IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts policy regarding other forums and websites.

Braveheart

Alex no blatent rules were broken but on the lines of the post it would escallate into a slagging!

Secrets are friiends of mine, what they do in reguards to you is yours & thier bussiness

& nothing to do with us being it right or wrong! We have no right to say what is right or wrong with

matters that is not our concern. I'm not sorry you got a suspension it

means you post here mate, can't we forget all about this please?

:Banghead2:

if you dont want to re open the thread dale , i will accept that , but i am a exponant of free speech , i cant get it on Secrets , they certainly wont allow me to discuss the problem openly on thier forum , because they know it looks bad on them, and they never accept anything negative about them , only flying compliments , which makes thier forum very one sided.

friends or not friends shouldnt matter , this is an open forum about pattaya and the subject matter is about a happenning in pattaya, Secrets have enough protection on thier own forum so a place were the truth really can come out is surely needed.

like i said , if you dont re open the thread , its ok, i have vented my feelings on the matter and i wont see it as a negative against this board.

regards.

alex.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• upena

• sexy beast

• mulphy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair point made Alex, we give links to all other sites but talking about them isn't really what were about!

Yes its freedom of speach i.e. your bar, thier bar. we don't have a bussiness to protect.

But talking of other forums polices/actions isn't our bussiness & IMO not any of our

members!

We want to remain friendly to all & everyone.

:Banghead2:

Alex, I must agree with Dale. We have a good relationship with the other Pattaya boards at this time and share information openly with some them. If we allow your thread to develop any further we run the risk of opening it up to a slugging contest such as the one that has gone on between Secrets and Chat or the type of information that was posted on Talk about the dispute between the 2. It was things like that which drove a lot of people away from those sites and it is not a path that we want to follow, we wish to keep this board positive as much as possible and not dwell on the negative.

People experience disagreements with board management over policies on most boards at some point and it is to be expected that people will not always agree but we do not want to encourage open debate on topics which revolve around any such issues. As Dale said your issue is with Secrets and we would prefer that issues with them not be brought here. If we allow your thread to continue it could easily and most likely would develop into the mindless name calling we have seen elsewhere and that would force us to take more drastic moderating actions against someone which we are not inclined to do, but will if necessary. Your thread is still viewable by all and your opinion can be known to others we just do not have any Desire to start a war here.

The main thing is that we do allow you to freely advertise your establishment here without predjudice and I encourage you to take full advantage of this as you already have.

OK. Back to links ... You should check out this hilarious forum :

http://www.farangforum.com/

(BG's commenting on their job ... or so it seems ) :D

:D

We know about this one. It already has a thread of its' own here and it is run by BM upena. Thanks for that though.

Alex, I agree with what sexy and brave have stated. I would like to point out that at least you have had your say. People are able to read of your thoughts and do with them what they wish. I have no doubt that the thread would have turning into a slagging match at some point.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

ok guys , no problem , issue closed on addicts,thanks for taking the time to reply.

A bit late to the party, and it's a very small board (well, actually it's the international part of a pretty big US-based board) but there's some good information and some good guys on the SF Redbook international forum ( http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum...;conf=DCConfID2 ) and we can always use some more LOS experts :001_Sawasdee:

A bit late to the party, and it's a very small board (well, actually it's the international part of a pretty big US-based board) but there's some good information and some good guys on the SF Redbook international forum ( http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum...;conf=DCConfID2 ) and we can always use some more LOS experts :001_Sawasdee:

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

What a nice change to see other boards given a mention! It might start a revolution, but I very much doubt it.

braveheart,

thanks for the links, there are a few that i was unaware of.

Does anyone know if bahtbus.com is still going ? The webmaster on there Noel was a good mate of mine and sadly died last November. If it is still up and running, i can't access it.

baldi

garibaldi, breaking hearts and hymens in LOS and UK

All the links are great. I have been there twice in the last 3 months. Great to have all this info. Thanks. :Raspberry6:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another cool site regarding Thailand is dexterhorn.com . Hope that's helpful.

Cool forum on there, too.

This is awesome :D ...

Me being very new at this, most of the links mentioned were unknown to me. This will give me a chance at getting the maximum amount of information before my November trip.

Thanks for the links provided by everyone and Kudos on the way you guys run your site.

This is awesome :P ...

Me being very new at this, most of the links mentioned were unknown to me. This will give me a chance at getting the maximum amount of information before my November trip.

Thanks for the links provided by everyone and Kudos on the way you guys run your site.

Thanks Luc I could not have said it better myself. I am looking at a first trip in September.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this Forum has been mentioned on this thread before. Its a forum for bargirls looking at things from thier perspective. If anyguys out there are in Pattaya please pass on details of Farang Forum to as many barfgirls as possibe. Its only fair that they have a forum too.

Yes, the forum is in English. The reasoning behind it is many bar gilrs are working to improve thier written English skills. This forum forces them to think and write in English thus improving thier communication abilities in the English language.

Testicles

Thanks Bill, a lot of great info on some of those sites Sir!!!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Absolutely a great post this is. I post on Secrets and recently discovered this board but it's good to learn about other forums that are around. Especially the blog links are great.

:Chokdee:

• 2 months later...

guys I am soo happy to find this great forum

everything looks nice and I am very happy to be here

I am also pattaya addict I love this place and girls

I just came back from patttaya but I will be there this november

DON'T EVER NOT FINISH A BOTTLE OF BOURBON AND DON'T EVER TURN DOWN A FREE GO GO GIRL

Not sure if this Forum has been mentioned on this thread before. Its a forum for bargirls looking at things from thier perspective. If anyguys out there are in Pattaya please pass on details of Farang Forum to as many barfgirls as possibe. Its only fair that they have a forum too.

Yes, the forum is in English. The reasoning behind it is many bar gilrs are working to improve thier written English skills. This forum forces them to think and write in English thus improving thier communication abilities in the English language.

"Big boss man him write me. He say he stop have place for us Talk about customer. Is not good for we want know whern customer come Thailand.

Now me need to go other place to find out whem 'Man Amereeca' and 'Man Eengland' come back for see me more.

I have customer with big heart and when him drunk he say me him have other place for me to go find customer Him say him name BigCock and word for pass is satisfied.

Him not tell truth, him lie for sure, but I check computer he and he have names on screen Talk / Secrets / Addicts.

I think I tell your friend about names as she unnerstan computers good"

:):D:D

Upena,

Thanks for abit of fun at times. Sorry that it has to close, but understand why. Bloody spammers are a curse to the whole 'net community.

For those that weren't aware (or are yoo young to remember :D ), it was a pair of bloody lawyers that "fired the starting gun for the legions of spammers that now occupy the Internet"

We at Pattaya Addicts believe that the more information and the better informed you are, the happier you will be. In keeping with this, we are pleased to allow our members to post links and to mention other forums and websites in our forums...

Thank you, IMHO this is a very good policy...