IGNORED

My Review Wok n Rok Feb 10th 2014

Well the boss called and said lets go to lunch anywhere you like he said. He was picking up the tab as I am a cheap fucker. I say let's try the new Chinese place Wok N Rok.

We arrived about 1 PM no other customers eating

Ordered the Spring Rolls Came before the Mains and were very nice not greasy Hot and crispy nice Filling not soggy but very tasty with just a little crunch.

DSCN1101.JPG

DSCN1102.JPG

Sichuan Beef was not too spicy very nice taste as well

DSCN1105.JPG

Curry Chicken really nice tasty sauce

DSCN1103.JPG

Sweet and Sour Pork Breaded and deep fried as it should be Vegetables and sauce very nice Only issue was Pork seemed to be quite fatty but over all very nice

DSCN1104.JPG

The damages

DSCN1106.JPG

DSCN1107.JPG

A bit of advice would be to have the staff clean the Placemats very well as the ones at out table were grimey and sticky.

DSCN1099.JPG

Will return very enjoyable nice food

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Looks very tasty...so where is it located?

Looks very tasty...so where is it located?

Located near the Chaba Hut Resort in Soi Buakhao

do you know if this place serves chinese soups like hot and sour and wonton?

Did see soups on the menu but did not see what was on offer<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

food looks great, i always appreciate people taking the time to post info about their favourite places, great promotion for the businesses too.

I actually have had lunch at W&R. Please keep in mind that I am well travelled & have extensive experience in the culinary field. Thank You!

I'm on Rico77's side on this little spat. He's served up his credentials and I believe them.

I have no doubt that many Brits would prefer this food to other as it's what they knew as a kid, but paying a premium for it when there's so much better food out there at a fraction of the price ain't worth it unless you were somehow mind-melded into believing this was good food when you were a kid.

Edit: I have no problem with Brits patronizing this place and making it successful. Food from your youth is a powerful thing. Feel free to debate the best British Chinese food in Pattaya, but don't expect people of other nationalities to like it as much.

I've ordered many times, I like it, just like home (yes I am English)

I'm on Rico77's side on this little spat. He's served up his credentials and I believe them.

I have no doubt that many Brits would prefer this food to other as it's what they knew as a kid, but paying a premium for it when there's so much better food out there at a fraction of the price ain't worth it unless you were somehow mind-melded into believing this was good food when you were a kid.

Edit: I have no problem with Brits patronizing this place and making it successful. Food from your youth is a powerful thing. Feel free to debate the best British Chinese food in Pattaya, but don't expect people of other nationalities to like it as much.

would you please enlighten us as to the establishments ???.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I can get excellent tom yum seafood, an omelette with ground pork, and pat kanaa moo grawp (fried kale? with crunchy pork) for 150 baht *for all three dishes* from a lady with a small restaurant near my house. 150 baht for 3 excellent dishes, as good as just about anything I've had in my life. I *don't* like it because it's what I had as a kid--I never had anything like it when I was a kid. It's just damned great food.

I tried this place 2 times even though I not liked first time.ordered 3 different meal and disappointed in all of them.I will make an extended review in business owners section maybe they care and try to fix the problems.

I can only say this place is overpriced not tasty food with non professional stuff

The quality is high, and is reflected in the price. A lot of the selections I tried were battered like ( English fish and chips) and don't

travel well or make good left overs. You really need to eat your selection quickly as the batter gets mushy. The place is well

run and will appeal to British Chinese food lovers I am sure. Less so to American/Canadian patrons. But I think is is a once 

a month stop as I make my meal stop rounds. Well worth trying and make up your own mind. 

Archived