IGNORED

six nations

willis

• 8 months later...

Rugby big three is playing in Britain and Ireland today(All Blacks, Australia and World Champion South Africa)... Fantastic to watch three game in a row... 2pm 4pm and 5.30pm... Testing time for England new boss Johnson and Ireland Boss Kidney... We will know today who will be the major force to win six nation early next year...

The Big three won yesterday , Australia against England, World Champion South Africa against Scotland and All Blacks against Ireland, Seems we are not good enough to win the six nation cup in 2009, that leaves us to see how France play next saturday against Australia... Then we will know.... Munster European Champion 2008 playing All Blacks this tuesday... Munster was the only club in the world had beaten them 12-0 in the seventies....

Munster had done the Irish Rugby proud once again today, almost beat the mighty All Blacks 16-13 but The All blacks got the late try with three mins to go to win 18-16 at Thomond Park .. Munster almost copied the Munster 1978 famous win against the All Blacks but it wasn't to be.... The four Ireland Players couldn't play due to Irish Boss refusal to let them play today because Kidney (Irish Boss) wanted them to play Argentina on this Saturday , It was a pity for Munster to lose a tight match without Paul o Connell, O Gara, Flannery and Horgan.. But I,m very very proud of them playing a fantastic match against the mighty All Blacks :P

On Saturday , The Welsh will play the All Blacks , should be again a fantastic Game to watch....

Four Nations having a super match today

Wales v All Blacks

England v South Africa

Ireland v Argentina

France v Australia

I predicts The irish, the Boks, Aussies, All Blacks to win today... 7/1 in Paddy Powers Bookies

Should be good match in England game....

Wales v All Blacks

England v South Africa

Ireland v Argentina

France v Australia

I predicts The irish, the Boks, Aussies, All Blacks to win today... 7/1 in Paddy Powers Bookies

I,m sweating on Aussie to beat France later to win 800 euros, the rest of em won today....

Edited by jocky king

QUOTE (jocky king @ Nov 22 2008, 01:14 PM)

Wales v All Blacks

England v South Africa

Ireland v Argentina

France v Australia

I,m sweating on Aussie to beat France later to win 800 euros, the rest of em won today....

Yeesss... Ireland, The Boks , All Blacks and Aussie won me 800 euros... Will stash that cashaway for Pattaya on 27th dec

This post has been edited by jocky king: Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Edited by jocky king

England lost to Mighty All Blacks today, they were not good enough... The Welsh won against the Australians and were fantastic all through the match... Welsh front row was too strong for the Australians... I fancy the Welsh to win the Six Nation Cup next year 2009 with the French in bigger threat than Ireland and England... I wonder what price for the Welsh to win the Siix Nation... Might back em a couple of quids...

Edited by jocky king

wales just beat australia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obviously the best team in the northern hemosphere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will get the grand slam again....

Edited by mart75