my intention whatsoever. Also, my apologies to the OP for insinuating he was giving Tequila Reef a bad rap. I'm man enough to say when I'm wrong in any situation and apologize in a public forum. 

I believe my personal reputation and the reputation of Tequila Reef speaks for itself.

On a side note, I'll have to give Sue's place a try based on the feedback here of which I appreciate. Also Mike's Mexican is good IMHO but a bit out of the way for me in terms of location. Laamok turned me on to the place and I shall definitely return.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Had a meal in Sue's Place on Soi 13/4 near Beach Road.

Couple of hours ago

Cracking burrito

Her chicken burrito might be my single most favorite thing  to eat in Pattaya. Especially after I slather on a heavy dose of sour cream

Heard alot about Sue's Place soi 13/4. Tried their burrito plate. Beans were terrible. Mexican rice was ok. The burrito itself had a weird consistency to the flour tortilla but the cheese on top was nice. inside was
only ground beef but somewhat flavorful, the two salsas they had to put on top were good. Overall i would say an ok meal but when it comes to Mexican in Pattaya Mikes is still by far the best bet

Wish they'd have taco bell in Pattaya would eat there everyday.

For sure or Del Taco the first place I hit if I have to go back.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll give a shout out to the Lone Star in Soi Lengkee for Tex-Mex. Had the Saturday special last night which was the fajitas. Very good chicken and beef (I had a mix because it was late and the beef was running out). Good quality meat, huge serving, and I was very happy with the accompaniments.

The English owners also came over and checked in on us.

I like Mike's Mexican for tacos and enchiladas.  On the way to Jomtien from South Pattaya off of Thraphaya Road (down the hill on a side soi about half a block).  There is a BIG yellow sign on Thraphraya.

I go to Tequila Reef for their fajitas!  Excellent taste!  Soi 7 Pattaya.  Great Margaritas too!

Archived