Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

what does 1 drink buy you ?

Alan lad

I might try the same tonight with Apple and see what happens. I think she'll probably try to beat me to death with her favourite toy!

Testicles

well for drinks and a girl (plus barfine) 6 euro would be a great deal.

Can't blame a fella for trying.

lol

• 1 month later...

And that is why the score is 2 nil. :GiveBeer1:

And also why the word wanker was invented. :P

Edited by nicko

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

I want this lady to go with me ,i already buy her a drink.

lol if it was only that easy hahahahah

Edited by kii

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

• 2 weeks later...
Tonight we had a few germans in the bar ,now one guy has been there for about 1 hour he has had 2 beers and bought a girl a L/D.

I know these type of germans. Living in Naklua, staying with their folks only, giving a shit about thai or different cultures and languages and behaving like they are some kind of royal person, just because their small pension makes them "rich" in LOS. As Hunter said "the scum also rises".

Just a small reminder: Not all germans are like that and at least there are some indian tailors, that are even worse. :Bravo1:

:001_Thank_You5: Maybe this guy had a bad hair day or was drunk? In Pattaya nothing is impossible!

naah the guy HAS to be a wanker

• 3 months later...

lol, just imagine what would have been said if anyone did that in a bar in Germany? wouldnt get the politness he was shown here!!!!

<p>

Bloody hell alan how the hell you managed that without falling over laughing i will never know........................lol.

Well handled and funny as hell mate!!!!

I think the OP could of made the post a little longer, as its a good thread that could of told more about the cheap charlies. Was the fella old an retired? Was he a young guy all dressed up in bling, or did you notice a large army bag beside him depicting a backpacker?

Maybe that "PLAYER" blokes in town right now and finding his tricks arent working............Yo Yo

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

You probly got off lucky. Imagine being the person that changed his money. It must have taken a lot

of convincing the the euro and baht were 1 to 1. Also would not want to be staff at this guys hotel.

He could be the next jumper when he gets his room service bill! 5555!