IGNORED

Spurs

boxterman

I have supported Spurs for 40 years, there have been so many times when I have thought, that Spurs have turned the corner and that with the players and manager we have it is time to challenge the top 4, only for things to go wrong.

Just wondering is this the start of a new eara ? Beating Chelskea (last season) Arsenal, and almost beating Liverpool at Anfield (lastmin equaliser) and yesterday, almost beating Man U (93rd min goal)

Is Ramos and Poyet the new Dream team, or is it same same but different ?

Normal service will be resumed at Wemberleeee on the 24th, we'll have Drogs, Essien, Obi & Kalou back by then and, maybe JT...

In a word - yes. But Ramos & Poyet will make you more competitive........

Woodgate is a good signing if he can stay off the treatment table!!

Yes, it is another false dawn.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

i watched the match yesterday and thought this , our defence looked good without king so id imagine it will be better with him , hutton didnt look out of place and was my man of the match all in all i think ramos will do a great job and take us where we need to go given the fact that he can buy his own players not like Mr Jol .

on Chelski , if we can play like we did against Arse and Manure then i think we will win in , anyway thats enough about that

thanks

COME ON YOU SPURS

In Ramos u have a top class manager who have proved in Spain he can do the job without big name signings.

Im still not 100% sure about Poyet, is he just a translator at the mo?.

I think the selling of Defoe will come back to haunt Spurs as i believe hes 1 of the best strikers in the country.

Berbatov will leave for another club regardless if you win anything this season which IMHO i dont think you will.

As for next season a top 4 finish will again be hard to come by.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

In Ramos u have a top class manager who have proved in Spain he can do the job without big name signings.

I think the selling of Defoe will come back to haunt Spurs as i believe hes 1 of the best strikers in the country.

Berbatov will leave for another club regardless if you win anything this season which IMHO i dont think you will.

Defoe is only on loan at pompy, I would be very happy if he came back to Spurs, The trouble is he cant play with Keane, so when Berbatov leaves in the summer and Bent goes to the Hammers, Spurs will buy another top forward and Defoe would be back on the bench again.

As soon as Poyet left Leeds, they started to lose games, I think he is more than just a translator, I think most Leeds fans would have prefered Wise to leave and Poyet to stay.

Edited by boxterman

haha as if you would say we would get into the top 4 being a gooner :D

poyet is a translator and motivator i would say

i get the feeling he brings a lot more than just translating and talking to press , yes we have underachived big time this season . as for berbs well tough one if we win the cup and climb the table and do well in uefa he might prove everyone wrong and stay i hope .

i was sad to see defoe go , then i found out he is on loan so well see what happens there . all in all im happy with whats going on and im happy with the way we have played the last 4=5 games

ps of course we will win the cup

pss Kenshi only 23 days to go for me mate , hope ull wish this yid luck as ill need it

Edited by White Hart Spud

I honest hope it's not a false dawn. We have a good manager and nearly the right team to do something.

The Summer activites in the transfer market will be interesting, I just hope we get to europe so we can attract the missing players Ramos wants.

Heres hoping the dream doesn't turn into a nightmare

• 3 weeks later...
Normal service will be resumed at Wemberleeee on the 24th, we'll have Drogs, Essien, Obi & Kalou back by then and, maybe JT...

Wondering how the spuds fans feel about Sunday's outing to Chelsea's second home :D

I'll be in Bangkok if anyone's interested in meeting up to watch the match?

Wondering how the spuds fans feel about Sunday's outing to Chelsea's second home :P

I'll be in Bangkok if anyone's interested in meeting up to watch the match?

I am shitting myself :GiveBeer1: Spurs will have to play at their best, Jenus Berbatov, keane king and Woodgate are going to have to play out of their skins, and just hope that Chelsky are knackered after coming back from Greece.

As you can see I am allways the optomist when it comes to Spurs

I am shitting myself :P Spurs will have to play at their best, Jenus Berbatov, keane king and Woodgate are going to have to play out of their skins, and just hope that Chelsky are knackered after coming back from Greece.

As you can see I am allways the optomist when it comes to Spurs

Considering Spuds have the most embarassing record against Chelsea and, our ACN players have finally returned, plus Drogs & Kalou where on form in Ghana scoring for fun, it all points to a Blue Day on Sunday but... i feel it will be a close game, i guess it all depends which Beratov turns up and if Maka is fit to mark him?

I don't think it is. There is something happen at the four by twos behind the scenes like a huge investor coming in i think.

But they did score the biggest own goal in football by knocking back Abramovich :P

Definitely a false dawn. Seen it so many times before. A couple of bad results

and Ramos and Poyet have to watch their backs.......

I don't think it is. There is something happen at the four by twos behind the scenes like a huge investor coming in i think.

But they did score the biggest own goal in football by knocking back Abramovich :Bravo1:

Steve Nash is roumered to be interested in investing in the 11th richest club in the world.

Steve Nash is roumered to be interested in investing in the 11th richest club in the world.

and who is steve nash , come on you spurs nadia

and who is steve nash , come on you spurs nadia

Steve Nash is an extremely rich Basketball player who supports spurs, dont think he is an Abromovich, but he wants to invest in Spurs.

Steve Nash is an extremely rich Basketball player who supports spurs, dont think he is an Abromovich, but he wants to invest in Spurs.

are you sure its not san antonio spurs , cheers nadia , spurs 2 chelski 1 after extra time with ashley cole sent off

Under Ramos and Poyet I think Spurs have finally turned the corner now, and trust me the Carling cup game against Chelsea wont be a pushover has a lot of people think that the West London boys are going to walk over Spurs.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Under Ramos and Poyet I think Spurs have finally turned the corner now, and trust me the Carling cup game against Chelsea wont be a pushover has a lot of people think that the West London boys are going to walk over Spurs.

Sorry Mav but i think it will be a victory Sunday for Chelsea.

Drogba & Anelka both to score & run the Spurs defence raged.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Sorry Mav but i think it will be a victory Sunday for Chelsea.

Drogba & Anelka both to score & run the Spurs defence raged.

:wacko: nice one Kenshi , we are underdogs and it will be a very hard game for us . i can see us that is spurs being up for this big time . i would love it just love it to come back on here and say your wrong Kenshi

oh good luck in the 2nd leg of your match with AC your gonna need it too :D

:wacko: nice one Kenshi , we are underdogs and it will be a very hard game for us . i can see us that is spurs being up for this big time . i would love it just love it to come back on here and say your wrong Kenshi

oh good luck in the 2nd leg of your match with AC your gonna need it too :Dance1:

HAHAHA :D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

i think they will beat chelsea tomorrow by a daft score line like 4.3 or sommat

lay off the home brew :Clap8: