Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

what does 1 drink buy you ?

Alan lad

hi guys

i did not know werte to put this so shift it need be .

Tonight we had a few germans in the bar ,now one guy has been there for about 1 hour he has had 2 beers and bought a girl a L/D.

Its now 2.20 am ,the girl asks for help and calls me over and it goes like this .

You are the boss ?

yes .

i want to talk to you !!!!

ok how can i help ?

can you talk german ?

a little bit ?

does not matter i can talk a little english !

good,whats wrong?

tonight i have spent a lot of money and bought this girl a drink !

Yes ok how can i help?

well she wont go with me !!

Tilak whats wrong ,do you want to go with him?

YES BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM !

sir whats wrong why does she say she wants me to talk with you ?

well i have spent a lot of money tonight .

yes sir (lokking at his bin) sir you have spent 100 for 2 beers and 1 L/D at 99 thats 199bt yes sir how can i help?

I want this lady to go with me ,i already buy her a drink.

Yes ?

now she wants me to pay a bar fine of 200 and she wants money as well BUT i already spend a lot of money !Why do i have to pay more?

Sir you have to pay the girl what ever she is wanting +you have to pay 200 bt

I dont want to pay this much money .

sir up to you ,but yes you have to pay 200 bt +the girl(she is wanting 1500bt )

YOU MAKE ME WASTE MY TIME !!and i spend to much money already i am not happy i want talk to the boss and i want the girl and pay no more !!!!!!!!!

Sir i am the boss and up to you BUT if you want the girl to go with you have to pay the bill but up to you ?

your bar is rip off place i never come back here again !!!!!!!!!!

sorry sir you feel this way but up to you !!

Just one of those days i guess

alan (dont talk about the war there german) Sorry to my german friends but this guy was differant !!

:) Wheres he been going to get LT for two beers and a LD!!! Loser. Hope you told him where to go.

Lol Alan i dont know how you kept a serious face i would have pissed myself laughing :)

ARE YOU GOING TO BARK ALL DAY LITTLE DOGGY OR ARE YOU GOING TO BITE

Countdown Clocks

funny guy was it his first time in LOS there is a thread about paying currently on the forum seems a few people must think the girls are just objects and not people

What a looser...... I wonder if he got any for free................... :)

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Hilarious! I wonder if he ever tried that not paying over 190Bht in Germany. He would not have been greeted with a polite face there if he did! He would have payed more than that there just for the beers. Never mind a girl!

not a bad deal.. an st/lt for two beers and LD... :P ..

is this guy cheap or what???... maybe he was scared to be a LDOP.......LAME LOSSER...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Lol Alan i dont know how you kept a serious face i would have pissed myself laughing :GiveBeer1:

If I was the bar owner and that happened to me, it would have made my night! :GiveBeer1: I also probably would have recognized that this guy had never been to Pattaya before, knew anything about it or BF'ing, maybe? :P

Other then that, I would have sent him and his friends straight to Super Baby A Go Go, where some of the Asian tourists are under the same impression as this guy. SB has experience dealing with this over there, so no need to worry yourself with this sort of riff raff. That is one reason SB are collecting the BG's money up front, the guys think it is all included!

I know it was highlighted that it was a German tourist, but hope NLD is not excluding all German tourists because of this, or maybe they are? Although I don't know why the nationality would matter, the dummie could have been from any country? Must have been a good laugh though!

Holy Crap.

Somebody give that guy a vasectomy quick, before he breeds and multiplies...because if he does, we are done for as a species.

:Party1:

Alan, you were very nice and handled this in a polite way..I wonder if he will get this polite treatment in any other bars/Go Gos?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I didn't know Dudebrah was German :Bravo1::Bravo1:

The only thing I woulda expected for that was a HJ from Steve :P , but he love me mak mak

P.S. poss, dont get jealous :P

LOL, That is some funny shit, buy a girl a LD, and she go with you if thats the case my dick would have fallen of by now LOL, fucking tight German cunt anyway thanks for posting Alan.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I dread to think what he would want if the Euro went into freefall like the £/$ are.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Funny story, really.

How tight was the budget he travelled on?

But really Allan, was this guy for real?

P

Lets be generous.

Perhaps he was an Ostie?

Perhaps he was so smashed or so stupid as to think the bill was in Euros

Nahhhhhh, on second thoughts he was just a Wanker

:D

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

• 3 months later...

AL-I think you ought to have paid for the girl out of your own pocket-think of it as a contribution to the anglo-german friendship club!!!!!!! :)

I suspect it was his first day and he got the exchange rate figures wrong!