IGNORED

Spurs

boxterman

GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS, AND THE SPURS GO MARCHING ON !! Just hope Chelski the Arse and others wiil admit, the times they are a changin !! :P:D:P

GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS, AND THE SPURS GO MARCHING ON !! Just hope Chelski the Arse and others wiil admit, the times they are a changin !! :D:D:D

They are changing for the better at Tottenham but the simple fact you are not going to win the league and you are not going to win the Champions league. Chelsea and Arsenal are.

Keep your feet on the ground.No one can take away what you have done but it is only the League cup which the big teams do not take that seriously. :)

They are changing for the better at Tottenham but the simple fact you are not going to win the league and you are not going to win the Champions league. Chelsea and Arsenal are.

Keep your feet on the ground.No one can take away what you have done but it is only the League cup which the big teams do not take that seriously. :rolleyes:

Totally understand what your saying but knowing we are in Europe already is only a good thing, Seeing how Berbie celebrated I'm sure he wants to stay on.

Still so happy after yesterday, I'm going to work with a smile on my Face.

COME ON SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally understand what your saying but knowing we are in Europe already is only a good thing, Seeing how Berbie celebrated I'm sure he wants to stay on.

Still so happy after yesterday, I'm going to work with a smile on my Face.

COME ON SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that'e why we love the game and teams we support. No one can take away the feeling you have right now. Enjoy today :rolleyes:

Keep your feet on the ground.No one can take away what you have done but it is only the League cup which the big teams do not take that seriously. :P

I think Arsenal might want to start taking the domestic cups seriously, considering they have not won a Trophy since the 2004/5 FA cup, and wont win anything again this year :rolleyes:

Edited by boxterman

are you sure its not san antonio spurs , cheers nadia , spurs 2 chelski 1 after extra time with ashley cole sent off

ok got the cole one wrong but what a great day , how are you feeling dirty gutted or what come on you spurs cheers nadia

ok got the cole one wrong but what a great day , how are you feeling dirty gutted or what come on you spurs cheers nadia

TBH, i am more gutted by our poor performance than the result...we where woeful yesterday :rolleyes:

I'm back out on th prowl in BKK, nuttin like fucking a few TG's to take your mind off things you need to forget :P

• 1 month later...

Spuds back to their usual form...

4-4 draw with Chelsea & a few days later they loose 1-4 at home to the barcodes...

Keep polishing that League Cup boys, there wont be a lot else to smile about for another 10 years :rolleyes:

Spuds back to their usual form...

4-4 draw with Chelsea & a few days later they loose 1-4 at home to the barcodes...

Keep polishing that League Cup boys, there wont be a lot else to smile about for another 10 years :rolleyes:

Hear, hear!! 555!!! And the Spuds keep marching on .......not!!

The Spuds got a spanking from King Kev. :rolleyes:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

This is an interesting thread, Spurs fans thought hey were back as the beat gooners reserves an Chelsea however Chelsea were not motivated.

Despite having so many expensive players they were not up for it, its the hungry fighter syndrome where Spurs were starving sometomes the best man does not win the man who wants it most.

That magnifies itself in football, Spurs have improved but are still way off being atop 4 side, i watched the recent Man City game and they defend so deep its unreal.

Unless you can competed at the top end financlilly you wont compete anywhere else, the league cup and the FA are devalued Man u pulled out of cup a few years ago!!! since tnen ordinary teams feild reserves.

Gooners played a reserve team the last 2 years as many of th etop teams do.. SO when Chelsea got to the final despite wemblely despite wanting to win, sunconciasly the did not want it...

Watch them In Europe...

SO well done SPurs yes in Europe, but that EUFA cup is crazy all the losing teams in Euor cup go in that !!!

Its a joke

Only league and Euro Cyo, but hats geting dodgy.. Football is being taken from the masses..

Rant over

• 15 years later...
On 03/02/2008 at 22:57, Dr.Winston said:

Yes, it is another false dawn.

more than several years on. yesterday they managed to concede 5 goals in the first 20 mins before ending up on a 6-1 thrashing

Never knew there was a Spurs thread on here, and I've been a member for 11 years

(Thread hadn't been posted on for 15 years though, must have been last time they won something :)  )

• Haha 3

On 24/02/2008 at 20:40, boxterman said:

GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS, AND THE SPURS GO MARCHING ON !! Just hope Chelski the Arse and others wiil admit, the times they are a changin !! :P:D:P

Love it! 🤪 😅😆

On 24/02/2008 at 20:40, boxterman said:

Aged like milk! How on earth was this thread even discovered ? Must have been buried deep deep in the archives.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Aged like milk! How on earth was this thread even discovered ? Must have been buried deep deep in the archives.

i put tottenham into search and not a great deal came up. when i found a 15 year dormant one, i thought that's it. the pass for ncle 4th goal quite remarkable / exceptional. not to mention the 3 rd from murphy who almost never scores goals. the shock on his face was classic *

* not recommended for spurs fans

Edited by striderman

• 3 weeks later...

I am a Spurs fan - guess I just mixed with the wrong crowd.

Years ago I was trying to watch a game at one of the Simon bars in Walking Street. A girl kept asking for a drink. I said I'd buy her one if my team scored. No sooner were the words out of my mouth than we were one up. "One more if they score again?" she asked.

"No - two for the next - three for the one after that..." I said.

She didn't look that impressed - I guess she'd seen Spurs play before. Anyway - that was the day Spurs beat Wigan 9-1 and I owed her 54 drinks. She negotiated a cash alternative after the 4th goal - as she was slumped over the bar.

I've fallen out of love with Spurs - and I know who to blame. Here's a personal message from me to the chairman.

Please click on the You Tube video. It's a little song - the tune you will probably recognise - the lyrics are new and it is performed by local celeb Barry Upton

Daniel's Song

Edited by Matt Carrell

Author of several highly acclaimed Thai based novels including Vortex, Blood Brothers... Thai Style, Thai Kiss and Thai Lottery.

Check them out on Amazon - just click the link below

Matt Carrell on Amazon

53 minutes ago, Matt Carrell said:

that was the day Spurs beat Wigan 9-1 and I owed her 54 drinks

Brilliant 😂

Btw, here's your long running thread of woe. Which, notably, enjoyed 15 years of silence

• Haha 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, Matt Carrell said:

I am a Spurs fan - guess I just mixed with the wrong crowd.

Years ago I was trying to watch a game at one of the Simon bars in Walking Street. A girl kept asking for a drink. I said I'd buy her one if my team scored. No sooner were the words out of my mouth than we were one up. "One more if they score again?" she asked.

"No - two for the next - three for the one after that..." I said.

She didn't look that impressed - I guess she'd seen Spurs play before. Anyway - that was the day Spurs beat Wigan 9-1 and I owed her 54 drinks. She negotiated a cash alternative after the 4th goal - as she was slumped over the bar.

I've fallen out of love with Spurs - and I know who to blame. Here's a personal message from me to the chairman.

Please click on the You Tube video

Daniel's Song

Brilliant story. 

I might actually give this a bash myself. It seems a great way to keep Girl entertained while she sits and watches the football. Every goal we score.

• Like 2