IGNORED

Is it True

copperdingus

No problems at all unless you are from Canada !

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

My guess is that these are not new attitudes, if they exist at all. In general, I don't talk to locals unless I'm in the hotel or buying something. This way I avoid problems. Also, I am always respectful of Thais and their culture. I am well aware that I am in the Third World.

Spot on farang 1.

marnie...

[p.m.a]

Do as you would be done by I reckon. Treat them as you expect to be treated. Although if you are getting ripped off and you know it you've somehow got to let them know that you know without causing loss of face to them. Smiling always works pretty well, although can be hard at times.

just treat people how you would like to be treated...thats my motto....

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

Had a few fights with the girls over money , but apart from that never had hostiity . One small girl beat the shit out of me , really enjoyed it .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

i never once had an issue with a thai. not once.

situations could have escalated if i really tried, but i backed up, smiled, sometimes even made a joke and we both laugh. never a problem.

i find most thais to be friendly.

1. smile and they smile back.

2. dont ever fight one

3. be peaceful

4. be non confrontational

5. enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
just treat people how you would like to be treated...thats my motto....

Yah done be simple but true Bredrin i wish i done could act like dat in all times

Praise Jah ......Rastafari

I think like Shuggy says you will be ok, just use your common sense. I have never seen any of that in Patts. take along with some other board members and you will be fine. I have gone alone and with others

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

Just remember to smile. If you have a serious problem out there most likely it will be with a drunken aggressive falang looking for a fight.