IGNORED

How is Galaxi Suites ?

berto1000

Hi guys!

Has anybody stayed in this hotel? :wub:

I've seen the website ( http://www.galaxysuitespattaya.com ) and the pictures are GREAT! But they're real?

I someone will tell me something about this hotel, I appreciate it!

Cheers!! :wub:

Yeah iv'e stayed at the galxysuite's always found it a nice place to stay

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

I've stayed @ the GS, many times and its a nice hotel right in the middle of the action it cant be beaten on location, do a search for galaxy suites and you will find several reviews.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hi guys!

Has anybody stayed in this hotel? :wub:

I've seen the website ( http://www.galaxysuitespattaya.com ) and the pictures are GREAT! But they're real?

Cheers!! :D

maybe im mistaken, but i think this is next to Heaven Above. i think it is. i did a ST there.

pretty cool place- bigger than what youd expect a ST hotel to be like. not bad if you dont mind a stumbling drunk american yelling down the hallway. im sure i pissed someone off.

maybe im mistaken, but i think this is next to heaven above. i think it is. i did a ST there.

pretty cool place- bigger than what youd expect a ST hotel to be like. not bad if you dont mind a stumbling drunk american yelling down the hallway. im sure i pissed someone off.

Yes it right upstairs HA, so its not unusual too see go go girl running around in the corridor.

st hotels cant be a good option of routine hotel i guess, i mean longer stay, someone reply back ,i have abooking dont for sunday there, i might get it cancelled?????

love you patts

st hotels cant be a good option of routine hotel i guess, i mean longer stay, someone reply back ,i have abooking dont for sunday there, i might get it cancelled?????

Its NOT a short time hotel.

Its a great hotel - fantastic rooms with huge beds and flat screen TVs etc.

Soi Diamond can be noisy until around 2am but if your ion bed at 2am you shouldnt be in Pattaya IMO. Its many many miles better thasn Secrets which is similar kind of place with much smaller beds.

Its NOT a short time hotel.

Its a great hotel - fantastic rooms with huge beds and flat screen TVs etc.

Soi Diamond can be noisy until around 2am but if your ion bed at 2am you shouldnt be in Pattaya IMO. Its many many miles better thasn Secrets which is similar kind of place with much smaller beds.

I know its a good regular hotel but i was under the impression, if you want a short time with a heavens above go go they have rooms available?

Thanks guys!! I was sure that posting something it would solve my "problem".

I'll surely try to book there, at least for my first nights!!

PATTS....HERE I COOOOMEEEE!!!! :D

Thanks guys!! I was sure that posting something it would solve my "problem".

I'll surely try to book there, at least for my first nights!!

PATTS....HERE I COOOOMEEEE!!!! :Drunk1:

Trust me its a cool hotel I always spend my first 2 night in Patts there.

I've stayed there before.

Great hotel.

Its above heavens above and the corridor upstairs is part of the backstage area for the girls so you see them milling around a lot in not that much.

But the hotel isnt' a short time place.

The rooms are clean and large. You get free wireless internet and good strong signal as well.

Theres also only 8 or so rooms and one way in past reception which has the same person in most of hte time. The main sleeps on the sofa on the way in.

This is probably the most secure hotel room around as theres only a couple of people that can access your room and if you come in you have to walk right past the reception girl/maid.

I think this is why the wifi is good. theres so few people usining it and your very near the signal.

Because there is only one maid if you can friendly with her she can be quite usefull. She was taking my washing to local thai places at much cheaper prices than a hotel would charge and visably very happy when i tipped her.

The place is great for being in the middle of the action, and girls love coming back there as they can walk to work the next day.

Only downsides is i though the price was about 20% higher than similar places. Though you probably get more than your moneys worth with the location, quality of room security etc.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Galaxy Suites offers both ST (500B/2 Hrs) and LT (895B/per day) stay. ST stay is not limited to Heaven Above girls. We have girls from most of the gogos testing the beds for us. We have three relay points for WiFi that allows each room to have a strong signal.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Does anybody know how I can book some nights at Galaxy Suites??? :)

Because I've tried on the website, but got no answer..

Thank u in advance!!

There is noisy place mate

i was diamond hotel beside this galaxysuite and i couldnt sleep before 4am :(

i changed to another place after 2 nights

if these noisy places not important for you choose it

Hi guys!

Has anybody stayed in this hotel? :o

Cheers!! :D

Looks like a great fun place to start a Pataya experience for this newbie. I'm booking it.

The owner is an extremely friendly australian guy however Galaxy suites is not for me unfortunately.

The rooms at Galaxy suite are very small. They are the smallest rooms I have ever been in at a hotel. All of the rooms are the same size with the exception of the penthouse suite.

The website posts pictures of the penthouse suite so anyone looking at it will think that this is what they are getting in the normal rooms. However I think there is only one penthouse suite.

For the normal rooms the bed is actually a Queen sized bed but because the room is so small it dominates the room.

The TV is the size of a computer monitor so not big.

As for the toilet/bathroom? This is a tiny space consists of a shower head hanging over the toilet. It is impossible to use the shower without completely soaking the toilet - there is not a shower curtain.

There is no balcony for the rooms and the view from the window is of other roof tops.

Yes, there are some good points but I have to be honest that the points above meant that I could not stay there in the future.

The owner is an extremely friendly Australian guy however Galaxy suites is not for me unfortunately.

The rooms at Galaxy suite are very small. They are the smallest rooms I have ever been in at a hotel. All of the rooms are the same size with the exception of the penthouse suite. This is Galaxy's Jacuzzi Suite. The Jacuzzi Suite consists of two Superior Suites.

The website posts pictures of the penthouse suite so anyone looking at it will think that this is what they are getting in the normal rooms. However I think there is only one penthouse suite. The website consits of both Superior and Jacuzzi Suites.

For the normal rooms the bed is actually a queen sized bed but because the room is so small it dominates the room. The beds are king size and yes they dominate the room. We felt a bigger bed was better than the extra space around the bed.

The TV is the size of a computer monitor so not big. The TV is 21 inch LCD. We also have DVD players in each room.

As for the toilet/bathroom? This is a tiny space consists of a shower head hanging over the toilet. It is impossible to use the shower without completely soaking the toilet - there is not a shower curtain.

There is no balcony for the rooms and the view from the window is of other roof tops.

Yes, there are some good points but I have to be honest that the points above meant that I could not stay there in the future.

Galaxy Suites offers a clean environment for those who want to be in the middle of the action. We offer free WiFi, King Size beds, in-room safe, cable tv, dvd player. A very good value for just 895 Baht per night.

Nutosf

I arrive Pattaya at 0100.Galaxy Suites is a nice landing place for a few days.Great staff,nice rooms.

Stay a few days,wander down to Heavens Above,then move to the hotel with a pool

and balcony after my inevitable marriage.

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

I stayed @ Galaxy in November 2007. It was clean, well furnished, and though the rooms are not large (compared to something like RG), I found them big enough. The TV & DVD player were fine, and the staff was terrific.

The room was large enough to take this photo :)

255979-1.jpg

I really like the location but I have two questions. Is there a safe in every room? I have a bad knee and can't handle too many stairs. How many flights of stairs are there and are the penthouse rooms all on the top floor. Thanks!

Hey Voracious, those are mighty nice finds. Did you pull them from Heaven's Above when you were at Galaxy or from someplace else?

I stayed @ Galaxy in November 2007. It was clean, well furnished, and though the rooms are not large (compared to something like RG), I found them big enough. The TV & DVD player were fine, and the staff was terrific.

The room was large enough to take this photo :Bravo1:

258976-36.jpg

I really like the location but I have two questions. Is there a safe in every room? Yes, every room has a safe. I have a bad knee and can't handle too many stairs. How many flights of stairs are there and are the penthouse rooms all on the top floor. Sorry about your knees. Galaxy Suites is located on the 3rd floor and a number of steps to climb. Thanks!

Galaxy Suites does not have a Penthouse Suite, however, we do have a Jacuzzi Suite, which seems to be quite popular.

Nutosf

The owner is an extremely friendly australian guy however Galaxy suites is not for me unfortunately.

The rooms at Galaxy suite are very small. They are the smallest rooms I have ever been in at a hotel. All of the rooms are the same size with the exception of the penthouse suite.

The website posts pictures of the penthouse suite so anyone looking at it will think that this is what they are getting in the normal rooms. However I think there is only one penthouse suite.

For the normal rooms the bed is actually a queen sized bed but because the room is so small it dominates the room.

The TV is the size of a computer monitor so not big.

I only went in the rooms for one hour and they weren't that small. Me and another boardmember took our long time birds back to the room to take it in turns licking them out! He was 7 foot 2 and i am 6 ft 4 and there was plenty of room.

After all these post I'm happy to have booked some nights at Galaxy Suites!!! :rolleyes:

Just have to tell everybody that NUTOSF is really friendly and he has been really helpfull with the reservation!

Thanks mate! We'll see in Patts!!! Just 18 days...TOO MUCH!!