IGNORED

6 Nations 2014

fostraswift

Looking forward to this one

whos gonna do it this year?

my bet is France or England...maybe England shading it

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

6 nations winner will be the winner of the Wales V England at Twickers...........Honestly? Wales I reckon....Even though they didn't look that tight today agaist Italy.

France now favorites in my opinion

Next weekend will clear things up more..lol

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Not surprised with the Irish win yesterday to Wales, Joe Shmidt is a shrewd boss, he changed Irish style of play. His Greatest test will be at Twickenham for the quest of the triple crown. England was far too strong for Scotland at murrayfield, They must be injecting themselves with steroids cos of the size of their body, all muscles. lol, it will be a good game at Twickenham.

looking forward to the Ireland-england game now big time..If the french beat wales they are favorites i think :GoldenSmile1:

Not surprised with the Irish win yesterday to Wales, Joe Shmidt is a shrewd boss, he changed Irish style of play. His Greatest test will be at Twickenham for the quest of the triple crown. England was far too strong for Scotland at murrayfield, They must be injecting themselves with steroids cos of the size of their body, all muscles. lol, it will be a good game at Twickenham.

England certainly overpowered Scotland . Their  scrum was creaking from about 30 minutes into the game .  

Shared championship i think as no outstanding team this year .

Mikeyboy

England certainly overpowered Scotland . Their  scrum was creaking from about 30 minutes into the game .  

Shared championship i think as no outstanding team this year .

Mikeyboy

Want to go for double or quits on our previous bar fine offer ??? 5555

Want to go for double or quits on our previous bar fine offer ??? 5555

2 teams finishing with 4 wins each is possible this year as scotland and italy may only win a couple of games between them , so yes Jocky .  

Mikeyboy

I'm not a big Rugby Union fan but my mate Billy loves the game.  So this Friday I am going to join him in our favourite pub to watch the Wales v France game.  Hopefully it will be a great game and I get to drink loads of beer

its gonna be a big weekend

im going for an ireland win with Dan cole being out

wales to win tonight in cardiff :GoldenSmile1:

I'm not a big Rugby Union fan but my mate Billy loves the game.  So this Friday I am going to join him in our favourite pub to watch the Wales v France game.  Hopefully it will be a great game and I get to drink loads of beer

Is the game really on Friday. If I cant find it on one of the Astro Supersport channels the French games are usually on the French channel.

PS: just checked Friday at 8.00pm making it 3.00am Thai time.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Yes it was on TV5Monde on Sophon. I had set my DVD Recorder and am watching it now.

I also saw Crusaders v Chiefs on Astro Supersport 3 (via Setanta Sports).  Half of the Chiefs team went off injured but they still snatched a win 18 / 10. Crusaders missed 7 penalties.

There is a feast of RU on Astro Supersports 3 today. Two Super 15 games and two 6-Nations. The England game at 22.55 hrs.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Can't wait to watch England vs Ireland match this evening, should be a great game.

What a dramatic finish for Scotland with a drop goal that wins the match to Italy who thought they had points in their bag.

• 2 weeks later...

What a dramatic finish for Scotland with a drop goal that wins the match to Italy who thought they had points in their bag.

France beat Scotland right at the last today , in a match Scotland should have won easily if they had taken their chances .

Ireland stuff Italy to increase their points difference .

Looking forward to the England / Wales clash tomorrow , should be a lot closer than the blowout in Cardiff 12 months ago . 

Mikeyboy

France beat Scotland right at the last today , in a match Scotland should have won easily if they had taken their chances .

Ireland stuff Italy to increase their points difference .

Looking forward to the England / Wales clash tomorrow , should be a lot closer than the blowout in Cardiff 12 months ago .

Mikeyboy

I am praying for Welsh win to have a chance for a barfine double from you .... : )

I am praying for Welsh win to have a chance for a barfine double from you .... : )

England 29  Wales 18   

Well done England , a massive improvement from last years Cardiff game .

Perfect conditions for the Welsh power running game , for some reason they decided to hoof the ball long and hope for mistakes which never came .   England will rue the last few minutes of the French game even more so now . 

I'll take Ireland to beat France next week and secure the title by points difference from England .

Mikeyboy

Very interesting match next week, three teams have a chance to win the title.. France vs Ireland match will be awesome .

Funny how a phrase means one thing to some and a completely different thing to others.

http://www.sixnations.ca/CommunityProfile.htm

Thanks for the link , an interesting read / history lesson

Mikeyboy

England take the triple crown. That will do for me!

Unless we stuff Italy on their own patch I think the Irish will win it this year

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

England outstanding today but not quite enough against Italy to overhaul Ireland.

So Ireland need to win in France to take the title or the French need to win by over 70...

I think Ireland should win.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Very hard to win at France, their stadium is suitable for football , thin grass not thick which should be for Rugby.

Well done Ireland on a nailbiting win in Paris 22 - 20  . Six nations champs .

Brian O'driscoll finishes his international career a winner . 

Mikeyboy

I am out of breath up to the end , great match by both side, last minutes try not given due to forward pass , lucky the referee not given it. The second French try should not be given but the referee did not call the TV referee, so that means the Irish fully deserved the championship. Half of the Irish will not feature next year due to their age, Well done to Brian O Driscoll for the retirement, a nice send off pressie for him, Hard Luck England. They are real contender for the championship for next few years with their young players.

Archived