Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samsung clone S4 GT I-9550 3G

exotica69

Bought last day in tuk com this toys........

here any pic...

http://www.ksrplayer.com/?Product/Wholesale-China-mobile-phone-cell-phone-from-China/Cheap-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-SIV-i9500-Copy-In-China.html

with cover in smart leather 3400 bath

what u think mate......?

i wrong..it's a 9500 model..can any mod change my post....kha

Well what's your opinion of it ?  The screen viewing in daylight, brightness of it, call quality, display DPI  What shop on what floor in Tuk com

I bought an S3 clone last year, and for a phone it worked ok. For data use it was slow and not enough RAM to do any real surfing. The chip is obviously slower, but looked close to the original. The screen was a little smaller. Used actual Andriod instead of that cydia crap I got with the fake S2 I bought.  The camera was awful too.

I paid 4500 for the S3, looks like a drop in price. 

A month ago I bought a Samsung S3 mini at Tukcom for 2600 Baht, Put in a 16 Gb card and i am very pleased with it. Very responsive and good quality screen. Camera Ok but not like the original.

I looked recently at a S3 for 3900 but a week later it was 2900 at same shop.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

here any info for expert in sector....

cpu mediatekMT6575 1,5GHz
ram memory 512 DDR
gpu Power Vr sgx531 single core gpu

cpu mediatekMT6575 1,5GHz
ram memory 512 DDR
gpu Power Vr sgx531 single core gpu

resolution

480x800

a.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

jb 4.2.2.JPG

IMG_5830.JPG

IMG_5820.JPG

my intention is flash this clone phone with last version firmware....

we'll see

What's the camera like on the clone?

i don't know camera .on box is write 13MP front and 2MP rear..but is fake..i think same iphone 4...maybe less....no good quality....but the toy impressive me everyday more...in wifi is so quickly.......battery 2 day duration......i mean to root it..now i want upgrade same sotware..for better more it....in any forum XDA........mmmmm

Did you try to connect to Samsung app? Does it accept this model?

last night i try to root device....

it connect but ask me password for backup my account..and i don't know which password ......

Kies no work ......i need to root......any help ?

more info...my toy is 3G.!!!!!!!!....... :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

IMG_9113.JPG

IMG_5953.JPG

not so bad.......for a clone!!!!

i stay in my country now.... :SoWhat1:

can someone.........when he'll be in Tuk Com...ask  how much is price of this 2 model of devices clon?e:

1 xiaomi hongmi

2 xiaomi mi3

thx

ok my phone is rooted...... with this guide

Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v31: [improved Root-Method by Ariel Berkman]

How-To:
1.) Download attached file.
2.) Extract it using 7zip
3.) Double click the RunMe.bat and follow instructions!
Xperia phones with "older" firmware = Normal mode
Sony Tablet and similar = Special mode
Xperia phones with JB Firmare = Mode 3 (Goroh_kun mode)

now every doors are open....

.IMG_0820 - Copia.JPG

Do you mind taking some pics with the camera and posting them so we can see the quality.

I must admit I shy away from copy phones as usually the screens are total shit and unresponsive but going by what you have posted I'm fairly impressed by this one.

Do you mind taking some pics with the camera and posting them so we can see the quality.

I must admit I shy away from copy phones as usually the screens are total shit and unresponsive but going by what you have posted I'm fairly impressed by this one.

hi mate....camera is not good for this device model...so i no post pic...coz......bad quality.....i no bought this clone phone for shot pic.......but for sms--what'sup-3G-calling and receving call..is perfect...if u think i have 4,7'' with system Samsung4 and i paid....3400 bath........battery of 2600mAh.....with 2 days of charge.......is perfect for me.....now i'm superuser..i can delete all fake program inside..and have more space on memory....if u know what i mean with firmware i can upgrade last version.......is better of original now.....believe me...... :GoldenSmile1:

It's an impressive device for the money, especially if you can run Android and legit apps on it.

For comparison, a real Samsung S4 costs about $240 to manufacture. The break down of that price shows that whoever is making this copy needs to cut back on every component to get it anywhere near selling for $100.

http://www.isuppli.com/Teardowns/News/Pages/Korean-and-American-Versions-of-Galaxy-S4-as-Different-as-Kimchee-and-Coleslaw,-IHS-Teardown-Reveals.aspx

For a touchscreen 3G phone it's an excellent deal.

It's an impressive device for the money, especially if you can run Android and legit apps on it.

For comparison, a real Samsung S4 costs about $240 to manufacture. The break down of that price shows that whoever is making this copy needs to cut back on every component to get it anywhere near selling for $100.

http://www.isuppli.com/Teardowns/News/Pages/Korean-and-American-Versions-of-Galaxy-S4-as-Different-as-Kimchee-and-Coleslaw,-IHS-Teardown-Reveals.aspx

For a touchscreen 3G phone it's an excellent deal.

interesting link..Bravo..... i'm happy ...someone care it...

for my studio at the moment......the best clone are :

1 HDC legend galaxy S4 samsung
2 i9500 phone/s4 MTK 6589 Quad core 1.6g andorid 4.2+ 5.0 Inch 1080x1920+2gRam+4g ROM (better 8)
3 NO.1 S6 MTK6589 Quad Core Android 4.2 5.0 Pollici Cellulari Android
4 xiaomi hongmi ( lunch last day)
5 xiaomi mi3 ( lunch next week)

keept up topic........ for what spent more....when u can spent right......

and i want add on my list this two device too.....

6 jiayu s1 ( proc. qualcomm snapdragon, 2gb ram, 32gb rom, display fullhd)

7 Neo n003 premium (no standard) 5 inch fullhd, rom 32gb, ram 2gb

Archived