Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Does anyone get a Sun Tan in Pattaya

Adrianwales

I usually come back pale and pasty due to my vampire sleeping pattern, in fact the most UV rays I'm exposed to are the blue lights in goes and clubs

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Europeans seem to love oiling up and baking out in the sun.  Not my style. If I happen to get one doing something ok, but not just tan grilling.  Most days I don't have the energy to sunbake.....

Living here it is difficult not to get a tan!  I try and work in the shade as much as possible and always wear a hat as I have no hair on top of my head to protect me.  When walking about, do as the Thais do and walk on the shaded side of the street if possible and avoid the real heat of the day. Have a tan all the time but avoid the sun as much as possible as it is really so hot and intense here.  Even on a cloudy day you can get burned easily if you are not careful.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Living here it is difficult not to get a tan!  I try and work in the shade as much as possible and always wear a hat as I have no hair on top of my head to protect me.  When walking about, do as the Thais do and walk on the shaded side of the street if possible and avoid the real heat of the day. Have a tan all the time but avoid the sun as much as possible as it is really so hot and intense here.  Even on a cloudy day you can get burned easily if you are not careful.

Cloudy days are the worst for sunburn.They act like virtual magnifying glasses.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Couple of times in the beach and I will get enough tan to avoid the "bar tanning" questions back home. Next time we will have a hotel with the pool so I think will be sunbathe a little bit more. Remeber to get the sunscreen lotions from home. It's quite difficult to find lotions which are not the "whitening" stuff from Pattaya and they are pretty expensive also.

I got the nice tan last trip also. Our hotel had a pool and even with slight hangover it was nice to stay in the sun about an hour. They also served bewerages to the pool area(they had those small ringing bells to get staff's attention). The second hotel did not have a pool but we went to the beach almost every day. Beach chair 50bht and beer Chang 70bht. Not too expensive. One hour was enough/day. We usually took a baht bus to New Plaza(hotels were near Soi Buakhao market) and walked to the beach down soi8.

Its a big thing for me ,and i make sure im up and about before 11am to catch some sun and a good swim ,its not all about the girls when im on holiday .i still do the same than i did when holidaying in greece,spain etc etc .I hate to miss the best part of the day sleeping .Even if im hungover from the night before i force myself to get up .Must be a pain for those that burn easily (like the pic above ..ouch !! 555) .i must go through atleast 5 bottles of lotion on a 3 week holiday

One tip. Before your daily date goes to her room tell her to apply the sunscreen to your back. :GoldenSmile1:

That pic. Looks like my friend after 2 hours of sun in the beach without the sunscreen. Don't do it. Actually it changed to the tan but later the skin came of like peeling the apple. Not very healthy I think.

10 minutes is all you need for your daily dose of Vitamin D

I also do, nothing pleases me more than to lie by a pool in the morning re-charging my batteries for the day ahead.. Always get a good tan...

Totally agree. I head down about 9am for the buffet breakfast, eat for 45 minutes...then back to the room, into my swim shorts (cannot do a speedo...it just seems wrong) and then down to the pool for 2 hours minimum to relax, tan and contemplate the day ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

I never come back with a tan I am mostly a creature of the night when in Pattaya.

I never tan, I just burn and I'm shit at remembering to put sunblock on so I combat this by hitting the bars all day, much better for my skin!!

How can one NOT get a suntan in Pattaya ....  My last trip  I got a good burn .. and then turned to tan  spending just an hour

or two a day  by the pool ...  having a few beers and prep-ing  for the evening's  activities !!!   

LIVING THE DREAM   .  Countdown is on !!!!  43 DAYS TO GO !!!!  

My Pattaya lifestyle never involves sunbathing, days I have gone to the beach in patts or Jomtien it is spent on a chair or under a parasol. Most time I am nocturnal or spending daylight with a LT in the room. Yet pale as I look today when I take my watch off there it is! A strip of totally white skin?

If you want to go to the beach and still have some fun at night your better off heading to Phuket the beaches are much nicer, I always stay around the pool in Patts the beach 

compared to Phuklet or Qld Beaches is not the best.

I spent about week in Boracay and will go to Koh Chang this time. Love sand, sun and sex...

I spent about week in Boracay and will go to Koh Chang this time. Love sand, sun and sex...

Me too, but not simultaneously. It can get painfull.

I see scores of wrinkled buffalo at the VT6 pool every day. Very few get in the water for more then 5 min. It ain't a pretty site unless their hot young TG joins them.

The sun is good in Thailand. It does not burn you like it does here in Oz. I can spend a couple of hours walking around and not get burnt.

I'm not interested in getting a tan. Apart from the obvious health risks, why on earth would you want to go brown in a place where the ladies worship white skin?

Archived