IGNORED

Beer Lao in Pattaya

vincent law

enjoyed a few evenings at your bar. Nice to hear you have beer lao. Great beer. I had no idea. See you again next year.

Your always welcome. We try our hardest to get what the customer wants. If there is a drink that you like and its not in the bar just ask and if its possible i will try to stock it for your next trip. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• 1 month later...

Just an Update we now have beer Lao Dark in Stock 115 buy one get one free. Not sure how long i can keep up the supply but will try my hardest to keep it stocked.

Just an Update we now have beer Lao Dark in Stock 115 buy one get one free. Not sure how long i can keep up the supply but will try my hardest to keep it stocked.

What about the beer lao original? Why don't you stock that too.

Vincent Law

It hasn't been available in LOS for approx 3 months...dunno why.

Got stock of Dark today at Makro....first time in 3 months.....and we are 750 metres from Laos

:Drunk:

Wow, thats great Chris .Will have to pop into your bar more often if you stock dark. Will be back in a few months

What about the beer lao original? Why don't you stock that too..

I have stocked Beer Lao for months now 110 Buy one get one free the Dark has been a problem getting my hand on but thats now in stock. 

Unless theres another beer Lao i dont know about i think i carry the range that they sell here in Thailand

Beer Lao available at the Lighthouse restaurant. Nice to sit and have a cold one in the late afternoon watching the boats come back from Koh Larn. Only problem is now you can only get there from the Big Buddah side going past Royal Cliff due to construction

Archived