Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S4 Prices in Tukcom

thank you 

so much cheaper from Turkey price. probably i will buy one.

Hmm, 17,000, about $560.

I got mine from Kogan for $658 delivered from HK to my office.

But I knew it was real and the warranty will be supported.

around 17,000 bht, but did`nt ask about to much,

couldnt be?

S3 is about that

are you sure your talking about S4?

more like 30K i reakon

unless its a fake

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

around 17,000 bht, but did`nt ask about to much,

Which shop in Tukcom ?

Most seems to be around 19'900

The lower I saw was 18'400 baht for the S4

Galaxy S4 = 21k Baht in the Samsung shop in Central. Two guys got taken for a ride in Tukcom, one with with pre-used/returned sold as new and the other with a copy.

I never buy top end mobile phones in Tukcom.

on a side note...

Is it really worth upgrading from S3 to S4...???

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

on a side note...

Is it really worth upgrading from S3 to S4...???

I don't know. I dropped my HTC1 in the toilet!

But the prices above for phones of questionable authenticity are more or less on par with the genuine product delivered to your door from established online suppliers.

Is the S2 still available and how much in Tukcom.

I see the Samsung S3 Mini is down to 8500 Baht. Around 12,000 in England.

One thing to watch out for, they sometimes replace the batteries with inferior ones.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Galaxy S4 = 21k Baht in the Samsung shop in Central. Two guys got taken for a ride in Tukcom, one with with pre-used/returned sold as new and the other with a copy.

Agreed, the prices may look tempting but if you are spending 20k i prefer an authorised dealer. The extra 1 or 2 k is nothing over the life of the phone.

Agreed, the prices may look tempting but if you are spending 20k i prefer an authorised dealer. The extra 1 or 2 k is nothing over the life of the phone.

,,, authorized Samsung dealers and resellers in BKK are selling the S4 at THB 21,000 ... the S3 is about THB 17,000 ... I've checked in 3-4 different places over the last weeks.

... priced at anything less, you are certainly looking at a knock-off copy, or second hand (possibly adulterated) ... in Thailand, nothing as this at that price gap can be relied upon as new/authentic ... believe nothing the grinning sales crooks tell you.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

It'll be interesting to see if, or when, the S4 Mini is available in Thailand, and if so, how much it is.

I'm thinking about buying the Unlocked Nexus 4 for $299 (about 9000 Baht) online through Google's site.

http://www.google.com/nexus/4/

I've posted on some forums and this model works well in both Thailand and the Philippines with a local SIM.

I might post a thread about this with more details another time.

If somebody has bought Galaxy S4 in Thailand, could you please check if it has Finnish language or not?

Noticed the prices for the Galaxy S4 at the Studio shop as you enter the Tukcom building to be 19,000 they claim to be authorised dealers maybe worth a look.

go to jaymart in central they have a promotion this month   20,900 baht discount 1000 baht so 19900 baht worldwide warentee. i have just this minute asked my daughter as she is just on her way as she works there

any holes a goal

... checking today at Samsung authorized distributor in BKK ... the S4 is THB 20,900 ... the S3 just dropped down a few grand to THB 15,500.

... before the S4 launched, I was looking to buy the S3 ... as everywhere, the S3 is very popular in Thailand ... consequently, the S3 is a heavily copied phone here.

... several youtube videos helped me to identify telltale signs of the fakes, but not enough to make me comfortable buying one from an non-authorized source  ... man, these pirates have gotten very good ... there are some very good faked phones out there.

... armed with the youtube lessons, I browsed the shops at MBK and Pantip Plaza in Bangkok ... I found an overwhelming percentage of the S3's at which I looked were fakes ... smiling all the while, the shop crooks all earnestly claimed they were authentic and had full warrantee coverage.

... Tukcom is the Pattaya version of MBK and Pantip Plaza ... I might buy some cheap replaceable accessory there, for which I planned only tremporary use ... but, I'd buy no high-value anything there, if I expected of it reliable, enduring performance ... it's just a real bad bet.

if anyone is interested I have a samsung galaxy blaze 4g (like the s3 but smaller but bigger and more capable than the mini) unlocked from t mobile carrier in the us.  I will let it go for 6500 baht.  great phone dual processor, voice activated email, search and navigation.  comes with box, cable and charger.  available in patts in two weeks:)

Me too.

Always pays in the long run to go to a better store so to speak.

Zoom in for the prices.post-30039-0-82866200-1372403933_thumb.jpg

Everywhere in Pattaya the Galaxy S4 is for sell more than 20,000 bahts.

For a better price, you'll have to go to Bangkok, best price today is 17,500 bahts:

http://www.mirakar.com/compare.php?IDPro=13286&id_cate=1

... it does look pretty good, eh, spellforce? ... THB 17,500 ... I doubt it, though.

... I use the most competitive retail market in the world as an acid test for what is reasonable pricing for authentic retail electronics here in Thailand ... the hyper-competitive online American electronics retailers ... generally ... Thai authorized distributors sell new electronics products at 5-10% above the prices on US online hyper-retail sites.

... Amazon.com, for example, currently lists the Samsung S4 at THB 19,300 ... no way that an authentic S4 is sold in Thailand for 10% below Amazon.com, an online hyper-volume dealer, in what is arguably the most competitive and largest high-value electronics consuming market in the world ... no way.

... only in Thailand, and a few other notoriously corrupt countries, are blackmarket and pirated goods so openly and fearlessly sold over the Internet.

... buy deeply discounted high-value electronics goods at non-authorized Thai dealers at your risk.

Noticed the prices for the Galaxy S4 at the Studio shop as you enter the Tukcom building to be 19,000 they claim to be authorised dealers maybe worth a look.

They start from 18100 baht but only Thai warranty. International warranty model was 21900 baht.

They start from 18100 baht but only Thai warranty. International warranty model was 21900 baht.

You got to love Thailand 555

Prices here in Australia for Samsung Galaxy (genuine phones of course):

S2 9500bht    S3 13900bht     S4 4G 18000bht     Galaxy Note 2 13800bht (my current phone) buy direct and unlocked or pay higher price thru a phone service provider.

Is the S2 still available and how much in Tukcom.

I see the Samsung S3 Mini is down to 8500 Baht. Around 12,000 in England.

The Samsung S3 Mini now at 8300 Baht in same shop. First on the left in Tukcom.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived