IGNORED

Key visa and it's owner Darren.

paulpatts

To anybody reading this review I would just like to convey our thanks and gratitude to you Darren and all of your staff in obtaining our recent settlement visa for my wife to the UK.

Having used Key Visa periodically over a 9 or so year period I cannot recommend them enough,highly professional straight talking operation with the upmost transparency,once again many many thanks Key Visa,

Regards

Paul and Noi.

Thanks Paul and Noi for the kind comments but not needed.

The other two comments will be disregarded  

Posted Image

To anybody reading this review I would just like to convey our thanks and gratitude to you Darren and all of your staff in obtaining our recent settlement visa for my wife to the UK.

Having used Key Visa periodically over a 9 or so year period I cannot recommend them enough,highly professional straight talking operation with the upmost transparency,once again many many thanks Key Visa,

Regards

Paul and Noi.

After using Keyvisa for nearly nine years now myself I have to agree completely with what you have said.  Have had holiday visa`s and settlement visa to Uk before and now visa`s for me to remain in Thailand.  Have recommended to many this service and so far all have been happy with Darren and his company.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

A bit offtopic but i hear about keyvisa in the radio all the time.. had some bad experience with OTHER visa services so in the past, so is keyvisa really trustworthy? Do they provide 90 day address report service and general visa extensions? 

Last visa service i used took 2 month to return my passport for doing a 90 day address report.. 

get your self to his office and talk face to face with him

you will then see hes a man who can be trusted and will help you all he can

never had a problem with Darren

hes a nice guy and full of genuine and upto date advice

A bit offtopic but i hear about keyvisa in the radio all the time.. had some bad experience with OTHER visa services so in the past, so is keyvisa really trustworthy? Do they provide 90 day address report service and general visa extensions? 

Last visa service i used took 2 month to return my passport for doing a 90 day address report.. 

yes they offer and everytime I have used them it has been back in 24 hrs the 90 day that is

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks guys and my door is always open even if its for a quick question

Cheers

Posted Image

Sorry for another retarded question but your map is a bit confusing to me. I am trying to stop by but i am unsure where exactly you are located. Lets say i come from sukhumvit road, turn right into pattaya klang. Is it the orange coloured visa office on the left hand side or do i turn right before big C and its on that road? 

Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...

tried emailing Darren twice now but no response.  Anybody heard if he is still there or Keyvisa shut up shop ?

tried emailing Darren twice now but no response.  Anybody heard if he is still there or Keyvisa shut up shop ?

His profile says he hasn't been on here since June 2014, over a year ago.

Sorry for another retarded question but your map is a bit confusing to me. I am trying to stop by but i am unsure where exactly you are located. Lets say i come from sukhumvit road, turn right into pattaya klang. Is it the orange coloured visa office on the left hand side or do i turn right before big C and its on that road? 

Thanks in advance!

He has live chat on his website, you could try that or if you are in Pattaya his address is here.

http://www.keyvisathailand.com/contact/

tried emailing Darren twice now but no response. Anybody heard if he is still there or Keyvisa shut up shop ?

Me too! Maybe contacting him through Facebook or this Forum is a better idea, although previously he always replied to emails promptly.

Last I heard his office was in that Soi directly opposite the Big C at Corner of Pattaya Tai  and Sukumvit.

His Office No  is 038 422 131 Email: [email protected]

I use him to get the letter from British Embassy  confirming my pension.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Im the same as Brewster trying to get a reply,its not just you im hoping he's just very busy or maybe on holidays..

Me too! Maybe contacting him through Facebook or this Forum is a better idea, although previously he always replied to emails promptly.

Hasnt been online here in over a year so dont think you would get a reply...

Strangely I noticed KeyVisa for first time last week looked deserted and closed no idea if it was. Up Central Rd from Pattaya Klang heading for Sukumwit its on right hand side near the top.

Area is deserted now because of the Tunnel construction. I've never quite understood the reasoning for using Visa Agents who do nothing more than you can do yourself unless money is no object

Strangely I noticed KeyVisa for first time last week looked deserted and closed no idea if it was. Up Central Rd from Pattaya Klang heading for Sukumwit its on right hand side near the top.

Area is deserted now because of the Tunnel construction. I've never quite understood the reasoning for using Visa Agents who do nothing more than you can do yourself unless money is no object

Hi Harvey. I have done TV's on my own. No problem.

But if you get to a "partner visa" stage. It is very complex and costly ...and if they reject the application...you've lost your application fees and need to appeal....

Cheers,

H888

Another reason for using an agent to get a visa for my Thai wife to come to England in the past was the time that it takes to get everything done.  It would have cost me more to stay in Thailand and do it myself than paying Keyvisa to do it for me, plus I might have lost my job.    Now I use them to get the letter from the UK embassy to prove income for my married visa and at 500 baht it is cheaper than me going and staying for a couple of days in Bangkok to do it myself.  Much prefer to spend that time in Pattaya!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

That isn't KeyVisa - as already stated, it's down the side road next to Big C South.

...........................  Now I use them to get the letter from the UK embassy to prove income for my married visa and at 500 baht it is cheaper than me going and staying for a couple of days in Bangkok to do it myself.  Much prefer to spend that time in Pattaya!

As of last July you can get that online without going anywhere.....even Pattaya.   :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 weeks later...

I visited Darren last week for some visa related issues and he and his company still trading.

He was not able to help with my particular issue however he did get me a solution and called me back several hours later, when I asked him for a bill he explained that it was free and no charge applicable.

I thanked him as not only did his advice save me money it also made him no money and he had obviously had to spend some of his time to get me an answer.

A top bloke and good service IMHO.

The more the cash, the better the gash

I PM'd him requesting some advise and was happy to pay for it...maybe 3 weeks ago...still waiting....

I PM'd him requesting some advise and was happy to pay for it...maybe 3 weeks ago...still waiting....

He hasn't been on here in over a year, seems to be inactive as aBM. you would need his business e-mail or if he has a website with contact details, would be the best way to contact him.

Unless someone here has his business contact detail and gives it to you.

He hasn't been on here in over a year, seems to be inactive as aBM. you would need his business e-mail or if he has a website with contact details, would be the best way to contact him.

His contact info' is in his profile.   :WinkGrin1:

His contact info' is in his profile.   :WinkGrin1:

Yeah i never checked it as  he had moved business and thought his details might've changed? If they're still the same it should make it easier for the poster. Cheers.  :)

Actually did email him. No response. He must be busy.

Actually did email him. No response. He must be busy.

Oh ok mate, are few on here say the same thing , then another post says he has answered them, so a bit confusing as to what's going on ?

Archived