IGNORED

good mexican restaurant

Other than Tequila reef, which are other good mexican restaurants. Nothing too fancy, basic stuff like Nachos with nice flavoured margaritas.

Location please as well. Thanks 

if you like big long black hairs in your tacos you could try sunrise tacos. avoid them at all costs.

I've given up ordering Mexican in Pattaya but La Monita in Bangkok is pretty good

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293916-d1674504-Reviews-La_Monita_Taqueria-Bangkok.html

I don't think I will go to bangkok, thanks though. 

if you like big long black hairs in your tacos you could try sunrise tacos. avoid them at all costs.

nopes don't like long or short or any kind of hair in my food or drink so will avoid. thanks

I like my taco shaven thank you very much !

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Where's TQ as I don't think I have heard of this place?

Where's TQ as I don't think I have heard of this place?

Tahitian Queen? Didn't know they did grub.

'Good Mexican restaurant'

Contradiction in terms.

Like asking for a go-go girl who's a virgin!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Contradiction in terms.

Yeah, compared to Welsh food, Mexican food is...

Oops, never mind.

after reading som stuff about tequila reef,the chances seems better to get a decent mexican dinner at thaihtian Queen,

Sue's Place on Soi 13/4 near Beach Road. 

Just had their awesome burrito about an hour ago.

Contradiction in terms.

Like asking for a go-go girl who's a virgin!

LOL!!!!

Not only does a Welshman offer an opinion on food -- as if that's not funny enough -- he gives us his opinion on Mexican food.

I pissed myself.

Please give us your recipe for cockles and leek fajitas.

Funny guys we've been open for 14 years and still going strong. A restaurant that has that long of track record says a lot IMHO. Generally, asking Europeans whether they know what good Mexican food really is quite amusing if you ask me. Our 14th Anniversary is April 5th, details can be found here - http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com/promotions.html

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Funny guys we've been open for 14 years and still going strong. A restaurant that has that long of track record says a lot IMHO. Generally, asking Europeans whether they know what good Mexican food really is quite amusing if you ask me. Our 14th Anniversary is April 5th, details can be found here - http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com/promotions.html

In the uk especially in london many excellent Mexican restaurants run by real ex pat Mexicans

A hell of a lot better than the food your restaurant serves up for not a lot more money

In the uk especially in london many excellent Mexican restaurants run by real ex pat Mexicans

A hell of a lot better than the food your restaurant serves up for not a lot more money

Did I make a blanket statement my friend? No, the key word in my comment was GENERALLY. Of course a major city such as London would have good eats for any type of food, same goes for any major city in the World.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Did I make a blanket statement my friend? No, the key word in my comment was GENERALLY. Of course a major city such as London would have good eats for any type of food, same goes for any major city in the World.

I've lived in London and tried the so called Mexican restaurants there ... you could have dropped the GENERALLY.

I've lived in London and tried the so called Mexican restaurants there ... you could have dropped the GENERALLY.

when did you live in London?

Things have changed in the last 20 years

Obviously davidge has never been to Mexico. You couldn't find Mexico on a map. Stop hating.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Sue's Place on Soi 13/4 near Beach Road. 

Just had their awesome burrito about an hour ago.

I'll throw in a vote for Sue's Place. Eaten there a couple of times. It's not authentic, but it's not bad. I will go back.

It's the one you don't hear that gets you, and the one you don't see coming that traps you.

:WinkGrin1:

No where in my OP I said anything bad about your restaurant. I just asked for more mexican restaurants because I already know the name and location of Tequila Reef. I will drop by when I come. 

Sunrise Tacos in Jomtien has closed, surprised they lasted this long. Absolutely terrible.

I don't care for Tequila Reefs Mexican food but i like a lot of their other dishes. I haven't tried Sues Place yet, kind of hard to get myself to try a new Mexican place when Mikes is consistently good

Archived