IGNORED

Thats not Terrorism, this is terrorism.

andyaus

5555555555!

he does come off rather irritating, doesn't he?

andy, your're a screaming bleeding leftist liberal, and (IMO) determined to be right about your opinion on everything...  god bless you, would love to buy you a drink when we are both there sometime, and NOT talk politics, ok?

hope you're having a ball, I believe you are in Patts now, eh?

lucky bugger...

Daddee,

I’m not sure if I didn’t prefer it when you were ignoring me. :GoldenSmile1:

In Australia the leftists are Communists and the Liberals are right wing capitalists and I have been accused of following both lines. I do take your point though. When someone offers an opposite view to yours it is convienient to “label” them instead of concidering their comments. Its a bit of a lazy way to debate but lazy if it suits you then OK.  I might refer to you as a "Red neck” or some other  derogatory term but I’m not going to stoop to that level.

I often enjoy your posts  I admire your stance on the issues you find important, and unlike BM Tony113

at least add some substance to the forum. I am not always right but I can’t actually recall being wrong. :GoldenSmile1:

Yes I am having a great time and if you were here I would enjoy having a conversation about just about anything. Last night I was cornered by a Norwegian and endured an hours conversation about Cod Fishing in the North Sea. (Thanks to BM Cola for the introduction) I know absolutly nothing at all about it and have no opinions whatsoever on cod fishing so I’m sure  we can talk about something that doesn’t matter. 

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

... Last night I was cornered by a Norwegian and endured an hours conversation about Cod Fishing in the North Sea. (Thanks to BM Cola for the introduction) I know absolutly nothing at all about it and have no opinions whatsoever on cod fishing so I’m sure  we can talk about something that doesn’t matter. 

Can't imagine why he'd do that. :Think1:  

Daddee,

I’m not sure if I didn’t prefer it when you were ignoring me. :GoldenSmile1:

In Australia the leftists are Communists and the Liberals are right wing capitalists and I have been accused of following both lines. I do take your point though. When someone offers an opposite view to yours it is convienient to “label” them instead of concidering their comments. Its a bit of a lazy way to debate but lazy if it suits you then OK.  I might refer to you as a "Red neck” or some other  derogatory term but I’m not going to stoop to that level.

I often enjoy your posts  I admire your stance on the issues you find important, and unlike BM Tony113

at least add some substance to the forum. I am not always right but I can’t actually recall being wrong. :GoldenSmile1:

Yes I am having a great time and if you were here I would enjoy having a conversation about just about anything. Last night I was cornered by a Norwegian and endured an hours conversation about Cod Fishing in the North Sea. (Thanks to BM Cola for the introduction) I know absolutly nothing at all about it and have no opinions whatsoever on cod fishing so I’m sure  we can talk about something that doesn’t matter. 

hahahaha!

cod fishing, good for you!  next you need to talk to a potato farmer, and you will have your beloved fish and chips covered!

we have different political perspectives, Andy, and  I do consider your comments, but when they are diametrically opposed to mine, I don't always handle it well.  Honestly, it is hard to comprehend how differently we look at the same thing, so it has to be you that's wrong, eh?  :)

would be pleased to buy you a drink some day and shake your hand, regardless.

sorry if I offend sometimes, would prefer never to have a harsh word or any anger, especially on this board where we all share a love of something in common.  and maybe even the same girl, 555!

have fun , how long are you there for?

Perhaps we should feel safer walking the streets of Woowich than Pattaya.

I am not sure if this is a typo.

What has Pattaya got to do with Pattini?

Yes it is in the same country, but not the same environment.

Way to go Tony...what a stella contribution to the thread. I will be honest and tell you that I just can’t recall reading any of your posts. I did check and found the reason. You have never posted anything worth reading. Apart from calling several posters “trolls” and suggesting several others were less than truthful you have made no contributions at all to the forum since you have been on. A pity really because as a chef you might have added an interesting perspective but  you don’t seem to be able to put more than 10 words together so I understand your reluctance to put anything out there.

Unfortunately,  the forum has "a nice to be nice" edict so I am restrained in commenting further on your “witty” comments other than to say that I am hardly likely to keep my mouth shut. If you want to chat then look me up when you visit pattaya in a few weeks.

Oh are you still talking, who has got their hand up your arse pulling the strings?

Archived