IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts policy regarding other forums and websites.

Braveheart

Skygod and all

Farang Forum is back in action - but quite a bit different.

It now looks like a MySpace kind of place. Basically a place to find friends - for Farangs to find the Asian honeys and for the Asian ladies to find their Farang teerak. A Farang Friend Finder

It has a forum of sorts - but it is basically a place to sign up for free, upload some pics, chat, Instant message, post events, contact others, add a blog and a few more. I am still tweaking the site - but it is up and running and ready for folks to sign up - did I mention it is free - I just need to get a few thousand TGs to sign up.

So, if you guys will help spread the word - it will be greatly appreciated (there is a tell a friend functuon - bottom right) - and if you find any glitches - send me an email using the contact form - or at

upena1 at gmail.com

It is still very, very new (less than a week old) - so I am sure that there will still be some minor adjustments.

Thanks

lar

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• upena

• sexy beast

• mulphy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great news Lar. I'll check it out as soon as I get a few moments to spare.

Thanks for the update. Will register soon but this time i'll register as a guy instead of as Joy the 3 holer losbeen with the smelly hee!!! :10:

Testicles

Two BMs contacted me today about their new site which will include a forum at www.pattayachicks.com

They have already linked to Pattaya Addicts

They were keen to stress they are just having a bit of fun so give them some support and check them out.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

whitespider - let your two buddies know - that when clicking on the Add Link part - a HUGE pop up opened and then when I went to add a link it accused me of a hack attempt.

whitespider - let your two buddies know - that when clicking on the Add Link part - a HUGE pop up opened and then when I went to add a link it accused me of a hack attempt.

hi,

I just did the test and i added a link no problems at all.

maybe you tyr again.if you stiill have the problem make a snapshot of the popup and the hack attempt.

send this to [email protected]

greets

just about ready to give up on Farang Forum - the script I have (free) isn't quite doing what I want it to - I have folks signing up, getting activated and then the next day - deactivated. I re-activate them - and the next day - same same. So, think I will have to find another venue for this site - in the mean time - I am working on another - and this script (paid for) is really smooth - similar to Thai Love Links - check out NahRak.com - I just need to get a couple thousand Thai girls to register. It is free unless you want to upgrade - but free still is decent - just fewer pics and videos - but all still works if you register and become a member - site just went live today - so give me a little time to promote it and your help is greatly appreciated (send link to friend option at web site). Looking for all the nah rak guys and girls.

whitespider

for pattayachicks links

Not Found

The requested URL /phpmlinks was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

for the add site - works find

Edited by upena

just about ready to give up on Farang Forum - the script I have (free) isn't quite doing what I want it to - I have folks signing up, getting activated and then the next day - deactivated. I re-activate them - and the next day - same same. So, think I will have to find another venue for this site - in the mean time - I am working on another - and this script (paid for) is really smooth - similar to Thai Love Links - check out NahRak.com - I just need to get a couple thousand Thai girls to register. It is free unless you want to upgrade - but free still is decent - just fewer pics and videos - but all still works if you register and become a member - site just went live today - so give me a little time to promote it and your help is greatly appreciated (send link to friend option at web site). Looking for all the nah rak guys and girls.

whitespider

for pattayachicks links

Not Found

The requested URL /phpmlinks was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

for the add site - works find

last weekend the server was most of the day down.

i think that is way you have some problems.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is for Thai mongering sites, however, there is a lot of crossover between the Thai and PI mongers. I would like to put in http://www.piatnight.com which has a large active userbase, and strives to be as open as you do here. But, geared more towards Angeles City specifically, all of the PI in general.

Edited by tonyric

Admin from piatnight.com

• 1 month later...

"We at Pattaya Addicts believe that the more information and the better informed you are, the happier you will be. In keeping with this, we are pleased to allow our members to post links and to mention other forums and websites in our forums. "

Hi guys Nice to see sites that aren’t afraid to share information and links. I have been going to The Philippines epically Angeles city for over 12 years and have contributed to AC message boards for years. When I first went to Angeles I would take a few rolls of file ever trip. Then a few years ago I bought my first digital camera and my photo taking just exploded from 250 the first time until my last trip in June I took we over a thousand so I joined up with a mate who has the same addiction and hugh photo collection to build our own gallery.

Hope the sample shots meets with the moddy approval

http://nudesofasia.com

137305-7664.jpg

Edited by nudesofasia

So what’s this all got to do with Thailand you may ask :wub:

Well I’ve never been to Pattaya and my mate has been only once. our site has a few photos and information on Thailand but not nearly as much as The Philippines. :Good_Job:

Wanting to explore all of Asia and our addiction for taken photos we decided to make a trip to Pattaya in November. We will be the cherry boys this time round. :001_Thank_You5:

Hopefully we can get lots of information from this site and perhaps share some of our knowledge

http://nudesofasia.com/

137333-7663.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

You might this is a bit of friendly banter but (so a friend told me) there several well know addicts on that site, check out the trip reports, apparently, I wouldn't know myself just heard from a bloke down the pub.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

• 1 month later...

This site has been really helpful to fill some of the gaps that I was unaware of. Thanks for these links! I am grateful for this site!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is the pattaya Images site working for anyone else, I keep getting some type of database error

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/8.jpg&text=My%20rerutn%20to%20BKK&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=4&day=27&hour=11&minute=18&second=37&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Man, I am so busy that I hardly have time to visit and post on this site lately. Now you've given me so many more sites to check out. :-) Thanks!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

A nice list, but its a shame that so many of the places require membership to see anything as it becomes quite time consuming to keep signing up. But still a nice list for those looking for more info.

I must commend this site for it´s unusual stance in regards to other forums. Very few are the sites that don´t view all others as competition, banning people left and right for even mentioning other sites. In fact this is the first one I´ve come across! This is the way I believe it should be, open and willing sharing of information for the benefit of all.

Makes me proud to be a member, even if I´ve only just joined.

• 1 month later...