IGNORED

6 Nations 2014

fostraswift

Great win by the Irish and what a superb way for Ireland's greatest player, O Driscoll, to cap off a brilliant career.

Tough to win in France - it was only their 2nd win in 42 years

Well done Ireland. They were lucky though just holding on with that howler missed french penalty, crazy kick to half way, the forward pass and lost scrum at the death real nail biter.

Farewell Brian O Driscoll , thank you for great entertainment over the years.

image.jpg

I am out of breath up to the end , great match by both side, last minutes try not given due to forward pass , lucky the referee not given it. The second French try should not be given but the referee did not call the TV referee, so that means the Irish fully deserved the championship. Half of the Irish will not feature next year due to their age, Well done to Brian O Driscoll for the retirement, a nice send off pressie for him, Hard Luck England. They are real contender for the championship for next few years with their young players.

Hey jocky king only BOD to retire and we have Zebo, Sean O Brien and Stephan Ferris to come back yet. Watch out for the Irish for the next couple of years.

Hey jocky king only BOD to retire and we have Zebo, Sean O Brien and Stephan Ferris to come back yet. Watch out for the Irish for the next couple of years.

Hopefully your words will come true, I liked Zebo a lot, never forget his skill when he picked up the ball by his left ankle on the way to try last year. Joe Schumit is a boss with something very special. Long may he continue , he only became a manager last summer, a quick instant success is great for the Irish for the future.

Now I have to change from Green - place of birth -to Red - by grace of God - Munster v Toulouse in Thomond Park in April Q/F hopefully then a Semi in Dublin v Leinster

Now I have to change from Green - place of birth -to Red - by grace of God - Munster v Toulouse in Thomond Park in April Q/F hopefully then a Semi in Dublin v Leinster

Likewise me .... Munster and Leinster confidence will be sky high after their country win , but it is mostly Leinster players who was involved. But I will enjoy watching and rooting rooting both of em , but my heart ties with Munster.

Archived