Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya hotels with age restrictions and extra joiner fees

Daddee

You know, most hotels will simply ask for the ID of your guest. No fees, very little hassle. This is a good thing, make no mistake about it.

There are lots of guesthouses where no one but yourself will screen the guests, but for your first trip I would recommend against that. (Unless you already have very good ladyboy/underage radar yourself, of course.)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does pattaya discovery beach hotel still charge a joiner fees? 

i heard it used to charge but dont do that now.

cheers

Lk empress charge 500 for the third guest.

I just checked with LK Metropole regarding guests age restrictions and it seems that 18 is ok. Had to check before booking a studio room for a month stay in October.

See their reply below.

Dear sir,

18 year old it OK sir.

Best Regards,

Patcharin (Pui) Tubtimtong

Guest Relation Officer

Tel : +66 (0) 38 428 100

Fax : +66 (0) 38 720 702

Email : [email protected]

www.lkpattaya.com

have lk hotel charge for one girl

Sent from my Che1-L04 using Tapatalk

No only for extra girls

to my fading eyes most Thai ladies look 10 years younger than there actual age unlike most farangs yours truly included so this age thing sounds like closet paedophile insult intended

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

There must be some law regarding girls under 20. Does anyone know it. You can't take a girl under 20 into a bar or disco. Got stopped at Bamboo for instance.

Yes, even though a girl can work in a go-go she can not enter a bar if she is less than 20. Strange to me but TIT. I took an 18 YO and she wanted to dance but we couldn't get in.

to my fading eyes most Thai ladies look 10 years younger than there actual age unlike most farangs yours truly included so this age thing sounds like closet paedophile insult intended

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well, many people have hang ups. I wouldn't worry about yours. No one cares.

• 11 months later...
On 3/18/2017 at 10:54 PM, Jakob80 said:

Anoyone know what is the joiner policy for new hotel "Deep Blue Z10" ?

Sorry I can't help, but if you don't get a response here just email them, better to be sure.

• 10 months later...

The policy of charging extra for more than one guest appears to be spreading very rapidly throughout the Pattaya hotel sector

all LK hotels have 20+ policy: 

Dear sir, If you book for 1 person the joiner is free. The lady not under 20 years old sir. Best regards, Ms. Kantisa

All Lk hotels have same 20+ policy ?

Mostly, yes sir.

all LK hotels have 20+ policy: 

Dear sir, If you book for 1 person the joiner is free. The lady not under 20 years old sir. Best regards, Ms. Kantisa
All Lk hotels have same 20+ policy ?
Mostly, yes sir.

If you (formally) ask them why, what is their answer (other than they can make any policy they like)?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, brewster said:

I f you (formally) avary why, what isSongkrannswer (ot her than they can mak e any policy they like)?

Was in The Two in Soi Diana before xmas and had no issues but Staff do know me the one on BR was a issue after Songkran but they relented in end Guess as TIT any policys vary on staff and a daily basis 

Think I have recommended Scenery hotel on soi 10 in past on this forum as have stayed there different times over past 3 years.  Not sure if this a recent change or if I have never brought girl under 20 there before, but found out this bit of an issue last time there.  It was one of those sort crazy ibar nights and at first I thought hotel security was telling me girl was underage and was panicking a bit.  A long story short got charged 300b to make this prblm go away.

• 2 weeks later...

Just come back from a stay at Vogue on Soi Lengkee, started to charge 500 baht joiner fee for the first guest.. didn't ask the 2nd joiner fee.

Also trying to ask for 100 baht for using the pool! Easily avoided by entering pool via non reception entrance, but worth noting..

• 2 months later...
On 22/8/2015 at 06:42, Daddee said:

Updated August 21

Tim Intimate  Not allowed to bring two girls period 

Hotels that charge extra if you bring two ladies at a time to your room:

Charge is per each girl over one.

Siam@Siam 1000 baht  (maybe ok now, anyone confirm?)

Sutus Court, (anyone confirm?)

Eastiny Seven 300 or 500, anyone confirm?

Sandara residence in front of Vogue hotel = 300 bht.

Hotel Selection

Grand Hotel, 500 baht

Ozo Hotel, 500 baht 

Honey Inn, 500 baht

H boutique, 500 baht

24/7 hotel, 500 baht

The Stay, 500 baht

Privi Hotel, 200 baht

Aya boutique hotel charges 900 baht

Bay Breeze, 400 baht

Opey de Place, 300 baht

At Mind Serviced Resicence  700 baht

Inn House 500 Baht

Discovery Beach Hotel, 1000 per guest, even for the first one!!!

Sunshine Hotel   500 baht

Residence Soi 8   500 baht

Sabai hotels up on soi 1 and 2   500 baht

April Suites   500 baht

August Suites 500 baht

Intimate  1000 baht

ALL LK hotels  500 baht

Areca  500 baht 

Villa Panalee, 500 baht

Mercure Hotel, 500 baht

Eastin Soi 8 1000 baht if not with you at check-in

Whitehouse Condotel  500 baht

Sunshine Hotel, 500 baht

Dynasty Inn, 300 baht

Nature View, 200 baht

Ambiance hotel , 300 baht

Bella villa prima 1000 baht

Pattaya Bay Resort 500 baht, even if second girl in same day but not same time

Hotels that won't allow 18-19 year old girls:

Hotel Selection

Honey Inn

H boutique

24/7 hotel

Intimate

Sunbeam

ALL LK hotels

Tim Intimate 

Sea Me Spring

Sea Me Spring Too

Eastin Hotel SOI 8

Does any kind should have an update on this list in 2018. It is a good info sheet... l appreciate that when ungrateful LAZO’s  couldn’t be bothered scanning this short list without it being in Alphabetical order that you just not bother any more OP. 

Got a reply from Amari Nova Suites that they have a 20+ age limit. The same goes for all their hotels (according to them).

Paste countdown timer here

• 2 weeks later...
Got a reply from Amari Nova Suites that they have a 20+ age limit. The same goes for all their hotels (according to them).
Add to the 'avoid' list.

• 2 weeks later...

hotels that won't allow 18-19 year old girls:

hotel Selection

Honey Inn

H boutique

24/7 hotel

Intimate

Sunbeam

ALL LK hotels

Tim Intimate 

Sea Me Spring

Sea Me Spring Too

Eastin hotel SOI 8

Regarding the above list can I assume that Sea me spring tree has the same policy? With that being said seeing as many consider Soi 10 the best location wouldn't Page 10 be the better option despite showing signs of wear and tear? Since it doesn't have this rule? Whats the Stays stance on 18,19 year olds. I don't make it a rule to go for very young girls but when I stayed in 24/7 for my last trip I ran into the hottest 18 year olds ever but couldn't barfine her because of this bullshit. Was raging and swore I wouldn't let this happen again

On 5/18/2018 at 03:56, tobeornottobe said:

Hotels that won't allow 18-19 year old girls:

Hotel Selection

Honey Inn

H boutique

24/7 hotel

Intimate

Sunbeam

ALL LK hotels

Tim Intimate 

Sea Me Spring

Sea Me Spring Too

Eastin Hotel SOI 8

Regarding the above list can I assume that Sea Me Spring tree has the same policy? With that being said seeing as many consider Soi 10 the best location wouldn't Page 10 be the better option despite showing signs of wear and tear? Since it doesn't have this rule? Whats the Stays stance on 18,19 year olds. I don't make it a rule to go for very young girls but when I stayed in 24/7 for my last trip I ran into the hottest 18 year olds ever but couldn't barfine her because of this bullshit. Was raging and swore I wouldn't let this happen again

For the sake of a few hundred baht I would have been on the back of a motor bike taxi and heading to Full Love Inn with her. Fuck missing out on a really nice one, you never know if you'll get another chance at her.

23 hours ago, Gnorman said:

For the sake of a few hundred baht I would have been on the back of a motor bike taxi and heading to Full Love Inn with her. Fuck missing out on a really nice one, you never know if you'll get another chance at her.

I didn't mind that much in the end because theres was a 23 year there that was almost has hot

Eastiny Place ? Age restriction , anybody , Thanks !

Archived