IGNORED

Cherry Bar To Close

Hammer

The landlord of my Beer Bar complex in Soi 8 (formerly known as the Prince hotel Complex) has deciced that he wants to renovate our complex.

The complex (to be known as Baron complex) will have around 20 new beer bars and 2 Disco / GoGo bars. There will be one sound system for the whole complex and hopefully security to keep out vendors.

Work will begin on this on May 1st. So the last date of trading for the Cherry Bar is the 30th April. If you're around please pop in, I have a lot of fond memories of this place, and it would be nice to share them with friends.

After mulling over my options, I have decided to buy another bar. (Which I can't really afford !). The prospect of facing up to two months with no income coming in for me or the girls and maybe losing a lot of staff was too disturbing.

So on May 1st, I will be opening a new bar on Beach Road (See map below)

297453-16.jpg

At the moment the bar is called "Butterfly Bar". But I'm looking to change the name. Any ideas ?

Cherry Bar 2

Cherry Bar Too

Cherry Too Bar

2 Cherry Bar

This is going to be a very challenging time. Will the girls move with me ? Will my existing customer base visit ? Will I be able to attract new customers ?

The location is much more daytime oriented, so also will I be able to adjust my hours as well !

Work on the old bar will take 4-8 weeks. When the original Cherry Bar is back up and running, I hope to both run bars together with the new bar being more of a day time venue and the original Cherry Bar, a night time venue.

So lots more hours of work for me to look forward to !

The official opening party for Cherry Bar 2 will be on the 5th May to coincide with Nam’s (My manager) birthday.

If you’re in town then it would be great to see you.

Take care

Adam

Adam. I have had some great times at the cherry bar. Thanks to your efforts. With all you have done for BM's

I am sure we will follow you to your new location. As it is not about where but very much about who!

Thanks . I am looking forward to seeing you on my next visit.

Adam - given the suggested names does that mean the original will re-open in the new complex?

One of Adam's girls told me so... BTW, I'd keep the name simple. Just "Cherry Bar 2", the brand is strong already and I wouldn't water it down with a more "funny" name...

large sig = small penis

OMG Massive news! Very pleased to hear you will be opening a new bar... and ultimately we will end up with not one, but two Cherry Bars! Don't worry mate... As long as you keep a well stocked Sprite fridge I will always pay you a visit!

I will be in town in five weeks so will come and see you at your new premises, Good luck with the move mate and here is to many years of enjoying the Cherry Bar brand!

Stab in the dark about the name for your bar.... "Cherry Poppers"???

Adam: condolences and congratulations. Glad to hear that you will be staying with it. Will not be in town until the fall but rest assured that myself and the crew will visit the new establishment just as soon as we get in. Please keep us updated on the progress and as for a name I sort of like "Cherry Bar Too". All the best with the move.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

adam sorry to hear about cherry bar closing like you say i think the other bar is more afternoon orientated i only arrive back in june so both bars should be up and running by then take care my friend hope everthing works out fine.

I think Cherry too sounds fine,or Cherry 2(two) bar

Will miss the old one alot,but will most def visit the new one.

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Adam, wow big news mate. All the best with the new venture, always good to have daytime bar. Why not brand Cherry Bar further and call it Cherry Bar Too or something as suggested, sounds good. Good luck mate, and will see you end of May.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

A shame because the old place has held some great memories for some BMs, myself included. But great that we will have some new memories to make in 2 new great bars. Looking forward to the Opening.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Will call on you in 8 week's mate!

Good luck on your new venture! :)

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

When in town, I will visit your bar. No doubt.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

Good luck with the new bar! And I like the name Cherry Bar Too. By the time I get back to Pattaya, I guess both will be open.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Adam, Good luck with the new bar in your new location I'm sure it will be just as good ad the old one and another vote for Cherry Bar too, see you in 8 weeks.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

You could call it the Red Knob Inn, and when people were looking around for your bar they could ask the girls 'how far is the Red Knob Inn." just jokin mate, really the Cherry Bar Too sounds good to me cheers

onwards & upwards adam, i'm sure you will be seeing all your regulars at the new bar, plus many new ones.

good luck buddy, see you in october. :Beer:

Good luck with it Adam mate.

Hope it works out for you and you end up getting both places running in the end.

How about Cherry Bar Song (2 in thai for anyone who dosent know)

or Cherry Song Bar or Song Cherry Bar

Cheers Mick

This is really sad news. I'll be there on he 30th to say goodbye to the old place. Can i take a souvenier with me to remind me of the place? I was thinking of taking Nam?

Testicles

At the moment the bar is called "Butterfly Bar". But I'm looking to change the name. Any ideas ?

my cherry bar

hi Adam

good luck with new bar, cherry bar2 sounds good to me, will it be the same format/type of bar as soi8, and which location will we be able to catch up with you

at...allways enjoyed my late night chats on the way back to P&W.....good luck see you in july

1can

Just keep it Cherry Bar. Why change a good name?

Success!

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.