Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique

Crow

Just have a few questions to ask about Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique

1. I've read sites and says this hotel is girl friendly, just would like a confirmation from someone who's stayed there recently.

2. Does the room have a Safe? and if so will It fit a laptop?

Just go on www.booking.com you will get information, I have not stayed there but I guess its girl friendly, I doubt you will find a room safe anywhere that will hold a laptop, just use your phone with hotel wi fi and for more secure there are plenty of internet cafes, why does so many people want to cart a laptop about?

GF to a point , girls must be 20+ and they charge for a second girl

Safes are okay for iPads and Camera equipment , I doubt you would fit a laptop in one though

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Bear in mind these room safes are so easy to open, just look on youtube if you don't already know about it

Yea exactly why you don't want to take a hard drive with you. Often the room safe is only as good as hotel security and honesty of the staff.

Great hotel but recently refurbished and prices have gone up to about 2800 thb a night, lovely staff and never had a problem there but the price rise is putting me off a return.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed here years back quite a lot but when it took of the prices went to much for me.

Had a few stays about two or three years back in low season for about  2200 baht.

Stayed here years back quite a lot but when it took of the prices went to much for me.

Had a few stays about two or three years back in low season for about  2200 baht.

Cheapest method with Tims seems to be to book on their website , THB 1,873 weekdays THB 2k at weekends , for April

this hotel is in a good location down an alley so a bit away from the traffic noise. book early cuz when they only have a few rooms left the price goes up like crazy.

Intimate Hotel by Tim is very popular with PA members - regularly in the top 5 most booked. Yes it is girl friendly - Tim runs bars and goog bars so she knows the score in Pattaya.

Also check out the Most Booked hotels by PA members thread. I havent updated it a while but it is good info.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Cheapest method with Tims seems to be to book on their website , THB 1,873 weekdays THB 2k at weekends , for April

You also get free wifi by booking this way.

You also get free wifi by booking this way.

WiFi is free now anyway , they had stopped those silly codes back in Nov

Archived