IGNORED

Mama's Cafe on Soi 6

Evil Penevil

Thinking of staying at a hotel on the 6 my next trip

so a place to eat is great, do you know what time

they open? I need Coffee in the morning so hows

the Coffee?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

• 7 months later...

I have had about 6 meals in there, all wonderfully superb. The best steak I have ever eaten,anywhere in the world. The lamb chops were delicious and the pasta cabonara dead set put my Nonna's to shame.

Marcello the owner/host is a cool guy and aims to please, even apologising because he broke an egg yolk whilst cooking.

The desserts are tantalising, mouth watering delights.

I recommend and refer anyone to go and eat there, the food is fabulous and the prices are quite reasonable too.

:Think1: Brother you can't go to jail for what you're thinking! :Think1: 

I have had about 6 meals in there, all wonderfully superb. The best steak I have ever eaten,anywhere in the world. The lamb chops were delicious and the pasta cabonara dead set put my Nonna's to shame.

Marcello the owner/host is a cool guy and aims to please, even apologising because he broke an egg yolk whilst cooking.

The desserts are tantalising, mouth watering delights.

I recommend and refer anyone to go and eat there, the food is fabulous and the prices are quite reasonable too.

Best steak you have ever eaten? May have to try this. I am from Texas, so I may have to question this. 5555

His steaks are good, they are from a Thai cross French breed!

My only complaint is most of the mains are served with the same sides which can get boring, even the breakfast (which us very average and expensive) has the same potatoes so makes me think he cooks in bulk and reheats.

cd010884122142d0a01e5a4c592bda55.jpg

664551446504ab4a94dbe19f198747ec.jpg

how much did this steak cost nixonsbest?

It looks fine...if it is not expensive I will try 

LOL…when I emerge from Soi 6 I am usually feeling so dirty I just need to go take a shower….whenI get there, I am too preoccupied with hos to consider a steak….

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

how much did this steak cost nixonsbest?

It looks fine...if it is not expensive I will try 

From memory around 480B and a nice house red for 90B! 

post-82617-0-40836600-1419942009_thumb.jpgpost-82617-0-40836600-1419942009_thumb.jpg

I have eating there once, spagetti carbonara. It was a good meal (above average) and the staff and the owner seems friendly when I was there this summer. Plus the chairs was ok, better than in most other resturangs in pattaya. However not the cheapest place in pattaya.  But I can still recomened it based on the one dish I had there. Will probabaly be back there next summer.  It is good that is at the beginning of Soi 6 (when you enter from BR), so you do not have to to trough all the bars to get to it.

• 7 months later...

After visiting my favorite bar girl on Soi 6 I had the post coital munchies and decided to stop into Mamas to check the place out.

Tough choice between ordering the pizza or  a pasta dish as both looked good. I opted for the Pizza and ordered a Capriciosa.

Best Pizza I've had in Pattaya (though admittedly a small sample size). The crust was perfect, thin European style and crispy and burnt just right on the edges.

Toppings were OK quality. The sausage and ham they used were not all that great. I may just ask for a funghi pizza next time as the mushrooms they used were fresh and delicious.

Owner Michelle is a very nice guy. Stretched the limits of my college French. 555

Total damage 500 with a  large Tiger and tip. A little pricey but overall worth it for the quality. 

20150806_163341.jpg

Archived