IGNORED

Best place in and around Pattaya for steak

devee8

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Olive for sure. The most tender steak I ever had. Choose Canadian Black angus.

+1 on Blue Olive, great place. Love the starter with the cold cuts and stuff. Never tried the steak there though, I like their lamb stew too much so always end up ordering that. Maybe I have to go there more often so I can try the steak as well :-)

Blue Olive for sure. The most tender steak I ever had. Choose Canadian Black angus.

I'm a Beefeater Pepper Steak fan but I will have to try the Blue Olive....

Patrick's Belgian Restaurant,Arcade beside Kiss Food & Drink,try the Chateaubriand for 2!!!

+ 1 and Brunos.

There used to be an Italian restaurant on Walking Street that had a good steak. I think the name of it was Joe Don or something similar. I have not been there in years, so I am not sure if it is still there or if it is, if the steak is as good as it once was. Maybe someone else here is familiar with this restaurant.

Jeff

There used to be an Italian restaurant on Walking Street that had a good steak. I think the name of it was Joe Don or something similar. I have not been there in years, so I am not sure if it is still there or if it is, if the steak is as good as it once was. Maybe someone else here is familiar with this restaurant.

Jeff

Yes, Don Joe, good food. Not sure if it's there anymore either, probably a year or so since I was there last time. I very rarely go further south on Walking Street than Insomnia these days for some reason...

25541012-img_1855.jpg

All Steak Buffet, Central 5th floor. As much steak as you can eat for 299 Baht.

Good quality food.

Phil

Yes, Don Joe, good food. Not sure if it's there anymore either, probably a year or so since I was there last time. I very rarely go further south on Walking Street than Insomnia these days for some reason...

attachicon.gif25541012-img_1855.jpg

I remember Don Joe. He used to send me pizzas when I was the manager at Club Electric Blue.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Wow, Electric Blue (the one on Walking Street), flash from the past. I remember when they had a camera in there and showed the video on the screen in the club, including of customers. That was a bad idea. :D

There were some great girls there in its prime.

• 3 weeks later...

I just looked at the Beefeater website and it looks great for a change of pace from all the Thai food I will be eating!  This forum is great for getting all types of ideas before my trip!   Thanks to all!

Patricks for me

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

central shopping arcade.. on Pattaya second road 

a place called - My Way - 

great value for your money 

+1 for My Way, the fillet mignon is superb. 

All Steak Buffet, Central 5th floor. As much steak as you can eat for 299 Baht.

Good quality food.

I think this is the same as the steak buffet at The Avenue shopping complex on second road. Went there last night and ate 6 delicious steaks plus other buffet items for 299 baht. Pretty good place if you don't care about atmosphere and looking for a protein kick, I use this place as my after gym meal, eat fast and walk. Not the place for a relaxed meal or taking a girl out.

I ate at Don Joe's in March as I have for years. But I always have Italian food.

I ate at Beefeaters about 10 days ago and it is still the leader of the pack

Yes a bit pricy but worth every Baht and should be visited by everyone that loves a good chunk of meat

I think this is the same as the steak buffet at The Avenue shopping complex on second road. Went there last night and ate 6 delicious steaks plus other buffet items for 299 baht. Pretty good place if you don't care about atmosphere and looking for a protein kick, I use this place as my after gym meal, eat fast and walk. Not the place for a relaxed meal or taking a girl out.

Yes. They also have a branch at Central Festival.

Phil 

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Is the Blue Olive really located where their contact page's inline google map indicates it is?

http://www.blueolivethailand.com/en/contact-us/

Can you get there using some regular baht bus route?

Yes, that map is correct.

I don't think there are any baht busses passing by there on their regular route.

Good food, love their lamb stew.

went to blue olive last week great steak.best to book. baht bus runs on therpessit road fri to sun .get off soi 8 or 10 .only a 5min walk from there.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

went to blue olive last week great steak.best to book. baht bus runs on therpessit road fri to sun .get off soi 8 or 10 .only a 5min walk from there.

Yes, very good food. Here's some we had there last week.

Starter 1

bo starter 1.jpg

Starter 2

bo starter 2.jpg

Gyros

gyros.jpg

Lamb stew (delicious, the photo doesn't do it justice)

lamb stew.jpg

Lamb

lamb.jpg

Steak with mash and pepper sauce

steak.jpg

Tacos

tacos.jpg

And Beefeater is good too :)

Pepper steak

pepper steak.jpg

...with potato gratin

potatos.jpg

Beef Rydberg

beef rydberg.jpg

The Belgium place in the arcade. It all depends where the steaks are sourced from and how they are cut, hung and prepared.  try and a find a New York Hung beef strip loin although I prefer Rib eye.....................

Patrick's Belgian Restaurant,Arcade beside Kiss Food & Drink,try the Chateaubriand for 2!!!

Glad to see that more people recommend Patrick's Belgian restaurant. 

Every holiday i go there and never ever did i had a bad meal !! Infact the food is superb !!!!

As an extra you can taste one of the delicious belgian beers!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

The Grill Room at Royal Cliff hotel on Pratamnak road 

Fantastic steak with 5 star "old school" service 

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

The Grill Room at Royal Cliff Hotel on Pratamnak road 

Fantastic steak with 5 star "old school" service 

Never been there, have to try it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Had T-Bone at Bruno's. That is by far the best steak I have had in Pattaya. Beefeaters is ok too. Never tried Blue Olive or Patricks but I might give them a try next time.

139.JPG

Archived