IGNORED

Intimate Hotel Not Girl Friendly for < 20 years (18-19 year olds)

blackhat

The Intimate hotel by Tim Boutique now has mandatory ID checking for all joiners, and reject all girls under 20 years old.

Many of the girls in the gogos are 18-19 years old...

I tried to explain to the reception (several times) that 18 is the age of consent under Thai Law, but they said that this is now hotel policy and won't change.

BTW, they've also added a 1000 baht fee for bringing in 2 ladies.

I've stayed there countless times, and have never had problems before, but won't be staying again.  Heck, they used to let me just walk by without evening looking at the IDs (if I was bringing along a girl that I knew well).

Anyone experienced this at other hotels lately?

It has been their policy for quite a while now.

They are probably just trying to change their image.

Thanks for the info.  That's off my short list (same as Areca).  I don't normally take 18-19 year olds, but it's nice to have the flexibility should the occasion arise. 1000 for 2nd lady is also a deal breaker for me.

Well I certainly know where I will not spend my baht. And the 1000 baht fee for 2 is insane. Such a nice place too.

The 18-19 yo rule is not fantastic but the 1000 baht for the 2nd lady would be a deal breaker

I'm just so sad.  I really loved that hotel too.
-Extremely central (next to Avenue & Mike shopping malls)

-close to Soi LK Metro
-One quick Songthaew ride to/from Walking Street (quick to cross between beach & second road)
... and fast enough to walk to WS in 10-15 min
-Now with free wifi (reception was really crappy in my room, though)
-The number of mosquitoes that I find in my room seems to decrease every year...

Only downside, is that the alley to the hotel kinda smells like a sewer... and the purple colour looks really cheap & cheesy...

... but, the 18-19 yo & 1000 baht for 2-girl rules are just deal-breakers.  I really hope they get removed from all girl friendly hotel lists...

The Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique now has mandatory ID checking for all joiners, and reject all girls under 20 years old.

I tried to explain to the reception (several times) that 18 is the age of consent under Thai Law, but they said that this is now hotel policy and won't change.

I've stayed there countless times, and have never had problems before, but won't be staying again.  Heck, they used to let me just walk by without evening looking at the IDs (if I was bringing along a girl that I knew well).

tims has been a rip of joint for years a bg who worked there told me they used to have weekly meetings for the girls explaining how to extract more cash from farangs shes one nasty piece of work false as fuck

It's been their policy for at least a year. They mention that when you check-in so you don't have an awkward situation when you bring a girl back.

I agree that the B1000 fee for second joiner is a rip-off.

I have started a thread listing hotels that charge for second girls and that have a 20 year age limit.

Here:  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/

Thanks... very useful.

To be honest, when they mentioned it during the initial orientation at check-in this time, I just ignored it... since in past years, they never even bothered to check IDs if I waved the girls through at 4-5am...

It wasn't until the 2nd or 3rd rejection that I started to start asking the girls before I brought them back... sigh...

tims has been a rip of joint for years a bg who worked there told me they used to have weekly meetings for the girls explaining how to extract more cash from farangs shes one nasty piece of work false as fuck

100% CORRECT.Ive known Tim since she had a bar on beach road(1989).Shed pull you in and chat away all happy.If you walked past her bar(she would yap yap you no good).I only ever went in Tims Go Go once.In a nutshell shes one orrible bitch.

I spent a few days with 19yr old at Tim 3 months before. No problem.

Next trip, no problem bringing her there again 2 months ago. However, she did get out of the Taxi with me after we got back from Koh Chang.

I saw her last week and she mentioned she went with customer and was rejected at this hotel in the last few weeks. The rule has been around a while but the enforcement only recent.

Just curious, did the girl you bring back have blond peroxide in her hair?

The Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique now has mandatory ID checking for all joiners, and reject all girls under 20 years old.

How things change, stayed there in May and didnt have a problem with additional lady didnt try the under 20 policy so cant comment. 

I wont be going back, better and cheaper places to stay in future.

..I saw her last week and she mentioned she went with customer and was rejected at this hotel in the last few weeks. The rule has been around a while but the enforcement only recent.

Just curious, did the girl you bring back have blond peroxide in her hair?

During my 2 week stay, they checked IDs almost every day (around 4-5am), and I was rejected for 3 different girls 18-19 years old, but none of them were blonds.

Even when I brought back ladies that were obviously over 20 years old, the hotel still checked their IDs.

The atmosphere was extremely different from my past stays...

They told me about this when I stayed in March , and both times I stayed in November they were sure to repeat that girls must be over 20 , there was one girl that I would have liked to BF but I didn't because of the hotel rule ... But for me , the location , rooms and swimming pool area out-weight , this one negative

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

yep, I had this experience... I checked before I booked and saw no warning sighs of this policy but when I was there just under a month ago, strictly no 18-19 year olds..... outrageous..! never again

Archived