IGNORED

How have people been banned from this site?

T-Bone 12

Ah but you did bro as you posted on one of his threads   :Think1:

PM me please mate. I am now very curious!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Ah but you did bro as you posted on one of his threads   :Think1:

Yeh but he's from Australia.   :hello09:

Yeh but he's from Australia.   :hello09:

Arrrgh you guys are frustrating me now!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I've read quite a bit about people getting banned for showing pictures. I always wondered how such BMs would be identified. I guess they are just much much much deeper into the scene than most that they can be identified easier by girls and other BMs. Either that or the mods are doing some intense investigative work.

Khob Khun mak khrap, FUCK FACE!

tumblr_mlxmvpXR0F1r2m2dso1_500.gif

I have noticed since i joined this site there have been posts from people who have been banned! We are talking about PATTAYA ADDICTS which is a site about PATTAYA where anything goes nearly. There must be some bad people! What would you have to do to get banned from this site?

This forum was based on the concept of 'It's nice to be nice'

Go back a few years and you will find that going back to it's origins there is NO place here for the usual crap that goes on in some forums.

This place is very heavily moderated... and personally I am glad for it.

I have been to other LOS forums and the level of flaming and bullshit that goes on has made me a PA constant for 6 years now.

Flame fellow BM's... you are history! Show the BG's the forum and they find you... you are history!

There is much that goes on behind the scenes most of us BM's never hear about.

I guarantee you, if the Mods ban some-one... it's almost always for a very good reason.

They spend a GREAT deal of time discussing in the Mods forum any decision that has the outcome to have you banned.

Personally I am very happy for all the thankless work the Mods do.

They don't get paid for their time and it is a LOT of work!!!

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

I've read quite a bit about people getting banned for showing pictures. I always wondered how such BMs would be identified. I guess they are just much much much deeper into the scene than most that they can be identified easier by girls and other BMs. Either that or the mods are doing some intense investigative work.

Showing pictures to girls? I imagine simply because the girls dob them in. Lots of BMs with many posts, mods and business owners know girls quite well.

Guys who show content to girls might want to remember that.

Now you know why Edge/Jaded Edge/On The Edge/Over The Edge etc etc keeps on changing his forum name so often.

He's on the run from the Mods for the repeated criminal overuse of Smileys in his posts.

One of these days he'll forget to change his forum name and BAM the Mods will have him!!

:Finger5:

Cheers

Perthie :GrinNod1: 

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Now you know why Edge/Jaded Edge/On The Edge/Over The Edge etc etc keeps on changing his forum name so often.

He's on the run from the Mods for the repeated criminal overuse of Smileys in his posts.

One of these days he'll forget to change his forum name and BAM the Mods will have him!!

Cheers

It's this one.   :hello09:

Tizio could learn something from him - the Mods have never picked up that it's the same person!

I am banned from the forum, but i have a secret code that i run on my computer thats allows me to log in anyway..

The mods have tried to ban me multiable times

but im unbannable :GoldenSmile1:

due to my computer wizard skils :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

:LMAO1:  :LMAO1:  :LMAO1:  :LMAO1:  :LMAO1:

Cheers

There've been a few close calls, but so far none of those bullets had my name on it.

I am living proof that it can't be all that easy to get Banned.

I even had a two year PA 'life' before this one as The Artful Codger and failed to get Banned.

I'm a great admirer of the Mods, not just for the work they do but for their self control sometimes.

I post how I post and I wasn't prepared to change that when I tried modding, so I failed and gave it up.

It takes a particular type of person to do the job well and there aren't many out there.

There have actually been 14 Edge name changes, so you missed a few, but so far I haven't gone OverTheEdge.

When the Mods decide to give me a push be sure they'll know where I'm standing.

I think I'll be sticking with OnThe Edge now unless I find a better Avatar.   :hello09:

tumblr_lmx2xkPQnG1qcgl1no1_500.gif

I noticed a particular guy who recently got banned, traced through some of this last posts, kinda like "re-tracing his last steps before death", and it appeared he got too close and possibly messed with the wrong people.

After all this is thailand and its all about who you know.

People aren't banned. Only User IDs are banned.

Retired

People aren't banned. Only User IDs are banned.

If people try to return with a new User ID (without Mod permission) and they are found out, then they are generally banned again.

I imagine Tizio holds the record for that.

What is this Etiquette thing you speak of??? 

It sounds bloody French to me. :)

Most of this applies...

As this thread was featured in the daily email summary, does that mean we can now discuss this topic?

AFAIK there's no rule against discussing the topic in general, but Rule 17 says you can't discuss the banning of individual BMs on the board.

You can send a PM to a Mod about an individual ban, but they're not obliged to give a reason or even discuss it.

Sending a PM to a Mod about your own ban may be tricky.   :Think1:

Our rules are there to ensure that our forum remains a pleasent and flame-free area to discuss and inform on all things related to Pattaya and Thailand. We also have to ensure that we do not upset the Thai authorities to the extent that the forum and its owners are at risk.

There is also warning points system to remind BMs to keep within the rules - only you and the Mods can see your warning points - get too many and you are likely to be banned.

Spammers are banned pretty instantly, serial trolls dont last too long either. Returning banned members are also quickly removed again.

Odd breaches of the rules are usually dealt with by the post being removed, sometimes with a polite reminder PM, and occsionally with warning points if its a serious breach of our rules.

Showing the girls the forum, threatening violence against other BMs, or persistent taunting of the Mod Team have also seen people shown the door.

Banning more established BMs for whatever reason is usually a team decision and not taken lightly.

This is something the vast majority of BMs will never have to worry about, we want the forum to grow and encourage more BMs to actually post and contribute (most don't) and keeping our 'nice to be nice' approach is key to that.

Closing this thread now.

Archived