IGNORED

Travelling with Emirates Business Class.

princepattaya

I have always flown Emirates if I can find a flight that I can afford. I have often paid £50 more than the cheapest (Etiad) to get on one

One of these days i'll experience the pleasure of business class

One of these days i'll experience the pleasure of business class

Don't do it... once you do you never want to travel economy ever again.

Exactly. I flew first class to New Zealand and wanted to just stay on the plane and skip the trip. I normally fly business but this last time I figured id save a few dollars for the P4P. When I got to the desk, the flight attendant asked why i didnt upgrade like normal. I gave her a story about the flight being short so there was no need this time. She had me hold a min and when she gave my ticket back she'd booked me for business anyway. There were maybe 10 people in business mind you but it was cool none the less. Im a silver member so even if I dont book busines or first class, im still entitled to business class lounges and perks.

The only draw back is that when you book on the website, even if you are moving the mouse and searching, after ten mintues, the site will log you off and make you start your search from the beginning. Ive been at the end ready to book and had to start again. I wouldnt fly any other airline besides KLM though if i could help it.

Edited by Clark Kent

Some men like to pay them to stay, I like to pay them to leave...either way you pay.

Wow, for all that comfort, I could probably fly 4 times on Korean Air.

Was bumped a couple of times into Business class, but I'd never plunk down the cash for it.

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"