Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap iPhones at Tukcom?

calm-a

Can someone explain how it's possible?

They are genuine for sure! Today i went Ice mobile in Tukcom 3rd floor. Take a look at iPhone 5 16Gb, checked the serial number in Apple's webpage and it matched.

Maybe they are imported from someplace cheaper, i really dunno. It's interesting anyway coz i'm about to buy and i don't know where: Original store or mobile phone stalls around tukcom

1st floor official apple store sell same iPhone at 24,500B

Tukcom price was 19,900B

They are genuine for sure! Today i went Ice mobile in Tukcom 3rd floor. Take a look at iPhone 5 16Gb, checked the serial number in Apple's webpage and it matched.

Maybe they are imported from someplace cheaper, i really dunno. It's interesting anyway coz i'm about to buy and i don't know where: Original store or mobile phone stalls around tukcom

Tukcom price was 19,900B

Entirely possible these are stolen devices - I think most ladyboys dump their wares at Tukcom (or MBK in BKK).

Entirely possible these are stolen devices - I think most ladyboys dump their wares at Tukcom (or MBK in BKK).

I don't think so, as they looked new, un-used and even boxes are sealed and serial number matches on apple's webpage. They can not be stoled or 2nd hand as they looked so new. No scratches anywhere.

We opened 1 and it was fresh!! I have seen new and old iphones so i know.

Man behind the desk told that everything was genuine and can update IOS7 when it comes and so on...

What's the story behind these phones. Buy or buy 100% genuine from downstairs Apple's reseller.

for 20.000 bath..if u buy a phone stolen......mmmm.... :SoWhat1:

try to buy for 2.000 bath is a cheap copy iphone from korean...good quality.....in Tuk com i saw........is better........this is my opinion......!!!!!

Those must be copies, re-coded, stoled, 2nd hand (cover and screen changed) or something. I wouldn't take the risk, 100% genuine cost only about 4000-5000b more.

for 20.000 bath..if u buy a phone stolen......mmmm.... :SoWhat1:

try to buy for 2.000 bath is a cheap copy iphone from korean...good quality.....in Tuk com i saw........is better........this is my opinion......!!!!!

b4vj8Ky.gif

You spend more money in the idea it's NOT stolen, but they can't sell them because they're not authorised Apple resellers. 

The 2000B Korean Klone is a Komedy of Kaos. It'll be an old Android revision running an underpowered processor, not iOS or on Apple's high-end hardware. 

You may think it's the same thing but cheaper....but, you'd be wrong.   

b4vj8Ky.gif

You spend more money in the idea it's NOT stolen, but they can't sell them because they're not authorised Apple resellers. 

The 2000B Korean Klone is a Komedy of Kaos. It'll be an old Android revision running an underpowered processor, not iOS or on Apple's high-end hardware. 

You may think it's the same thing but cheaper....but, you'd be wrong.   

of course original is not same a copy...... pussy and ladyboy are different....

but sometimes ladyboy.......is better of pussy........ :GoldenSmile1:

look my  thread here.....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/164969-samsung-clone-s4-gt-i-9550-3g/

for 2000 bath u can try....... one time.......maybe i'm not wrong...... i have iphone original too!!!!!

and copy Samsung 4 .........now !!!!!!

of course original is not same a copy...... pussy and ladyboy are different....

but sometimes ladyboy.......is better of pussy........ :GoldenSmile1:

for 2000 bath u can try....... one time.......maybe i'm not wrong...... i have iphone original too!!!!!

and copy Samsung 4 .........now !!!!!!

I'll stick to pussy, thanks... ;)

Just read this:

http://www.tuaw.com/2013/08/29/authorities-seize-hundreds-of-counterfeit-apple-products-in-marl/

Seems counterfeit iPhones is a thing now....

speaking from experience, you get what you pay for, so buy the original for a little bit more and have peace of mind

• 2 weeks later...

Tukcom price was 19,900B

From Apples site

iPhone 4S 8GB          $449.00 USD @ 32baht = 14,368 baht

New  5C 16GB        $549.00 USD @ 32baht = 17,568 baht

New  5S 16GB        $649. 00 USD @ 32baht = 20,768 baht

Up until Apples store update last night the iPhone 4 8GB was $449.00 and now it's no longer offered. Maybe someone travels back and forth from the US and brings a few with them each time or knows someone who does and they bring a few with them every time.

Archived