IGNORED

Scot assaulted by two Irishmen on Pattaya Beach

quietguy77

This is not a common thing in Pattaya, strange because Irish people in genral are easy going people and happy drunks.

Agreed it must have been the Scotsman's fault everybody knows the Irish are gods chosen people and a peace loving people and would never attack anybody apart from the English that is :Whistle:

Seems like a story that has a bit missing somewhere.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

The Scot is wearing a Rangers shirt so id say thats highly likely.

Is that it? Rangers shirt...I wish people would leave this kind of bullshit back home when they go on holidays.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Is that it? Rangers shirt...I wish people would leave this kind of bullshit back home when they go on holidays.

Sorry but the football yobs/hooligans have been here for several years now and sad and fact of expat life, walk into any bar with the wrong footy shirt on and asking for dirty looks and comments.

Don't bother wearing a footy shirt anymore whilst there as will usually attract the idiotic comments.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Well said and also when they frequent Pattaya Addicts, ....synopsis  ...Yawn ..!!!  

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Good change to read about a farang beaten up by another nationality :P

He doesn't look to be in a good shape, hope he recovers well

This is not a common thing in Pattaya, strange because Irish people in genral are easy going people and happy drunks.

sadly not with the younger generation.

even if he was wearing the wrong t shirt it doesn't give them the right to beat the shit out of him, it was 2 onto one and we are always condemning the THAI MEN for this kind of cowardly attack :SteamingMad:

Sorry but the football yobs/hooligans have been here for several years now and sad and fact of expat life, walk into any bar with the wrong footy shirt on and asking for dirty looks and comments.

Don't bother wearing a footy shirt anymore whilst there as will usually attract the idiotic comments.

Football?  Whats that..you mean Soccer?  hahaha 

Does anyone else see a pattern here.

Times of incidents come to mind?

Kind of reinforces the old "nothing good happens after midnight"

Good change to read about a farang beaten up by another nationality :P

it was 2 onto one and we are always condemning the THAI MEN for this kind of cowardly attack :SteamingMad:

There was a story on PattayaOne this morning about a Welsh guy being beaten up in the Australian Bar, but it seems to have been removed in the last hour. 

There was a story on PattayaOne this morning about a Welsh guy being beaten up in the Australian Bar, but it seems to have been removed in the last hour. 

What? Not again!

(This could open a can of worms - where's the Taff contingent?)

They probably passed each other on the street, one of the Irish lads made a stupid comment about the Rangers shirt, the Scot probably told them to go fuck themselves, and the 2 boys kicked the shit out of him. Totally fucking pointless, idiots!

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

That is why i dont wear football shirt in any town.  Sad to see the violence happens between Religions and Football rivals. Silly in my own opinion.

That is why i dont wear football shirt in any town.  Sad to see the violence happens between Religions and Football rivals. Silly in my own opinion.

Same here. Wore a N.Ireland top on my first couple of trips and got a few comments, not worth the aggro.

They probably passed each other on the street, one of the Irish lads made a stupid comment about the Rangers shirt, the Scot probably told them to go fuck themselves, and the 2 boys kicked the shit out of him. Totally fucking pointless, idiots!

Possibly, the fact the Irish fellas refused to confirm if they were British or Irish, gives the impression they are from up this end of the island.

I wore a Northern Ireland shirt on one trip but wised up soon after. Would never were a Rangers shirt esp with the amount of celtc tops hanging about outside the Irish Rovers, probably one of the reasons I don't drink in there which is a pity as it seems like a good bar.

Isn't rugby football in America

Rugby is Rugby...We play English style rules

Football is called soccer because.....

We already have a American Football ( NFL)

You know us asshole Americans have to our own spin on everything...haha

Archived