IGNORED

Violent Naked American Tourist !

Pattaya Daily News

pdn29.jpg
Naked American tourist attacks an innocent girl at a 7-Eleven store, this incident shocked and disgusted local people.

PATTAYA – September 5, 2013 [PDN]; and about 5 AM, Pattaya police received a report of an American tourists running around naked in the city. The big built American tourist helda girl and took her to the 7-Eleven store. She had been attacked and received injuries. The incident took place in a 7-Eleven Opposite Bangkok Bank Pratamnak Road, Moo 10, Tambon Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi. Police reached the incident scene as soon as they had been reported.

Tourists and locals in the surrounding area were alarmed at the situation and gathered to see. After examining the 7-Eleven store it was found that a big built foreign guy had captured a girl, it took about 10 min before the officers could release the girl. From there the officers detained him for further inquiries. It is found that the guy is Mr. Kenwell, surname identified, an American citizen, his speech was blurry and it seemed like he was drunk. Ms. Sirilak Hongruchiko, 38 years old from Buriram province explains that she worked as a cashier in a bar beer in Walking Street . She explained that while walking home she witnessed a guy in a murky condition walking naked out from the VC hotel. The guy walked towards her and locked her neck and dragged her to the 7-Eleven store. She tried to help herself but this guy hit her on her face and she broke her tooth, she then shouted for help.

The police detained the guy so that further questioning could be inquired once he’s in better condition.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Amnoychai Malila
Photo : Amnoychai Malila

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Sounds to me like it was a good job the BIB got to him before the locals 

That will be a good few k baht as well as the dental work, and the VC hotel well says it all.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I just looked the VC hotel website and it doesnt seem like a total dump, where were the security staff ?, yeah right probably asleep, or maybe they just thought it was okay not to point out that it was a bad idea to walk around naked or not to call the Police for the guys own protection and as it turns out others as well.

Also there are no reviews on Trip Advisor about this place, perhaps its a nudist resort  ?

Do you guys know this place ?

Obviously I feel sorry for the women but really blame the hotel for not taking any action, Im in no way excusing the guys behaviour but he was obviously out of his right mind, not just booze probably, and he will find it a very expensive $$$$$ lesson in life.

Maybe the hotel did call the Police but the news item indicates to me that they didnt, som nem na attitude if they were even awake.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Obviously I feel sorry for the women but really blame the Hotel for not taking any action, Im in no way excusing the guys behaviour ...

Oh you're not? Well, whatever it is you're doing, it'll do till someone comes along who is.

Pretty sure I saw him in Sugarbaby last night...well on his way to being very drunk,but he did not seem to cause any trouble in there.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Fucking Twat and sums up so well the types coming more and more now to Thailand

Shame the Locals did not get to him

what a complete muppet, no need for that kind of shit anywhere !! hope he gets proper fucked over by the bib, mucho baht, hurt him in the pocket, and a good payout for that poor girl he assaulted..

+1

I'm sure there were locals around, just not willing to confront a big guy acting all doped up and crazy.

Only the weak and weak looking will get preyed on or jumped on by dozens of Thai guys springing out of nowhere.

Same as it is anywhere else in the world.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I vote that BM's organize a secret organization to make idiots like this "disappear". Let's give off the impression that if you come to Patts acting like a moron you will never be heard from again. I think the thai will appreciate the effort, and it'll help the normal guys not get a bad rap just because they're a farrang. ;-)

dirty americans, always up to no good.

maybe my goals are different in thailand. i have a few drinks, meet a stunner, go back and boomboom till im exhausted and have to go grab food at a 7-11 at 3am. then sleep till 11am. repeated for 30 days.

who the f holds people captive? and good Lord, if drinking makes you want to fight or hold people in head locks, quit drinking.

I vote that BM's organize a secret organization to make idiots like this "disappear". Let's give off the impression that if you come to Patts acting like a moron you will never be heard from again. I think the thai will appreciate the effort, and it'll help the normal guys not get a bad rap just because they're a farrang. ;-)

The BIB won't appreciate the effort.

They love guys like this.

And without dickheads like this,I would be getting more "speeding" tickets.

He was drugged and two Thais tried to rob him so he was running away and grabbed a girl in a drugged up state..I know him well enough that i bailed him out of jail! It seems he was set up by a jilted ex,,Like all things in Thailand there is always more to a story than what you read!

dirty americans, always up to no good.

maybe my goals are different in thailand. i have a few drinks, meet a stunner, go back and boomboom till im exhausted and have to go grab food at a 7-11 at 3am. then sleep till 11am. repeated for 30 days.

who the f holds people captive? and good Lord, if drinking makes you want to fight or hold people in head locks, quit drinking.

And as a dirty American let me say from all 300 million of us sorry you feel that way!

And as a dirty American let me say from all 300 million of us sorry you feel that way!

He was drugged and two Thais tried to rob him so he was running away and grabbed a girl in a drugged up state..I know him well enough that i bailed him out of jail! It seems he was set up by a jilted ex,,Like all things in Thailand there is always more to a story than what you read!

It is sad and funny how most of the bad vibes, shit talking, casting the first stone always comes form the advanced BMs.

Skeeter P, hope he is good and will bounce back.

Anyway, I hope to be bcpack in Patts this year, if not ill mos def be there next year to party at the Skybar!

A.

Running around naked and belted a girl in the face knocking her teeth out .. you forgot that bit .. 

Ex girl friend is pissed off at him

drugs him

he gets robbed

gets nude

walks out of hotel

grabs nearest women in a headlock

she struggles

bashes her in the face knocking a tooth out 

fuckwit

The BIB won't appreciate the effort.

They love guys like this.

And without dickheads like this,I would be getting more "speeding" tickets.

Ah, good point.  Well, as long as they keep the BIB occupied...

Ah, good point.  Well, as long as they keep the BIB occupied...[/

Sorry to skeeter if his boy was done up like a kipper.

Lesson for those.

Archived