Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

CitiChic Boutique Suites Hotel

Alleycat

I thought I'd just add my own review on from Alleycat rather than start a new thread.

I stayed there and enjoyed my time there. I stayed in their Deluxe room without balcony which cost 2060 baht through http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com rather than paying the hotel rate of 2300 baht. It also includes breakfast but I didn't make it so can't comment on it.

On checking in, I was given a very nice fruit cocktail drink which is a nice touch after coming in from the Bangkok heat.

+ives

Nicely decorated contemporary rooms

Big LCD Tv above the bed with plenty of channels

Complimentary robes and slippers

Bedside control of all lights

Separate shower and bath (actually there are two showers)

Free Tuktuk to Asoke or Nana (perfect for Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy)

2 Desktop Pcs in the lobby with free internet

Compact but functional gym (good selection of free weights, some resistance and cardio machines)

Rooftop pool and loungers (although small, nice place to chillout and have quick swim or dip)

Breakfast included

Restaurant food was fairly good (would eat there again)

I don't really have any negatives other than perhaps the rooms being a little small, i.e. not much walk space (but if you want that then you need to pay more and go somewhere like the sofitel).

It's tucked fairly far into the soi and is away from all the noise, hussle and bussle which is good for some and bad for others. The tuktuk will take you within minutes of the main nightlife so it isn't really something to worry about.

312445-612.jpg

312445-613.jpg

312445-614.jpg

312445-615.jpg

312445-616.jpg

312445-617.jpg

Edited by MintyCock

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7-Eleven

• Alleycat

• deadman

• mills25

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many many thanks for your report Minty, i'm checking in there in ten days so great to hear a good review.

Thanks again mate :CatDance1:

Just make sure that you are alone in the room while taking a shit :)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Well this certainly seems to be the place to stay at the moment.

It will have to become the official PA hotel of choice for Bangkok.

Look no further. This is it.................lol.

Hi guys

Thought I would add my little report about Citi Chic...

Wow, what a great hotel, from the moment we stepped out of the taxi we were waited on hand and foot! The rooms are amazing, the staff are very friendly and will do (almost!) anything to make your stay more comfortable.

Big respect to Alleycat for recomending this hotel, I like it so much I have booked again for September!

Here are a few photo's

post-11269-1213876029_thumbjpg

post-11269-1213876062_thumbjpg

post-11269-1213876091_thumbjpg

"Don't make me come up to your room and pull you out of bed Deadman"

post-11269-1213876804_thumbjpg

Ahhhh... young love!

post-11269-1213876473_thumbjpg

post-11269-1213876177_thumbjpg

post-11269-1213876207_thumbjpg

post-11269-1213876264_thumbjpg

post-11269-1213876296_thumbjpg

post-11269-1213876243_thumbjpg

All in all a fantastic stay. If your going to book there I would advise you to book through www.thaihoteldiscounts.com there rates are much much better than any other online and certainly better than the 2500 walk in rate! There customer service is tip top to!

Thanks for the reviews and the pics fellas, I will try this place in Dec.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 2 weeks later...

Bigreg and myself have just booked Citi Chic hotel again for my September trip through this site.

Will be there for 4 nights... bring it on!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice place, and that chic is just my taste in size as well. Nice little petite bod on her!!

wow this place looks very sweet

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/8.jpg&text=My%20rerutn%20to%20BKK&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=4&day=27&hour=11&minute=18&second=37&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

How do you think it compares to the DIG besides being quite a bit cheaper and in a slightly worse location for Nana Plaza.

CitiChic looks nice, currently looking for a hotel in bangkok in the price range 2000-2500 for a few days for my next trip. Only problem i have with this hotel is the location, want to have the action just by the doorstep :Laugh1: .

Aspen suites looks pretty nice and is in the same pricerange: http://www.aspenbangkok.com/z1039/promotions.html , the location problem here aswell tho.

choices, choices...

Edited by Allknowing

Yeah i have always used the grand president in bkk as i love the location but this looks good if i ever get back to bkk may try in for a few nights and see whats what...lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Im planning to stay at Citichic for 3 nights in Sept, my only question is, how far down Soi 13 is the hotel, 5/10 minutes walk?

Walking would take about 10 to 15 minutes mate, but you can always jump in a taxi for 35 baht or call the hotel and they will send a Tuk Tuk. Whatever, you will be pleased you booked it, it is an exceptional hotel for the price and well worth the inconvenience.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Cheers mate....It does look the business and even being out of the way a wee bit wont put me off as your review more or less sold it to me. Just booked it there now for 2500 baht a night..

Walking would take about 10 to 15 minutes mate, but you can always jump in a taxi for 35 baht or call the hotel and they will send a Tuk Tuk. Whatever, you will be pleased you booked it, it is an exceptional hotel for the price and well worth the inconvenience.

Couldnt agree more with my best buddy Alleycat... you will not be dissapointed. IMHO www.thaihoteldiscounts.com are still offering the best price on this place as well.

is it close to main attractions in nana ?

It is about a 20 minute walk, but you can always ask the Citichic Tuk Tuk to take you there or at least to Sukhumvit road and a ten minute walk. You are also a little closer to Soi Cowboy so an ideal position for both

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

i am trying to choose between Aspen Suites and Citichic Suites ? Which one is better ?? Do you recommand one of them ? And being GF is important for me...

i am trying to choose between Aspen Suites and Citichic Suites ? Which one is better ?? Do you recommand one of them ? And being GF is important for me...

Never stayed there but you will not go wrong with citichic... and they are certainly girl friendly. I have stayed there before and I am also staying there again in a couple of weeks. Superb hotel.

I stayed here also and thought it was great. I would have booked for my trip in Oct but I decided to try the new Citadines on Soi 11 which is running about the same price right now (I think it is a grand opening special)

i see... thanks a lot.. i think i'll choose citichic aswell.. do they take joiner fee ?

No joiner fee required mate :Dunno: