IGNORED

Any good post photo processing software available at Tukcom?

Mywaay

Does anyone know of good post processing software such as Photshop Lightroom or others available at Tukcom? How much?

I dont know about Lightroom but there are dozens of Photo software at Tukcom (4th Floor) for about 150 baht unless it happens to be on a DVD.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I got this message.

Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7, because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago, do not run on many modern operating systems, and are no longer supported.

Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. The serial numbers below should only be used by customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

ACDSee pro 6 .

Tukcom has lightroom 4 for 300 - 400 baht per disc and this includes every other processing software that one could imagine.  LR5 has now been released; not sure if that is available in Tukcom.  It is only a matter of time.  Photoshop has now moved to cloud servers and therefore a monthly subscription is required from Adobe.  If you wnat PS, then maybe buy version 6 from Tukcom before it disappears.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming you need something that will process RAW.  I'm sure you could get a pirated copy of something or other in LOS, but be weary of updates that might break the program if you go that route. Set the program to not update once you install it. Also, you'll have to get an older copy of Lightroom, as Adobe's newest version requires an internet connection once every 24 hours to check licensing. I don't know if there is a work around of that yet, but then again, I haven't been looking because I have a paid subscription. This is all part of their new cloud initiative.

If all you need is something to mess around with jpgs, then use Pixlr Editor. There is a free and quite usable version that you can get as a Chrome extension via the Chrome Web Store.  It functions almost exactly like PS, less the RAW import.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming you need something that will process RAW.  I'm sure you could get a pirated copy of something or other in LOS, but be weary of updates that might break the program if you go that route. Set the program to not update once you install it. Also, you'll have to get an older copy of Lightroom, as Adobe's newest version requires an internet connection once every 24 hours to check licensing. I don't know if there is a work around of that yet, but then again, I haven't been looking because I have a paid subscription. This is all part of their new cloud initiative.

If all you need is something to mess around with jpgs, then use Pixlr Editor. There is a free and quite usable version that you can get as a Chrome extension via the Chrome Web Store.  It functions almost exactly like PS, less the RAW import.  

Thanks.  Good to know.

• 3 months later...

ACDSee pro 6 .

My previous bootleg ACDSee versions a few years ago were so riddled with viruses, I had to delete them.

I usually use LR4, but it cannot do some things such as select areas for tweaking accurately by using a lassoo.

Can ACDSee 6 do that?

If so, do they do a Mac version? I am happy to pay for a virus free original, as long as they don't charge the crazy prices Adobe wants for PS. And I dont need Raw processor, mt LR4 does that OK.

My previous bootleg ACDSee versions a few years ago were so riddled with viruses, I had to delete them.

I usually use LR4, but it cannot do some things such as select areas for tweaking accurately by using a lassoo.

Can ACDSee 6 do that?

If so, do they do a Mac version? I am happy to pay for a virus free original, as long as they don't charge the crazy prices Adobe wants for PS. And I dont need Raw processor, mt LR4 does that OK.

I have a legit Mac copy of Corel Aftershot Pro for MAC if you want it.  Amazon had some crazy sale where it was only $15 for a download copy, but then offered a $15. coupon making it free.  They hit their Windows quota by the time I read about the deal, so I grabbed a MAC copy despite not owning a MAC. At least I think it is a MAC copy. Has a "DMG" file extension. Not a Windows format, for sure.  Hey...it was free, why not? PM me with a way to send it to you if you want it. 

• 1 month later...

Be careful when running password generators. Many will try to infect your pc.

There are some free/GNU raster editing apps available such GIMP

I use a mac.

If you download photoshop cc from Adobe you set it up run the updater to get it up to 14.2 specs and delete the Amtlib file replace it with one on any website that is it.

No running generators for it. But can never be updated because the file stops the free demo timer mode and switches off updates.

And lightroom 5 does NOT require a network connection.

It is password only and once it is in, the programme updates itself to the latest version anytime there is a newer release version.

i use cs5, camera raw and bridge,

does everything I need and more

Archived