IGNORED

Australian and Welshman fight............................

Edge

Are we not doing this one?

No sheep jokes please.........'roid jokes OK. :hello09:

Boxing Roo Bar?

Australian and Welshman fight ...... HERE

Welsh vs Australia.JPG

Late on Saturday Night a fight broke out at a popular Australian Beer Bar located on Pattaya Third Road involving an Australian and a Welshman.

The injured Australian was named as Mr. Dillon aged 50, who sustained a suspected head injury and cuts and bruises during the fight with the 49 year old Welshman known only as Mr. Nick.

The fight was reportedly over a Muay Thai Fight which was being watched by the pair on one of the TV’s in the bar. An argument over the bout occurred between the pair which soon escalated into a fist fight inside the bar.

After the scuffle the Welshman attempted to escape but was set-upon by others inside the bar causing him to sustain facial lacerations.

Mr. Dillon was sent to the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and Nr. Nick was arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station. The case is ongoing at this time.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97959/australian-welshman-fight-muay-thai-bout-central-pattaya-bar/#sthash.qw7EsqTU.dpuf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing like a good old punchup..

thats why i go to pattaya anyway :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Being a Killer and a  rough and tough  South Aussie

I would run seeing that big Welsh prick.. lol

Stuff Muay Thai lol

HE wins

The reaction would suggest the Taf started it. He looks like a juiced up mong, anyway.

Despite the big guys bulging anatomy,it looks like the Digger landed a few too.

Guess it shows that, even when you're that big you don't get to walk away unscathed. 

The reaction would suggest the Taf started it. He looks like a juiced up mong, anyway.

Despite the big guys bulging anatomy,it looks like the Digger landed a few too.

According to the report the Welshroid's injuries came after the main event when the Aussie pack piled in.

According to the report the Welshroid's injuries came after the main event when the Aussie pack piled in.

Gotta help a mate out in a blue.

Looks like the Boxing Roo bar...why fight in the first place??...surely we are all there to blow our balls off,not to fight.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Looks like the Boxing Roo bar...why fight in the first place??...surely we are all there to blow our balls off,not to fight.

I guess the name of the bar should have been a red light to beating up an Australian.

One Hell of a way to waste your Holiday....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Hit me again! Hit me again!

HARDER!

I love to feel pain. Especially when the booze wears off.

First the Rugby then the Ashes now this !

Those Aussies can`t seem to win anything these days   :GoldenSmile1:

First the Rugby then the Ashes now this !

Those Aussies can`t seem to win anything these days   :GoldenSmile1:

HAY! I resent that statement!!!! Wanna fight. haha

But seriously those 50 yo guys are packing some serious muscles there!

Looks like the roids are working. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Reminds me of when I got into a row with a Scottsman in Oz. I was at the Fox & Hound hotel in Melbourne having a great time, and got tired of hearing this guy whinge about Oz, so I told him to STFU or move the fuck home.

He came around the bar a little while later, after getting the OOh, Burn ! look from all his friends, and proceeded to administer the Glasgow Kiss. I was familiar with it, so I jumped up from my chair and chinned him with top of my head.

I wouldn't even argue with a guy now though, not worth the trouble when you're not on your own turf.

I was lucky I didn't get a hiding from his buddies, but they were probably secretly sick of hearing his whinging as well.

up to you

two  clowns together ,cause you do weights makes you hard ,it makes you slow dickheads

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Adrian.......ADRIAN.................ADRIAN....

Look at the first pic, it's him! Is he doing a new movie in Thailand?

What the fuck is going on over there with all the old blokes fighting.First the triangle bar and now these two.

Looks like the Aussie was a weaky and of the course the other was a leeky.

You old farts calm the fuck down.

A classic victory for Marmite.

I actually suspect that the fight was about Vegemite vs Marmite.  The cops didn't believe it and said it was about a Thai boxing match.

The whole Vege/Marm thing really does stir some feelings in people.

Gave up all that years ago. Not worth a fuck in fighting. Easily caused death with only one punch and end up in jail for murder.

Pathetic and caveman mong mentality!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Jesus Christ are they sure he was a Welshman

Pretty sure a silver back gorilla had painted himself white right there

No wonder they ganged up on the monster, still I'd buy the poor bloke who tempted death against him a beer for his ...ahem bravery.

Did the other bloke even survive

Dont get it, Pattayas for loving not fighting !..and at their age ??-  f*****g disgrace

Archived