Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Australian and Welshman fight............................

Edge

I'd sure like to have a body like that when I'm 49. Hell, it's better than what I'm packin now!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both over-served.    Me I'm a lover not a fighter... and a happy drunk.

Looks like roid rage to me.

Gotta help a mate out in a blue.

No doubt you feel the same if a group of Thais attacked you....

Funny how Thai males are commonly called cowards for only fighting in pack but when a group of Aussies do it suddenly they are helping out a mate.....

I'd sure like to have a body like that when I'm 49. Hell, it's better than what I'm packin now!

You could ask him for date now - why wait until you are 49....... :)

You could ask him for date now - why wait until you are 49.......

haha nice one

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Funny how Thai males are commonly called cowards for only fighting in pack but when a group of Aussies do it suddenly they are helping out a mate.....

Mate just coz your from the same place you dont have to stick up for this dickhead!! Hes clearly a wanker, roid head, who would have gone looking for a fight!! I GUARANTEE the aussie was at his local aussie bar and this welsh tosser came looking for trouble.

The guy was a tank and probably picking on an older clearly weaker individual, the aussies helped out because 1 guy was clearly out numbered physically

No Money, No Honey

Future Ex Pat

@ him in the teacup :-

Seems fair enough to me.

"After the scuffle the Welshman attempted to escape but was set-upon by others inside the bar causing him to sustain facial lacerations."- 

Mate just coz your from the same place you dont have to stick up for this dickhead!! Hes clearly a wanker, roid head, who would have gone looking for a fight!! I GUARANTEE the aussie was at his local aussie bar and this welsh tosser came looking for trouble.

The guy was a tank and probably picking on an older clearly weaker individual, the aussies helped out because 1 guy was clearly out numbered physically

I can't actually see where I have 'stuck up' for anybody, I have merely observed that when Thais fight in packs they are called cowards but (apparently) when Aussies attack in packs they are helping out a mate.....

@ him in the teacup :-

Seems fair enough to me.

]

Yes, I am sure it does - people who lack certain qualities will often support those who exhibit the same traits. :)

I can't actually see where I have 'stuck up' for anybody, I have merely observed that when Thais fight in packs they are call cowards but (apparently) when Aussies attack in packs they are helping out a mate.....

Its not something you can see, its how you read your comments, your tone and grammar suggest the Aussies are "cowards" like the Thais?

All the skips did was "restrain" this juice head when he tried to flee like a rat after committing a crime. They didnt go look to fight in a group, just did what they had to untill police arived.

No Money, No Honey

Future Ex Pat

Its not something you can see, its how you read your comments, your tone and grammar suggest the Aussies are "cowards" like the Thais?

That is the question isn't it are the Aussies cowards for fighting in a pack? Many BM comment that Thai males are cowards for fighting in a pack so where is the difference?

I'm neutral on it (because I just don't care) but I can't see how one group can be called cowards and another can't.........

That is the question isn't it are the Aussies cowards for fighting in a pack? Many BM comment that Thai males are cowards for fighting in a pack so where is the difference? ...

The difference is clearly that the Aussies weren't "fighting in a pack" but restraining a violent meathead who was more than capable of causing injury if tackled alone. It isn't cowardly for a group to restrain a larger and meaner individual...the coward is the one who ran from the scene trying to make good his escape,the one who attacked the weaker person.

Thais might have killed the roidhead,the Aussies just restrained him....no doubt that wasnt easy. Huge difference there.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The difference is clearly that the Aussies weren't "fighting in a pack" but restraining a violent meathead who was more than capable of causing injury if tackled alone. It isn't cowardly for a group to restrain a larger and meaner individual...the coward is the one who ran from the scene trying to make good his escape,the one who attacked the weaker person.

Thais might have killed the roidhead,the Aussies just restrained him....no doubt that wasnt easy. Huge difference there.

Well that's settled then, whenever we see a group of Thais attacking somebody who is larger than them we should congratulate them as heroes.......

I don't recall anyone calling the Aussies heroes, just a Welsh bully got his just desserts - lucky the BiB didn't turn up and shoot the cnut.

Someone here just thinks he can move the goalposts every time he's losing an argument and if he keeps on long enough everyone might give up.

Back to Spendsations.................

Someone here just thinks he can move the goalposts every time he's losing an argument and if he keeps on long enough everyone might give up.

Oh the irony, it's killing me..... :)

It's not as if I am the sort of guy who deletes or edits posts now is it, I mean you would have to be a proper coward if you couldn't even standby a (paranoid) post you made on a mongers forum.......

nothing like a good old punchup..

thats why i go to pattaya anyway :GoldenSmile1:

Fuck you need to go that far to have a fight ?

Oh the irony, it's killing me..... :)

It's not as if I am the sort of guy who deletes or edits posts now is it, I mean you would have to be a proper coward if you couldn't even standby a (paranoid) post you made on a mongers forum.......

I think most people know what sort of poster you are.

I stood by everything I said but unlike you I try not to TF someone else's thread and if I do I try to tidy up afterwards.

As I started this thread, I don't give a flying fcuk as every post is a bump which gets this story further out there.

The paranoia here appears to be yours and caused by the fact that the twat happens to be Welsh.

I think most people know what sort of poster you are.I stood by everything I said but unlike you I try not to TF someone else's thread and if I do I try to tidy up afterwards. As I started this thread, I don't give a flying fcuk as every post is a bump which gets this story further out there. The paranoia here appears to be yours and caused by the fact that the twat happens to be Welsh..

You stand by everything you post hmmmm - apart from your more paranoid posts which you delete or edit when you realise you are making an arse of yourself. I never edit the substantive narrative of my posts as I always feel able to standby my comments. Do you still believe that I am in someway connected to Sensations ( I see you have alluded to it yet again with your spendations comment) or have you finally accepted the truth that I just a tourist who happens to like Sensations?

There is nothing wrong with this story being widely circulated, it stands as warning to fucking idiots not to cause trouble in Pattaya. Your assumption that I am concerned that one of the protagonists is Welsh is laughable, at no point have I mentioned or offered any support to the Welshman in this.

I merely raised the point that when Thai males attack in a pack they are called cowards and yet when Aussies do the same it is perceived differently.

There is nothing wrong with this story being widely circulated, it stands as warning to fucking idiots not to cause trouble in Pattaya. Your assumption that I am concerned that one of the protagonists is Welsh is laughable, at no point have I mentioned or offered any support to the Welshman in this.

I merely raised the point that when Thai males attack in a pack they are called cowards and yet when Aussies do the same it is perceived differently.

I've responded to your other TFing shite too many times already. You don't listen to/read what I say and you misquote me so   :DeadHorse2:

Vaguely on topic:

There are two things I see commonly said about Thai lads.

The first is that they are small (not necessarily true of course) and the second is that they fight in packs - surprise surprise.

On topic:

The point you are labouring is based on the fact that the friends of the beaten Aussie fought as a pack as opposed to using reasonable force to restrain him until the BiB arrived.

We don't know either way AFAIK.

"Arrest wounds". That's what the cops call them.

Didn't think my little toss away line would create such a fuss. Everyone knows I'm not a shit stirrer. Lol.

Please show me where it says that he was restrained by Australians.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

There is a lot of truth in what you are saying. A group of Thai males banding together to even up the odds will get accused of cowardices and I have often posted on the injustice of these accusations. Thais are a smaller race and they usually only attack in response to some actions from other people. There will be exceptions but I believe this is the case.  We should also remember that we are in their country and we need to respect their way of life. All the troubles I have seen can be boiled down to a simple lack of respect. If I was the same size as a Thai I would get my mates to help too.

Helping out a mate is fairly common in Australia and I would not be surprised if it was a bunch of Aussies in the Roo bar but in my opinion it is likely that it was simply a bunch of drinkers restraining a violent guy who had assaulted fellow drinkers. Had the guy who was assaulted been English then the result would probably been the same.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Archived