IGNORED

Your first car

Skalliwag

1st  car was a Holden HJ Premier staion wagon V8 253 sold it after 7 years, sorry I didn't keep it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mazda R100 b.jpgMy first car to own, after driving Dads 1960 Falcon wagon was a 1969 Mazda R100.. Went like a bat out of hell.(well,.. compared to the falcon). Nearly killed myself a couple of times..then had the suspension done up. Much safer then.. Had it for 8 yrs!!  It had lay back seats.. so YES.

A Wombat... Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Mine was a brown 1970 Mercury Marquis Brougham -- it was a BEAST!  Keep in mind, I got it in the early 1980s.

One of the back doors didn't open properly, then I hit a cement post and damaged another 4 doors!  LOL

This is obviously NOT my car, but it's the same make/model (I recall mine being a very dark brown -- not as light as this one)

attachicon.gifmercury.jpg

No sex in that car -- that came (as I did rather quickly!) with my 2nd car, a Ford Granada

Lol,you could have an orgy in that thing.Beauty

attachicon.gif46ford.jpg

1946 Ford... came in 1 color... black.. I'd cum in the back seat with many different colors after finding a good corn field to park in. Raced it some.. Broke the transmission many times racing... salvage yard for replacement... cost, exchange, plus $13.50 usd. One rainy night trying for top speed.. spotted cop stopped on highway.. hit brakes.. car swapped ends.. slide past cops... finally get stopped.. Cop's exact words>> "Son, it don't make any difference if you go by me forward or backwards at 70 mph, you still get the same ticket". Good times great memories!

We've done a 66.Lovely old car.

!975 ford Cortina mark3, maroon, sorry no photo, fucked my future wife in it the day I passed my test. It was on Dartford heath now a well known dogging site

Nice.The Cortina was a classic.And you banged the missus in it.Class.

This, more or less (couldn't find my actual variation on the net)

Fiat 850 sports coupe - red of course. I thought I was the absolute dogs bollocks.

$500. Gearbox was shredded to the shit and I had to push start it half the time, but I didn't care - I was 18 years old and driving a red Italian sports car. LOL.

1970_Fiat_850_Sport_Bertone_Coupe_Front_

Of course you did.City slicker.

Bet you spent more time under it than in it.

There are so many great cars on here.Love it.

Cars now just don't have the same personality I think.

Of course you did.City slicker.

Bet you spent more time under it than in it.

There are so many great cars on here.Love it.

Cars now just don't have the same personality I think.

555. I loved that little Fiat so much though. You're right about the city slicker - I grew up as close to the CBD without being in it - Chippendale. My brother was a mechanic (now a group manager for a major car co.) and looked after me - actually sold it to me.

There is nothing like having a hot or cool car when you're a lad - not that the Fiat was hot, but it was defo cool!

555. I loved that little Fiat so much though. You're right about the city slicker - I grew up as close to the CBD without being in it - Chippendale. My brother was a mechanic (now a group manager for a major car co.) and looked after me - actually sold it to me.

There is nothing like having a hot or cool car when you're a lad - not that the Fiat was hot, but it was defo cool!

Absolutely it was cool.Your brother did you a favour.lol.I remember the first time I saw a real hot car.

We have a bar(sandbar) that only breaks when its around 10ft,and all the big boys come to surf it.

Mark Richards used to come from Newy every now and then when it was big enough and he had a 911.

Was the hottest car I had ever seen.Couldnt believe it.

I was about 12 I guess.

Cars play such a big role in guys lives.

Absolutely it was cool.Your brother did you a favour.lol.I remember the first time I saw a real hot car.

We have a bar(sandbar) that only breaks when its around 10ft,and all the big boys come to surf it.

Mark Richards used to come from Newy every now and then when it was big enough and he had a 911.

Was the hottest car I had ever seen.Couldnt believe it.

I was about 12 I guess.

Cars play such a big role in guys lives.

Yup, great thread. Now I have a Peugot 206. Sad. At least it's red.

Batmobile_01_1500.jpg

!975 ford Cortina mark3, maroon, sorry no photo, fucked my future wife in it the day I passed my test. It was on Dartford heath now a well known dogging site

Something like this ??

download.jpg

Stevie

Mine was a bright green Renault 5 very similar to this. And yes, vinyl seats easy to keep clean.

attachicon.gif5gtl2.JPG

I'm surprised you admit to driving something like that....lol

Mine was a bogan mobile, a 1974 HQ Holden Kingswood. I don't have any photos but here is one from the web

1971-1974_Holden_HQ_Kingswood_sedan_01-1024.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Mine was a bright green Renault 5 very similar to this. And yes, vinyl seats easy to keep clean.

5gtl2.JPG

I'm surprised you admit to driving something like that....lol

Mine was a bogan mobile, a 1974 HQ Holden Kingswood. I don't have any photos but here is one from the web

1971-1974_Holden_HQ_Kingswood_sedan_01-1024.jpg

I used to enjoy watching the HQ racing. So did you have the trimatic or ever popular 3 on the tree?

A Torana LC GTR with a 173 red motor with head/valves (yello terra), carb (weber, no triple su's to fck around with), headers/exhuast, cam/solid lifters, suspension, recaro seats, mags.

Wasnt an actual xu1 but looked and nearly went the same as this (mine was minus the xu1 stickers)

1970-holden-lc-torana-gtr-xu1-2-door-sedan.jpg

That thing handled and went great, only thing saved me was i was heavily into mx racing and already had some skill.

Btw at that time I was mech working at GMH port melb at the time and worked on this

gtr-x-torana.jpg

and this brock vb commodore rally car

REPCOT79 05BROCKC.jpg

Member since Dec 06.

In 1970 first car purchased for £30 was a 1963 "super Hillman minx" a real "tank" had it re-sprayed yellow and black, with black vinyl roof, did not have my first sex in it but it saw lots of action, it became a mobile ST room for me and my 3 best friends. We did mobile "discos" and I always remember one wedding in particular where my mate "Kim" (short for Kimberley) did the brides mother, then about an hour or so later did the bride. He went on to become a multi millionaire who due the radical change in his lifestyle I lost touch with. 

A Torana LC GTR

Nice. A panel beater mate sold one that he spent 2 years working on for 8k AUD. It was nicer than a real one. Wish I bought it.

In 1970 first car purchased for £30 was a 1963 "super Hillman minx" a real "tank" had it re-sprayed yellow and black, with black vinyl roof, did not have my first sex in it but it saw lots of action..............................

I had one of those for a (very) short while........I think mine cost 20 quid.   :GoldenSmile1:

Brafield1967.jpgBrafield1968.jpg

A Torana LC GTR with a 173 red motor with head/valves (yello terra), carb (weber, no triple su's to fck around with), headers/exhuast, cam/solid lifters, suspension, recaro seats, mags.

Wasnt an actual xu1 but looked and nearly went the same as this (mine was minus the xu1 stickers)

attachicon.gif1970-holden-lc-torana-gtr-xu1-2-door-sedan.jpg

That thing handled and went great, only thing saved me was i was heavily into mx racing and already had some skill.

Btw at that time I was mech working at GMH port melb at the time and worked on this

attachicon.gifgtr-x-torana.jpg

and this brock vb commodore rally car

attachicon.gifREPCOT79 05BROCKC.jpg

My 3rd class teacher,Mr Coombs had a Holden Torana SLR 5000.

How much is an XU 1 down there now?

I had one of those for a (very) short while........I think mine cost 20 quid. :GoldenSmile1:

attachicon.gifBrafield1967.jpgattachicon.gifBrafield1968.jpg

Now that's nice.Love the rope holding the doors closed.lol.

Or are they holding them on?

Now that's nice.Love the rope holding the doors closed.lol.

Or are they holding them on?

:LOL2:  Brafield UK, now Northampton International Raceway, when they introduced banger racing as an add on after the stock car racing around 1967.

There were very few rules at first (hence the rope) but later banger racing became established in its own right, with banger specific meetings becoming as popular as stock cars.

The Minx was an MoT failure for body rot and lasted 3 meetings and then I think got 10 quid back for scrap. 

You would probably cry if you saw some of the cars which were used.

Safety rules were introduced, even forbidding intentional contact - WTF!

It got a bit boring for a while, but remained popular as I think the carnage was soon re-introduced to boost attendance.

They had figure of 8 racing and a demolition derby for anyone left at the end, so you then needed one car per meeting really.

Good fun and I even won a race. :hello09:

I used to enjoy watching the HQ racing. So did you have the trimatic or ever popular 3 on the tree?

Being a bogan mobile it had to have 3 on the tree...lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

images.jpgMy first care was an MGA. It was a blast to drive, though a much later TR6 was much more fun. 

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Nice. A panel beater mate sold one that he spent 2 years working on for 8k AUD. It was nicer than a real one. Wish I bought it.

Yeah 8k sounds cheap with all the work considered,

They are great cars to drive and taught me a lot.

Member since Dec 06.

Being a bogan mobile it had to have 3 on the tree...lol

Why do you still have the mullet? (minus the rat tails)

Member since Dec 06.

Archived