Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

None expencive golf in and around Pattaya

AlantheBuilder

As of this month and High Season the best Rates are Navy  Plutaluang...36 Hole course but book very Early if your a slow player.....Next to this Price wise is the 9 Hole Navy course prior to Sattahip..It too is a Military course that Foreigners can use...400 Baht Per Player for 9 holes incl Caddy no cart

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

If your really Cheap there is the Marines 9 Hole for 200 Baht and tote your own bag...Per person I may add~~In Sattahip...

If your really Cheap there is the Marines 9 Hole for 200 Baht and tote your own bag...Per person I may add~~In Sattahip...

I've never heard of this place , do they not have caddies ?

How much is Plutalong ?

Would it be worth joining the pattaya sports club ,I had a membership years ago

I've never heard of this place , do they not have caddies ?

How much is Plutalong ?

Would it be worth joining the pattaya sports club ,I had a membership years ago

No 200 Baht golf has Caddys...Just don't exist...36 Hole Navy is about 1200 Per player if you share a cart..Less if you walk..They seem to never ask for the Pattaya Sports club card..If walk Putalung around 1000 Per Person

High Season so be prepared for Full golf courses..Koreans and Japanese will pay whatever the price just to play...Cheap Golf exist after Song Kran Water Festival...Hi Season means Premium prices...The 9 Hole Navy has Caddys..The Marine 9 Hole forget it...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a beginner but would love to play an easier course in or near Pattaya,any recommendations?sorry to hijack!

I'm a beginner but would love to play an easier course in or near Pattaya,any recommendations?sorry to hijack!

Havn't found any golf course easy around the pattaya area , but as mentioned before, the 9 hole navy course at Sattahip is a test without too many water hazzards .     350 bt for 9 holes midweek , 400 bt at weekends  or 600 bt for 18 holes + 110bt caddy fee in all cases.

Mikeyboy

I thought there was a course in Bang Sare .... short and cheap 

I thought there was a course in Bang Sare .... short and cheap 

Thats the one , the navy 9 holes at Ban Saray ,  350 bt. midweek . 

Mikeyboy

Hi guys I'm coming to pattay with my two sons 9 / 10 years old and my wife we want to play golf but as there is four of us were looking for places not to pricy ?

Any info guys

9/10 year olds would not find any of the full size courses any fun at all . Even the 9 hole has 2 par 5's streching 500 yrds plus .

There is a pitch and putt setup next to the Asia hotel , Pratumnak , which would be much more suitable for youngsters .

Can't help you on prices , sorry .

Mikeyboy

Thanks mike .

My boys are doing good at golf and both hitting 140 to 170 off the tees so 18 holes are no

Problem they do go off the ladies tees mind .

I

Might join the Pattaya sports club that gets good discounts if I remember

Thanks mike .

My boys are doing good at golf and both hitting 140 to 170 off the tees so 18 holes are no

I

Thats impressive distance off the tees for juniors .

Joining the Pattaya sports club is a very good idea .  I paid  2,900 baht for a 5 year membership a year ago , and green fee discounts are substantial .  

Mikeyboy

Thanks mike .

I

I played for 3 months recently around Pattaya (not sure I'd bring my kids to Pattaya but that's another thread) and never saw kids playing golf. Bear in mind golfers are very intolerant of slow play so try hard to keep up with the group in front and if you can't call the group behind through, you might need to do that more than once.

Alan, the 9 hole Navy one around Ban Saray they are talking about is in much better shape than the one we play in Surin.  Best deal around.

The 9 hole at Asia Pattaya hotel in Pratumnak is around Bt350, can stay on as long as you like too. No need to pay for getting down to Sattahip & back if you're in the pattaya / Jomtien area

Are the courses in the pattaya area mostly 9 hole??

Thanks mate do you know what time it's open ?

Probably 8am until sun down.... 

Hi guys I'm coming to pattay with my two sons 9 / 10 years old and my wife we want to play golf but as there is four of us were looking for places not to pricy ?

Any info guys

Mountain Shadow, Crystal Bay and Emerald all around 1600 baht for golf+cart+caddie....stock up on cheap balls (preferably the ones that float)

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Archived