IGNORED

six nations

willis

come on then, who's gonna win six nations rugby this year. for me it's england, i think the jocks may do o.k. but i think the french may still be sulking about world cup, irish always give good show and italy are improving each year. the welsh imo have gone backwards since 2003 world cup but looking forward to them giving us a challenging game for 60 minutes. COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!! :FunnyPost1:

England..

Either the french or Irish second.

Agree also Italy aint ganna do that bad & might even win a few games..

Ganna be a great 6 nations...

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

I want England to win but it will be difficult as we have to play the French away.

THE FUCKING FROGS BETTER WIN TO MAKE UP FROM THE CUP LOL ALLEZ LA FRANCE :D

ENG-GER-LAND

I don't think one team will dominate. England will do it with France 2nd, but it will go right to the wire.

Ireland will win .I guarantee it ,they had a shit world cup but will win the six nations.

Will i be able to get an Ireland rugby shirt in march in Pattaya as i have seen them before ?Where from and how much should I pay ?

well done wales .Pick up your game ireland ,but an important win to build on .it's wide open which i like .

Edited by bry_723

I think wales where humble in playing and england a bit arrogant ( 20 years without win in Twickenham !!!! )

and til the last second the game is not other...

we will see this afternoon what france will do

and for ireland same think the italian have play play not winning but for me better than the irish

i do not think Ireland were the same against Italy,not for one minute did they under estimate Italy .Ireland still have not forgotten the Georgia match in the world cup and how they might of lost that match .Italy are much better opponent than Georgia and if it was not for a missed kick they would of beaten Scotland in the world cup .Ireland are struggling to find form at the moment and are still looking shaky .Ireland were better than Italy yesterday but only just and the result was fair .France were arrogant when they played against Argentina in the world cup and when they got beaten by england .As for England yesterday they played a good first half and threw it away ,in the second, as wales picked there game up ,but i do not think they were arrogant,they knew wales were up for it ,as they had not won there in 2 0 years .

Edited by bry_723

im welsh and as long as we beat the english im happy,last year wernt that bad a year in 6 nations as we beat england and loast to everyone else,also we've won 3 o out of the last 4 years against england:)

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I am happy of the result of france with all this newbies in the 6 nations

I hope they do it the same way all the matches !!

come on then, who's gonna win six nations rugby this year. for me it's england, i think the jocks may do o.k. but i think the french may still be sulking about world cup, irish always give good show and italy are improving each year. the welsh imo have gone backwards since 2003 world cup but looking forward to them giving us a challenging game for 60 minutes. COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!! :D

Who really cares!!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I think we will win, we have change the coach for two ex-internationals players name Marc Lievremont and Emile N'Tamack, they are two good coach and pick up only young and good players.

we have no choice, we need to win, we have a very good team this year, not same in the the world cup with old players, now it's different.

so we will see, it's never a same match vs England... :Cry4:

Edited by MaGiK

A young untried French side may get duffed up by the England pack=or run them ragged=who knows=thats why 6 nations is so special=and we tend to play to the correct Laws in the Northern Hemisphere

A young untried French side may get duffed up by the England pack=or run them ragged=who knows=thats why 6 nations is so special=and we tend to play to the correct Laws in the Northern Hemisphere

yes it's so special, that's why the match vs England it's different.

maybe we will win, maybe we will lose, but I trust my team because we are very good for everything.

So have a good luck !