IGNORED

Cell phones with data?

Hockeydude

Is there a good option for cell phones with data (email, Internet, etc) in LOS, or should I just pay for international through att on my iPhone?

No, get a local sim and a data plan. I think last time I was there I paid 900 baht for 1 months unlimited data. Not cheap but far cheaper than international roaming

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

happy sim   ( dtac)    1 month free data    an 100 baht   credit  went good for me     think it was under 1000 baht

Thanks. There's so much content on the forum, it can be hard to find quick answers.

The Search feature(s) on the Invision Power Services discussion boards are not very effective in finding specific topics by keyword entries.  If anyone has a link to the thread dedicated to the topic at hand, please post.

The Search feature(s) on the Invision Power Services discussion boards are not very effective in finding specific topics by keyword entries.  If anyone has a link to the thread dedicated to the topic at hand, please post.

You are correct, the search function does leave a lot to be desired. I apologise for flippant link :)

However this thread is in the 'mobile phones, thai SIM cards and calling issues section'. A quick scan down the section and there http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/159229-good-sim-card-data-plan-for-1-month-stay/

There may be others

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

For topics in the open forum (like this one) I find google very effective, just add pattaya addicts in front of whatever you want to search.

For topics in the open forum (like this one) I find google very effective, just add pattaya addicts in front of whatever you want to search.

That's a good idea, using Google's Advanced Search, isolating the pattaya-addicts.com domain.

Some better results herehere, or here.

AIS www.ais.co.th/12call/en/

50 baht for the sim.

399 baht for 1 month unlimited data (1GB 3G after 64 Kbps)

599 baht for 1 month unlimited data (2GB 3G after 128 Kbps)

799 baht for 1 month unlimited data (4GB 3G after 256 Kbps)

dtac www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/

49 baht for the sim.

399 baht for 1 month unlimited data (1GB 3G after 64 Kbps)

650 baht for 1 month unlimited data (3GB 3G after 384 Kbps)

890 baht for 1 month unlimited data (5GB 3G after 384 Kbps)

:GoldenSmile1:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived