IGNORED

How is Galaxi Suites ?

berto1000

After all these post I'm happy to have booked some nights at Galaxy Suites!!! :P

Just have to tell everybody that NUTOSF is really friendly and he has been really helpfull with the reservation!

Thanks mate! We'll see in Patts!!! Just 18 days...TOO MUCH!!

I just booked with them for my first Pattaya trip as well. I really wanted something in the middle of the action and NUTOSF was very helpful. I booked the Jacuzzi suite and I will let everyone know how it was when I return.

Great place. Stay there everytime. But don't tell anyone ... it will fill up and I won't get in next time.

Does anyone have any photos of the jacuzzi suite (besides the website photos - can't really get a feel for the place)? Was looking to stay in the vault penthouse for the first week I'm in Pattaya...I was a little worried about the noise element at galaxy - but then I thought about it and I'm not going to bed until 3 or 4 in the morning anyway!

Thanks

I just stayed there about 2 weeks ago for a week. Had the first room as you enter.

For the price and the location, you cant beat it. Slap bang in the middle of Walking Street and Soi Diamond, surrounded by some of the top gogo bars and restaurants and if you want to be in the middle of the action, its right on top of Heavens Above agogo Bar. The rooms are a little small but very nice positioning of flatscreen tv and a stereo system and theres a HUGE mirror on the wall opposite the bed so you can see yourself in action. And if youre staying there chances are you're only gonna be coming back to fuck and sleep so the size of the room is irrelevant. Only criticism I would have is the close proximity of the shower and toilet-I really hate these type of bathrooms.

Overall and excellent place to stay, I will book the jacuzzi suite for my next trip..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

• 2 weeks later...

they are big time racial, not giving rooms to indians i guess,coz i landed asked for room they showed me the room, then when they came to know i am an indian , they say they have no empty room, was really pissed and made sure pattaya addicts do come to know about it

love you patts