IGNORED

Anyone seen these apartments

HappyGuy99

I see Tony's have opened their New apartments;

You also get free membership to his gyms;

http://www.tonysapartments.com/

Nope not seen them as im in belgium,only on the site.

Anyone know what the price is?

Start at B15k for the 24m² room.

Be scene and not herd.

I got email back from them;

They will only give person or person's that are checked in a free pass to the gyms;

I usally hire car, they have safe car park;

When i stay in Pattaya in March i will check them out;

I see they range in price from 15000bht to 45000 bht a month;

So if no one has styed here by the end of April i will give an update;

Hello Gents,

I am the guy behind the Tony's website and arrange all of the internet and international bookings, any info or photos you need, just let me know - our office is directly below the apartments and we obviously work very closely with them to try to keep the customers happy

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Gents,

I am the guy behind the Tony's website and arrange all of the internet and international bookings, any info or photos you need, just let me know - our office is directly below the apartments and we obviously work very closely with them to try to keep the customers happy

Any chance of posting up some photos here?

You can often (very often) see them featured in Tony's ad on Sophon TV. They look good - must have had an interior designer in to do them. Certainly a lot better than rented condos which generally have all the charm and style of a hospital waiting room.

Be scene and not herd.

Any chance of posting up some photos here?

Here are some photos for you - different shots of 2 bedroom, large Studio (bed on the floor) and small studio. Also some shots of the pool gym etc.

post-12063-1205837900_thumbjpg

post-12063-1205837918_thumbjpg

post-12063-1205837971_thumbjpg

post-12063-1205838004_thumbjpg

post-12063-1205838033_thumbjpg

post-12063-1205838120_thumbjpg

post-12063-1205838134_thumbjpg

post-12063-1205838172_thumbjpg

Hello Gents,

Are there any extra charges for water, electric, or wifi?

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any extra charges for water, electric, or wifi?

Weekly and monthly rates don't include electric and water but all include Wifi and gym

Weekly and monthly rates don't include electric and water but all include Wifi and gym

do you bill electric at the government rates ? or is it jacked up ?

also what about the live concert that goes on every night next door , must be hell trying to get a good nights sleep over there.

They look great, but i could not live in a place without BLACKOUT curtains, no way i want to be woken at 6am by the sun LOL

Sorry for the complete newbie question but how far are these apartments from Walking Street?

3rd Road walk out of the back of Mikes Mall cross second road, walk down soi DIanna then bear right at Soi Lengue

then over 3rd road there you are.

Not far but not on a bus route, there are reports 3rd rd is dangerous but I have never seen any problems...

3rd Road walk out of the back of Mikes Mall cross second road, walk down soi DIanna then bear right at Soi Lengue

then over 3rd road there you are.

Not far but not on a bus route, there are reports 3rd rd is dangerous but I have never seen any problems...

Hang on............... these apartments are in the South Pattaya end of 3rd Rd. From WS you would go straight up South Pattaya Road until the lights at the 3rd road, then turn right and walk about 300yds. About 10 mins walk if you run.

Be scene and not herd.

Hello there,

I requested a quote as well. Any idea if that area is a bit quit? I would like to avoid crazy sound from local clubs etc.

thanks

if its on 3rd road it will be just north of the top of soi lengkee.

There is something there pertaining to Toni's I stayed in the suppermitte hotel round the back of that, it is very quiet up there but 5 mins walk and you are in diana area :P

There is a baht bus service, but it is crap, we ended up getting motorbikes most of the time as the baht bus either never stopped or were very irregular :(

Edited by Scottish_Tyrant

Wha's like us?

I will let you all know soon as I am just booking up to stay there for one month in May 2008. BM Kevasia has been very helpful so far and it all seems efficient.

Yes the location is at the end of Soi Lengkee opposite side 3rd Road. so if you hanker after being next to Walking Street it's not ideal and probably a bit bleaker at night atmosphere wise than say LK Metro area. I usually stay at the lovely Areca Lodge which is nearer 2nd road. Either way for me it's not a long walk and within less than 5 mins I would be at Areca, Soi Buakhow, LK Metro and many other areas... the location doesnt worry me.

My decision is based on price. ( taking the 32sq studio at 18k Baht one month plus utils) and the visual appeal of the units, and heavily influenced by the fact that the price includes membership of Tony's Gym pool spa etc for the month, which would normally add a few thou on for me and involve me walking to and back from the same gym. This way I 'live' almost in the gym anyways and can just drop in without too much prep or effort.

It's fun to try something new, so far at this time of year I have stayed at Siam Sawasdee, (750 night) Areca Lodge (1350 night) CentreCondo apartment (friend - free) and now here, all different in spirit and feel and level. I am staying a month, so will soon get to know what's good and/or not so good there but so far it looks ok to me... we shall see..!

Certainly it's cheaper than the other options for 30 days even including utils estimates.. and I also have a wish to explore more of 3rd Road anyways, its not far to walk for a fit person to many places, and my Pattaya teerak lives on 3rd Road near X-zyte so again easy to go back and forth as well as my usual adventures..

fun is never far from anywhere in Pty.

I don't know anything about a live concert every night next door.. whats that about then?... fact?

Edited by Agent09

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

do you bill electric at the government rates ? or is it jacked up ?

also what about the live concert that goes on every night next door , must be hell trying to get a good nights sleep over there.

I heard the electric was 10 Baht per unit. thats over 2 times more (4.5) than regular rates at a condo. So if I'm spending 3,000 Bhat per month for 38 Sq Meters - it would be something like 6,000 Bhat + per month (maybe less if rooms are small). I use allot of air conditioning = 24/7.

Condo's in Jomtien are better - and get you out of the zoo area - just the way I like it. A really nice swimming pool with good food is my choice - over a gym. Try View Talay 1 - Baht bus 24/7 no problem.

I could see short time there. How much of that short time stuff can anyone endure ? After awhile anyone needs to relax and get away from the zoo- hopefully with your nice woman. The pool at View Talay 1 reminds me of Hawaii - plus the nice walks at Dong Tong Beach + Breakfast there by the ocean. Also the restaurants at Jomtien are the best at night.

I often make clearafied butter at home - bring some white wine - and go for the huge BBQed shrimp at the seafood restaurant there in Jomtien - you can't miss it. 600 Baht = like a Lobster dinner - in hawaii it would cost around $100.00.

Thai's don't understand Butter - or clarified butter. I also like the dipping sause they provide - but not as good with a good white wine.

I always tip good - so they don't care. It's easy for them when I don't ask for butter - just those huge shrimp and water. My wife sucks the heads - when she comes along nothing is waisted.

10 Baht per unit electricity adds up over 1 month.

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

I don't know anything about a live concert every night next door.. whats that about then?... fact?

There is an open air concert next to the apartment with live singing every night.