IGNORED

Scot assaulted by two Irishmen on Pattaya Beach

quietguy77

Possibly, the fact the Irish fellas refused to confirm if they were British or Irish, gives the impression they are from up this end of the island.

I wore a Northern Ireland shirt on one trip but wised up soon after. Would never were a Rangers shirt esp with the amount of celtc tops hanging about outside the Irish Rovers, probably one of the reasons I don't drink in there which is a pity as it seems like a good bar.

Used to hear stories some years ago about The Dog's Bollocks, if a guy wore the wrong football shirt he was certain to get into a fistfight.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Used to hear stories some years ago about The Dog's Bollocks, if a guy wore the wrong football shirt he was certain to get into a fistfight.

So ridiculous. The whole idea of having a holiday in adult Disneyland is everyone gets to be themselves and anything they want. Imagine nutting someone because they support another football team.

Pathetic.

A hooligan from one of the main English football clubs was charged with others with some serious offences a few years back. The Old Bailey trial fell apart because the police had used an undercover officer. He got some big money in compensation from the Metropolitan Police, and moved to Pattaya and bought a bar. 

We already have a American Football ( NFL)

/quote

Which is Rugby in any modern day country

Possibly, the fact the Irish fellas refused to confirm if they were British or Irish, gives the impression they are from up this end of the island.

I wore a Northern Ireland shirt on one trip but wised up soon after. Would never were a Rangers shirt esp with the amount of celtc tops hanging about outside the Irish Rovers, probably one of the reasons I don't drink in there which is a pity as it seems like a good bar.

i always drink in i rovers and been in there often when rangers and celtic have been on at the same time,,,, bit of banter but no real aggro     a good mate of mine was a rangers fan who died recently and now his rangers shirt hangs in the bar in memory of him 

i always drink in i rovers and been in there often when rangers and celtic have been on at the same time,,,, bit of banter but no real aggro     a good mate of mine was a rangers fan who died recently and now his rangers shirt hangs in the bar in memory of him

Never noticed, only saw the three celtc tops and the scarf although there is a lady tempting me to visit again

I was chatting to an American in the Irish Rovers and he was saying he loved Irish bars and always drank in them back in the states. He asked me where i was from, i told him Belfast and he asked me did we have Irish bars there. :GoldenSmile1:

Just a reminder that its still only a theory that it was a fight over the Celtic/rangers nonsense...I doubt the press will follow up if the two muppets are ever convicted e.t.c

Just thinking about how the story of the rampaging black American changed once skeeter chimed in with some hard info.

We already have a American Football ( NFL)

/quote

Which is Rugby in any modern day country

You are correct. Our American Football came directly from Rugby and soccer rules with adaptions into the rules we use now for the NFL

I was chatting to an American in the Irish Rovers and he was saying he loved Irish bars and always drank in them back in the states. He asked me where i was from, i told him Belfast and he asked me did we have Irish bars there. :GoldenSmile1:

Damn Americans. If I ever meet you in Rovers ....where I will be in 40 days, I promise to make up for his stupidity :) with a nice pint or shot.  Obviously they attempt to copy the Irish pubs back here in the states, but they dont come close. Give me a nice Beamish and a boxty with a little battered sausage and im good for the day.

Hey Digsy, yes there are a lot of celtic shirts in the Irish Rovers when there is a Celtic game on. There are also times when the Rangers games have been on before and they are still there when we come in to watch Celtic. There is never any trouble ...just banter. 

they kept on hitting him i believe because they were looking for his wallet

Well it was either the wallet or the combination they were looking for.

F*ck Sake, that's all we need.

A bunch of BMs ranting on about how other Nationalities are spoiling it for the rest (read - Anglos versus Russians/ Indians/ Africans etc.)

When they're showing themselves/ ourselves to be just as big a bunch of Twats.

Behave your Good Selves.

How did you answer that one?! 555

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

Plenty of Rangers fans in the Rovers with tops on. Never seen a problem.

I came, I saw, I mongered!

Archived