IGNORED

Learn Thai from a White Guy

commandod999

8 hours ago, shadowcat said:

Sinatra couldn,t read music.

True but I've never met a musician that regrets learning how to read music.  Also never met a musician whose skill has been diminished by learning to read music.  Have met musicians that their skill has improved from reading music.

I can read and write both music and Thai.  I love learning stuff.  Never too old to learn.  The more tools you have in the tool box the easier it is to get the job done.

• 2 weeks later...

$100 is a lot of money? Damn, I blew $100 yesterday in Soi 6... and my Thai improved only a little bit. 555

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Really big fan of LTFAWG. I think the system he uses to teach the alphabet is really simple and one of the best I've found. Prior to using it, I was really stuck on reading and writing. But this vastly simplified it.

You won't be fluent from the course, but it's a good place to start. Keys with learning Thai (and any language) is lots of practice in REAL situations. Speak to people, read Thai news, watch Thai dramas, etc. 

One course or book will ever have all the answers...

Archived