Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Violent Naked American Tourist !

Pattaya Daily News

He did not walk out the hotel he ran into it! And he did not mean to hit the girl he was scared and confused, when i went to soi 9 to see him he was still disoriented had very little memory of went on and when we told him what he did he was in shock!

I hope nothing bad ever happens to any of us! The lesson here in my humble opinion is always be careful this can be a strange town!

He did not walk out the hotel he ran into it! And he did not mean to hit the girl he was scared and confused, when i went to soi 9 to see him he was still disoriented had very little memory of went on and when we told him what he did he was in shock!

I hope nothing bad ever happens to any of us! The lesson here in my humble opinion is always be careful this can be a strange town!

That's horrible! Hope the BiB see some sense and don't fuck him over

He was drugged and two Thais tried to rob him so he was running away and grabbed a girl in a drugged up state..I know him well enough that i bailed him out of jail! It seems he was set up by a jilted ex,,Like all things in Thailand there is always more to a story than what you read!

Skeeter my friend, if what you say is true then as I respect you, and think you are a Top Geezer ,I take back my harsh opinion of how I saw this unfold.

I hope your friend gets things sorted, and he is lucky to have you on his side

I shall ponder on further posting of this ilk, and not always assume it is as wrote. I should myself know better really

Ghosty

PS see you soon

I wish your friend all the best Skeeter, but I think it's time you locked away that large bottle of Vodka with the chillies inside of it, ..it seems to be wreaking havoc with your punters .. :GoldenSmile1:

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

I trust no one especially when I'm traveling to another country. It's always possible to be set up or drugged. It's probably why I never took the time to meet any BM yet. I have had several guys in Pattaya ask me where they can get drugs from. Like a traveling American would know that question. What are they thinking? I get far away from them as possible. It just sounds like a set up to me.

I trust no one especially when I'm traveling to another country. It's always possible to be set up or drugged. It's probably why I never took the time to meet any BM yet.

Don't worry too much, when i meet BM's i mostly just get boozed up.....

He was drugged and two Thais tried to rob him so he was running away and grabbed a girl in a drugged up state..I know him well enough that i bailed him out of jail! It seems he was set up by a jilted ex,,Like all things in Thailand there is always more to a story than what you read!

Skeeter if you find out more details on how or where he was set up please share anything helpful with the forum, I'm sure we'd all like to know how to avoid similar situations.

Respecting your friend's privacy, of course.

Always so fast to jump on the bash bandwagon... Shame it takes a respect BM to make people realize we dont know shit unless you see it.

Hope ya boy doesn't end up in the bkk Hilton for a while bro, expect the tea money to be in the high 6 figures :(

Posted Image

Well, I don't believe a word of what is written here to protect that guy. He was completely drugged, naked, took a hostage, and what else. In the US there would have been a 50% chance that the police shot him during the action. So, what ever he is sorry about today, he can be happy to be still alive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Well, I don't believe a word of what is written here to protect that guy. He was completely drugged, naked, took a hostage, and what else. In the US there would have been a 50% chance that the police shot him during the action. So, what ever he is sorry about today, he can be happy to be still alive.

Dude/Dudette,

U don't even know the guy for u to be making such statements!

Great just what we need on this forum more newbies being brave over the Internet...Effin keyboard warriors,

Are you a US citizen? What you write is not really promotion for the USA, it should mean that Thailand is alot more civilized and the police is alot more trained and capable than in the States. Not that i believe what you write.... Do you believe it yourself?

What were they going to rob him of?

I was going to refrain from commenting on this but this is some next level bullshit. Yes he was drugged out. Because someone drugged him. Look at the pics and video from the news site. Does that girl look like she just got punched in the mouth hard enough to knock a whole tooth out? No blood, no swelling, no split lip. Plus the tooth is whole not broken, completely without blood on or around it and very large for a human tooth.

Whatever let's just shoot the guy eh?

I really hope those newer synthetic drugs don't make there way to Thailand.  Those things can easily be slipped in someone's  drink and they tweak you out hard for hours.  If someone doesn't have experience with hard drugs I could see this happening to them.  http://www.hightimes.com/read/new-synthetics%C2'>

Archived