IGNORED

How have people been banned from this site?

T-Bone 12

I have noticed since i joined this site there have been posts from people who have been banned! We are talking about PATTAYA ADDICTS which is a site about PATTAYA where anything goes nearly. There must be some bad people! What would you have to do to get banned from this site?

Be an asshole ALL the time.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

it's nice to be nice.. some people are not :)

If you take time to go through the Rules ( most folks do not ) then you would see many reason why somebody could get Banned.

Normaly we are very open minded here and folks can get warni.g points first before a possible Ban

We do however have just Stupid Cunts just joining to stir Shit up or Members who loose the plot and show true colours or do not stop to think.

Keyboard Warriors Bullys and Racist Twats we do not want on PA.

Plenty of other Sites catering to these and other small minded sick grouos

Ghostu

Some popular forums allow habitual flaming. A guy will say that he does not like the tour buses clogging traffic. Then another will call him racist, and another will tell him to stop whining etc. IMO some of these types come to PA, and start said bullshit. They push it to far, and they are gone. :GoldenSmile1:

The thread title is actually a really good question!

Perhaps a moderator would be able to answer it...How many people HAVE been banned in total. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I think a bit of commen sense is just needed and not to put up stupid things that would cause offence to another member os start an argument.

I have noticed since i joined this site there have been posts from people who have been banned! We are talking about PATTAYA ADDICTS which is a site about PATTAYA where anything goes nearly. There must be some bad people! What would you have to do to get banned from this site?

the keyword here is 'nearly'..there are limits even in pattaya and soon enough you will notice them,most of the guys who have been banned lost their way along the line some are actually nice guys,I met kul once and he seemed a kool guy ...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Asking why people are banned from the site might be a good route to being banned!

Asking why people are banned from the site might be a good route to being banned!

Rule 17 !   :GoldenSmile1:

Lol

I don't follow the Cambodian threads very closely but I did see one character being banned many a time. :WinkGrin1:

Giving the Mods more work by putting your title in capitals may not make you popular?

I don't follow the Cambodian threads very closely but I did see one character being banned many a time. :WinkGrin1:

Got himself into a bit of a Tiz  :GoldenSmile1:

:Weird1:

Giving the Mods more work by putting your title in capitals may not make you popular?

AS FAR AS I KNOW IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES!

Rule 29 now perhaps?

AS FAR AS I KNOW IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES!

Rule 29 now perhaps?

It's one of those unwritten courtesy/forum etiquette rules.....

.....maybe they don't know about them in Oz?   :Finger5:

OK guys after doing a bit of searching myself I found that there are currently 117 members that have been banned in the current "Banned Members" list. 

I know that there are more than this but some of the more high profile banned members are not on this list at all as they are banned AND removed. 

I hope I have not breached any forum rules discussing these numbers etc. 

If so then sorry Mr Mods. 

It's one of those unwritten courtesy/forum etiquette rules.....

.....maybe they don't know about them in Oz?   :Finger5:

What is this Etiquette thing you speak of??? 

It sounds bloody French to me. :)

There are lots of ways of getting banned, but they mostly come down to being a twat repeatedly! A quick way to get banned is to break the rules in such a way that could potentially get the board owners into legal trouble. Things like talking about HRH, or bad mouthing Thai state officials (including the Royal Thai Police), or discussing underage girls, drugs or gambling. These topics could cause big trouble in Thailand so they are rightly forbidden by the rules of the board. You break the rules, you are likely to get banned.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

One very big poster recently made a comeback but it didn't last long....made himself too easy to identify so if I could spot him then the Mods were bound to. 

There are lots of ways of getting banned, but they mostly come down to being a twat repeatedly! A quick way to get banned is to break the rules in such a way that could potentially get the board owners into legal trouble. Things like talking about HRH, or bad mouthing Thai state officials (including the Royal Thai Police), or discussing underage girls, drugs or gambling. These topics could cause big trouble in Thailand so they are rightly forbidden by the rules of the board. You break the rules, you are likely to get banned.

Oh dear i am repeatedly being a Twat time time again i hope i am not going to get banned

And i hope this above poster is not either for speaking about the things we must not speak of 55555

Ghosty

One very big poster recently made a comeback but it didn't last long....made himself too easy to identify so if I could spot him then the Mods were bound to. 

I heard about this but did not see any of the posts. 

Something tells me its not the first time and will not be the last time either for this FBP (Former Big Poster)

I heard about this but did not see any of the posts. 

Something tells me its not the first time and will not be the last time either for this FBP (Former Big Poster)

Ah but you did bro as you posted on one of his threads   :Think1:

Archived